Author Topic: Its getting close to the end of the year  (Read 2683 times)

Jaydc

Re: Its getting close to the end of the year
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »
rapsodie doesnt even get shoutouts from other posters because hes so irrelvant.I know he thinks going at the king will get him some attention but it wont hes not even worth my time i wont address him again.I had more threads made about me within my first month then he will have in his entire time at dubcc.You can see the sadness and jealous just oozing from his posts.He makes post after post trolling at people but nobody even gives him a second thought.Hell I dont even think someones ever quoted one of his posts ha ha ha.

Hahah, king? Forget what I said earlier, this wins retard post of the year. Why would you talk about how many threads people made about you or who quotes your posts? You actually think it means anything to anyone but you? All it does is show how important this place is to you. You're a sad little attention whore. To the point you have to insert your name into discussions to get any notice.

I'm jealous of some faggot on the internet. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. The reason people don't make threads about me is because I don't catch feelings easily. When someone disses you, you reply to every post and dedicate 10 threads to them. Now that's dedication....whatever it takes to get to your life goal of becoming rookie of the year. hahahah.

But yet you take the time out of your life to address me on numerous occasions.I swear some of you cant be older then 14 with your,i do it because it bothers you but me nothing bothers me i only reply because it bothers you not me!Seriously,how old are you?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2009, 10:03:15 PM »
Im the real rookie of the year around this bitch

ohhhh yeah! you're a rookie!

you've clearly made quite an impact on this board lol; you got my vote.

Its true,ive accumlated a ton of people that hate me,created the best internet crew ever to grace the internet,had an e war with like 20 different people and ive got quotables for days.Ive clearly made the most noise of any rookie.

You lost a beef with NIK, your internet crew is irrelevant, and one of its members pussied out to looney. How about biggest failure?

how did i lose to nik?your also calling siktoic irrelvant as hes part of the crew.I know your sad that despite your best trolling efforts nobody really gives a fuck about you but just shut the fuck up already.

Unlike you, I don't give a flying fuck what the internet thinks of me. Your crew is a failure, mainly because of you. Its so much of a joke that none of its members care enough about it to represent it and keep it going. The fact that people like Sikotic doesn't transfer over to you. You're still an internet loser. You spent the entire year trying and failing to do to NIK what KAIN did with one thread.

I really doubt he cares what the internet thinks of him. You read his posts and he actually goes out of his way to get niggas like you to hate him. He's like our O.J. you know. Everybody hates him and he loves it. That's an attitude you don't see too often. It's something we should all admire imo.

Elano

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2009, 10:03:47 PM »
rapsodie doesnt even get shoutouts from other posters because hes so irrelvant.I know he thinks going at the king will get him some attention but it wont hes not even worth my time i wont address him again.I had more threads made about me within my first month then he will have in his entire time at dubcc.You can see the sadness and jealous just oozing from his posts.He makes post after post trolling at people but nobody even gives him a second thought.Hell I dont even think someones ever quoted one of his posts ha ha ha.

Hahah, king? Forget what I said earlier, this wins retard post of the year. Why would you talk about how many threads people made about you or who quotes your posts? You actually think it means anything to anyone but you? All it does is show how important this place is to you. You're a sad little attention whore. To the point you have to insert your name into discussions to get any notice.

I'm jealous of some faggot on the internet. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. The reason people don't make threads about me is because I don't catch feelings easily. When someone disses you, you reply to every post and dedicate 10 threads to them. Now that's dedication....whatever it takes to get to your life goal of becoming rookie of the year. hahahah.

I swear some of you cant be older then 14 with your,

says the nerd with an INTERNET CREW  :D

Elano

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2009, 10:04:34 PM »
It's something we should all admire imo.

WE ? No,just the tards like you and ag

AGeesta

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2009, 10:06:30 PM »
LMAO and the fuckin fat eurofag calling us nerds...

you fucking dedicate your life to lowering everyones karma, you got a whole country banned from this site, and your a fat idiot and your not even funny

get a fucking life, girlfriend, or something

Jaydc

« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2009, 10:08:10 PM »
Im the real rookie of the year around this bitch

ohhhh yeah! you're a rookie!

you've clearly made quite an impact on this board lol; you got my vote.

Its true,ive accumlated a ton of people that hate me,created the best internet crew ever to grace the internet,had an e war with like 20 different people and ive got quotables for days.Ive clearly made the most noise of any rookie.

You lost a beef with NIK, your internet crew is irrelevant, and one of its members pussied out to looney. How about biggest failure?

how did i lose to nik?your also calling siktoic irrelvant as hes part of the crew.I know your sad that despite your best trolling efforts nobody really gives a fuck about you but just shut the fuck up already.

Unlike you, I don't give a flying fuck what the internet thinks of me. Your crew is a failure, mainly because of you. Its so much of a joke that none of its members care enough about it to represent it and keep it going. The fact that people like Sikotic doesn't transfer over to you. You're still an internet loser. You spent the entire year trying and failing to do to NIK what KAIN did with one thread.

I really doubt he cares what the internet thinks of him. You read his posts and he actually goes out of his way to get niggas like you to hate him. He's like our O.J. you know. Everybody hates him and he loves it. That's an attitude you don't see too often. It's something we should all admire imo.

At least somebody understands,its about time.Ive never shyed away from trying to get people mad at me.Everyone thinks I take everything to heart even though ive stated numerous times I do shit just to fuck with people.Im like the 50 cent of the forum.But without fail any time someone has an issue with me its the same old look how mad hes getting!not me though i dont care but ill reply to everything he writes!Its seriously the most childish response Ive seen and 80 percent of the people on the forum do it.

Elano

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2009, 10:08:54 PM »
LMAO and the fuckin fat eurofag calling us nerds...

you fucking dedicate your life to lowering everyones karma, you got a whole country banned from this site, and your a fat idiot and your not even funny

get a fucking life, girlfriend, or something

your words means nothing to me,you are a fuckin son of two lowlifes immigrants,you are a fuckin midget and probably you are even gay.
you should get a fuckin life,instead of spending your whole life creating some fake interviews

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2009, 10:10:46 PM »
you got a whole country banned from this site

I laughed when I read that part.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2009, 10:11:28 PM »

:sign_withstupid:

Jaydc

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2009, 10:11:58 PM »

the sad part is its true.

Elano

« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2009, 10:12:49 PM »

the sad part is its true.

you know nothing,shut the fuck up stupid canadian

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2009, 10:13:09 PM »

Hey if that really did happen, then I would consider that an accomplishment.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2009, 10:13:58 PM »

It really did happen,just ask jome or over seer.

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2009, 10:15:22 PM »

Then Elano is now my hero.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2009, 10:15:34 PM »

you are new to this forum,shut the fuck up and get a fuckin life