Author Topic: Its getting close to the end of the year  (Read 2691 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Its getting close to the end of the year
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2009, 12:10:05 AM »
Ikke for RotY'09

kemizt

Jaydc

« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2009, 12:35:07 AM »
Im the real rookie of the year around this bitch

ohhhh yeah! you're a rookie!

you've clearly made quite an impact on this board lol; you got my vote.

Its true,ive accumlated a ton of people that hate me,created the best internet crew ever to grace the internet,had an e war with like 20 different people and ive got quotables for days.Ive clearly made the most noise of any rookie.

You lost a beef with NIK, your internet crew is irrelevant, and one of its members pussied out to looney. How about biggest failure?

how did i lose to nik?your also calling siktoic irrelvant as hes part of the crew.I know your sad that despite your best trolling efforts nobody really gives a fuck about you but just shut the fuck up already.

Unlike you, I don't give a flying fuck what the internet thinks of me. Your crew is a failure, mainly because of you. Its so much of a joke that none of its members care enough about it to represent it and keep it going. The fact that people like Sikotic doesn't transfer over to you. You're still an internet loser. You spent the entire year trying and failing to do to NIK what KAIN did with one thread.

I really doubt he cares what the internet thinks of him. You read his posts and he actually goes out of his way to get niggas like you to hate him. He's like our O.J. you know. Everybody hates him and he loves it. That's an attitude you don't see too often. It's something we should all admire imo.

At least somebody understands,its about time.Ive never shyed away from trying to get people mad at me.Everyone thinks I take everything to heart even though ive stated numerous times I do shit just to fuck with people.Im like the 50 cent of the forum.But without fail any time someone has an issue with me its the same old look how mad hes getting!not me though i dont care but ill reply to everything he writes!Its seriously the most childish response Ive seen and 80 percent of the people on the forum do it.

You'd be the 50 Cent of this forum if 50 Cent didn't sell any records. After all, you are both attention whores who don't get any respect.

But yet 50 cent makes a new song and the thread gets more replies in one hour then all other artists get in one month.Face it,im the one people love to hate,and i love it.

No, that was NIK. You are the one who tried to get attention and failed. The only people who dedicate threads to you are retarded posters.

he's about to open 10 threads about you now  :D

You know he just called you a retarded poster right?Youve made several threads about me time and tiem again

Elano

« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2009, 12:37:50 AM »
Im the real rookie of the year around this bitch

ohhhh yeah! you're a rookie!

you've clearly made quite an impact on this board lol; you got my vote.

Its true,ive accumlated a ton of people that hate me,created the best internet crew ever to grace the internet,had an e war with like 20 different people and ive got quotables for days.Ive clearly made the most noise of any rookie.

You lost a beef with NIK, your internet crew is irrelevant, and one of its members pussied out to looney. How about biggest failure?

how did i lose to nik?your also calling siktoic irrelvant as hes part of the crew.I know your sad that despite your best trolling efforts nobody really gives a fuck about you but just shut the fuck up already.

Unlike you, I don't give a flying fuck what the internet thinks of me. Your crew is a failure, mainly because of you. Its so much of a joke that none of its members care enough about it to represent it and keep it going. The fact that people like Sikotic doesn't transfer over to you. You're still an internet loser. You spent the entire year trying and failing to do to NIK what KAIN did with one thread.

I really doubt he cares what the internet thinks of him. You read his posts and he actually goes out of his way to get niggas like you to hate him. He's like our O.J. you know. Everybody hates him and he loves it. That's an attitude you don't see too often. It's something we should all admire imo.

At least somebody understands,its about time.Ive never shyed away from trying to get people mad at me.Everyone thinks I take everything to heart even though ive stated numerous times I do shit just to fuck with people.Im like the 50 cent of the forum.But without fail any time someone has an issue with me its the same old look how mad hes getting!not me though i dont care but ill reply to everything he writes!Its seriously the most childish response Ive seen and 80 percent of the people on the forum do it.

You'd be the 50 Cent of this forum if 50 Cent didn't sell any records. After all, you are both attention whores who don't get any respect.

But yet 50 cent makes a new song and the thread gets more replies in one hour then all other artists get in one month.Face it,im the one people love to hate,and i love it.

No, that was NIK. You are the one who tried to get attention and failed. The only people who dedicate threads to you are retarded posters.

he's about to open 10 threads about you now  :D

You know he just called you a retarded poster right?Youve made several threads about me time and tiem again

shut up,you start threads about me every 2 days  :loser:

JAZ

« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2009, 12:45:29 AM »
GREAT THREAD. Ikke roty. sik MVP. jewdgement day movement of the year.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2009, 07:58:47 AM »
MVP: Sikotic.  he has no problems baiting a mental bitch for all of our viewing pleasure.  nuff said.

Most improved poster: KAIN.  didnt post much for the year, but without him, jewdgment day couldnt have and wouldnt have happened.

ROY: ?? (muhfucka been here since the first half of 08)

Alias of the year: The entire crew who posted as nik on 10-01-09

Thread of the year: "Im webcastin niggas" - sikotic. without this thread, the funny shit that happened probably wouldnt have happened or it wouldnt have been as funny.

Quote of the year: im not going to look for one...too many hilarious lines came from jewdgment day.  take your pick. 

attention whore of the year: ag.  asking if everyone thought you were funny was the icing on the cake. 

Lifetime faggotry award: Nik.  no explanation necessary. 

couldn't agree more..especially with the attention whore nomination.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2009, 10:24:42 AM »

Elano.

Elano

« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2009, 10:27:44 AM »

the ghost

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2009, 11:01:00 AM »
you bitches need a life, all of u.  look at y'all, claiming Internet crews n shit lmao!  get outta here, all of u FAIL for that.

Make 2010 y'all resolution to get outta tha house and stop being so addicted to dubcc.com   real talk

is this how y'all plan on spending your future... talkin shit on the internet to an unknown and burning the shit outta your eyez on the computer.... smh
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:03:05 AM by Kick 4rm 301 »

Invincible

« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2009, 11:03:44 AM »
you bitches need a life, all of u.  look at y'all, claiming Internet crews n shit lmao!  get outta here, all of u FAIL for that.

Make 2010 y'all resolution to get outta tha house and stop being so addicted to dubcc.com   real talk

is this how y'all plan on spending your future... talkin shit on the internet to an unknown and burning the shit outta your eyez on the computer.... smh

Coming from the guy who types up made up tracklistings.  :eh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2009, 11:07:41 AM »

Coming from the guy who types up made up tracklistings.  :eh:

yup  ::) was that suppose to be some big comeback.  shut ur fuckin mouth and swallow

ikke

« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2009, 11:08:54 AM »
Ignore that idot and he will shut the fuck up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2009, 11:10:44 AM »

i know, but i have to make sure that he gets it for the sake of the board

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »
I gave up name calling and the arguing and my brattiness in Middle School along with the going back n forth over dumb shit.  Y'all should do tha same. 

Invincible

« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2009, 11:20:12 AM »

i know, but i have to make sure that he gets it for the sake of the board

Ha, thats a good one. Turning the point he made about you onto me. Brilliant. Have a prop.