Author Topic: Its getting close to the end of the year  (Read 2690 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: Its getting close to the end of the year
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2009, 01:28:45 PM »
one things for sure, LIGHTS/DARKXS is easily rookie of the year... hate him or love him, dude was the last major character on this site before it went 2 shit.

ur bitchass is still around?

yeah best believe he sees everything posted on here to this day

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2009, 01:33:22 PM »
Listen here you skinless cat eating motherfucker,

Everyone lives in the fucking 818. You're fucking afraid, admit it and we won't have a goddamn problem you pansy. Engrish motherfucker, do you speak it?

yes, every1 lives in the 818, meet me at 6th and vermont, or balboa and rinaldi.

can you afford it "BRUH"

December 2nd sound good?
Film it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wouild be so funny to hear looney trash talk in crappy english.

lol crappy english, you really do believe life is like television.
I just figured you'll bring your entire crew and laws of probability say atleast one of them can't speak english.

lol at thinking somebody i know wouldnt speak english, if we're talking stereotypes, since your white, u must be a mad pussy, that gets his hoe card pulled 24/7

yes, im going to tell my friends all about my net beef with some 17 yr old white boy that lives thousands of miles away. no wonder you have no friends.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2009, 01:35:32 PM »

Everyone lives in the fucking 818. You're fucking afraid, admit it and we won't have a goddamn problem you pansy. Engrish motherfucker, do you speak it?

yes, every1 lives in the 818, meet me at 6th and vermont, or balboa and rinaldi.

can you afford it "BRUH"

December 2nd sound good?

I just figured you'll bring your entire crew and laws of probability say atleast one of them can't speak english.

lol at thinking somebody i know wouldnt speak english, if we're talking stereotypes, since your white, u must be a mad pussy, that gets his hoe card pulled 24/7

yes, im going to tell my friends all about my net beef with some 17 yr old white boy that lives thousands of miles away. no wonder you have no friends.

But since I'm white I'm also rich and will never get into financial difficulties BIATCH.

I'm a loner I don't need no friends.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2009, 01:45:31 PM »

can you afford it "BRUH"

December 2nd sound good?

But since I'm white I'm also rich and will never get into financial difficulties BIATCH.

BIATCH, you probaly never say it like that in real life. and if you did you probaly sound goofy as fuck with your accent.

you must be one ugly n dirty little thing for you not to have friends.

lol what a loser, i doubt anyone would care if you killed yourself, besides your father which your spoiled 16yr old ass makes him clean up your room for him then have the nerve to say u "manipulated" him. that shit is just baffling to me, and you live up to the stereotype that your one those white boys that curse at their parents says "fuck you mom" or "dad your a bitch", dont do chores around the house, complain and bitch when they dont have their way. shows your stilll a little boy

honestly if i saw that shit id beat your ass, u have no respect. you probaly never worked hard a day in your life, probaly never  did any chores, and if u ever got community service you'd get clowned on by everybody for being a lil weakling that cant rake leaves, cant use a broom, or any simple things u do as a kid, because ur a spoiled brat.

ikke

« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2009, 01:48:42 PM »
i doubt anyone would care if you killed yourself
I love that ;D

westsiderider323

« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2009, 01:51:30 PM »

can you afford it "BRUH"

December 2nd sound good?

BIATCH, you probaly never say it like that in real life. and if you did you probaly sound goofy as fuck with your accent.

you must be one ugly n dirty little thing for you not to have friends.

lol what a loser, i doubt anyone would care if you killed yourself, besides your father which your spoiled 16yr old ass makes him clean up your room for him then have the nerve to say u "manipulated" him. that shit is just baffling to me, and you live up to the stereotype that your one those white boys that curse at their parents says "fuck you mom" or "dad your a bitch", dont do chores around the house, complain and bitch when they dont have their way. shows your stilll a little boy

honestly if i saw that shit id beat your ass, u have no respect. you probaly never worked hard a day in your life, probaly never  did any chores, and if u ever got community service you'd get clowned on by everybody for being a lil weakling that cant rake leaves, cant use a broom, or any simple things u do as a kid, because ur a spoiled brat.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2009, 02:07:31 PM »
By the way, Roonery, I think I will change the meeting place. It's going to be on my terms. How does Stevie's in Encino sound? I'mma be there all damn day, because I am attending an album listening party. I don't feel safe around a bunch of motherfuckers who fry fish and still keep them alive just to eat the innards, so I think I will stick to the turf I am familiar with.

Stevie's Creole Cafe and Bar

16911 Ventura Blvd   Encino, CA  91316   

December 2nd - It's on.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2009, 02:09:09 PM »
one things for sure, LIGHTS/DARKXS is easily rookie of the year... hate him or love him, dude was the last major character on this site before it went 2 shit.

the ghost

« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2009, 02:12:58 PM »

I actually have love for lights....but he can go a bit crazy at times.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2009, 02:14:47 PM »
By the way, Roonery, I think I will change the meeting place. It's going to be on my terms. How does Stevie's in Encino sound? I'mma be there all damn day, because I am attending an album listening party. I don't feel safe around a bunch of motherfuckers who fry fish and still keep them alive just to eat the innards, so I think I will stick to the turf I am familiar with.

December 2nd - It's on.

lol what a pussy, im not going to stoop to the level where im going to go out of my way to meet you. meet at the ventura strip lol, pretty funny you picked one of the richest part of town.

rofl, im not gonna tell my friends about your goofy lookin ass, that shit is embarrasing and is asking for a clowning. i dont know about you but i dont go to my friends and talk about stuff i do online in a forum.

come meet me in balboa n rinaldi or vermont and 6th, wilshire and serrano,

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2009, 02:23:48 PM »

December 2nd - It's on.

lol what a pussy, im not going to stoop to the level where im going to go out of my way to meet you. meet at the ventura strip lol, pretty funny you picked one of the richest part of town.

rofl, im not gonna tell my friends about your goofy lookin ass, that shit is embarrasing and is asking for a clowning. i dont know about you but i dont go to my friends and talk about stuff i do online in a forum.

It's not out of your way, and just because it's the rich part of town.....? That means, my dudes are doing well unlike your broke ass.

the ghost

« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2009, 02:24:50 PM »

December 2nd - It's on.

It's not out of your way, and just because it's the rich part of town.....? That means, my dudes are doing well unlike your broke ass.

Post your picture again.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2009, 02:29:50 PM »

December 2nd - It's on.

Post your picture again.

Why exactly? Also, for the record, I ain't rich. Far from it, but no need to bring people's richness into it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »

December 2nd - It's on.

no, that means your "friends" are spoiled lil white (or black) kids that grew up with celebrities and probably live next to guys like jordan farmar. lol at a 17yr sayin "my dudes are doing good" u mean to say that their mother and father are doing well.

i live in a middle class neighborhood, i used to live in the ghetto but who didnt, somewhere along the line somebody in your family whether u be white, hispanic, asian, etc came to america with nothing.

you were pissing in your pants about gettin raped. what are you doing picking fights over the internet? and if u get caught up again momma and poppa, im positive theyll kick you out, unless they love their baby too much. the thing is if i were to get locked up i wouldnt have to worry about my life or my ass. which ever jail i would go to i would atleast know a couple people.

your ass would be one of those white boys in OZ that become females.

the ghost

« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2009, 02:33:58 PM »
Nothing to do about rich.  Just wanted to compare with Looneys pic to see who may have the advantage!