Author Topic: Open Warning : CWalker187 & verbalassaulta  (Read 696 times)

Don Seer

Open Warning : CWalker187 & verbalassaulta
« on: November 19, 2002, 01:58:35 AM »
CWalker187 & verbalassaulta
Appear to be systematically attacking and trying to discredit muslims, and generally being racist and/or ignorant towards other peoples beliefs etc etc.

Someone (who volunteered) is now charged with keeping this place in order.  Please believe its going to happen. The reason this is open? I want people to see that somethings being done.

My ermm.. tech called him a 'rat' IS keeping tabs on things, along with myself.
If we feel you need to go, you go - forever.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2002, 03:03:55 AM by Overseer »

CWalker187

Re:Open Warning : CWalker187 & verbalassaulta
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2002, 06:56:54 AM »
If you want to ban me, then go ahead and do it. I am not going to cry simply because you people are so spoiled that you censor anyone whose opinions you do not like. For God's sake, you want to ban me for the horrendous crime of posting news articles. Grow up, you children.

Oh well, I am not going to censor myself just to suit you guys. When you ban me, I will be happy knowing that what I posted was so truthful and accurate that it pissed you off. After I am gone, this board can go back to having every post bash Americans, Israelis, and Jews.......because that is perfectly acceptable, huh?

CWalker187

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2002, 07:00:20 AM »
CWalker187 & verbalassaulta
Appear to be systematically attacking and trying to discredit muslims, and generally being racist and/or ignorant towards other peoples beliefs etc etc.

Oh yeah, how is it racist to post news articles from major media orgnizations detailing terrorismm around the world? Sounds to be like you are a fascist.....so much for the open and free exchange of ideas.

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2002, 11:22:58 AM »
Aye overseer dont be a bitch about this shit man...dont go around excercising ur power to this extent...NIK was a problem but these guys just have problems in this board cuz they are a little anti-islamic(everyone has prejudices dont they?? even tech is a little anti-semitic), so dont ban them...CWalker especially is hardly racist...all he does is post articles and make some humorous remark once a while that migth be interpreted as racist if u didnt know he was joking.  This board is too muslim and the christians and Hindus have to balance, U cant ban em and make the muslims even more powerful, lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2002, 11:43:14 AM »
cmon rap quake, dont be stupid man

"we have to balance this out" what are u talkin about, some kinda racial holy war?

bottom line is this c walker guy not ONLY posts news article (nice try), he has consistently attacked the Muslim faith, and so have u Rap Quake, u just tryin to cover your own tracks, and same for that bitch verbal assaulta

if any Muslim makes fun of Christians, or Jews, ban em too

(but Tech aint anti semetic  ;))
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2002, 11:53:39 AM »
U might not be direct about ur prejudice against Jews, but Inside U know u got a little, U just hold it in cuz thats the right thing to do. C Walker to me isnt a prejudice dude, I love the guy cuz hes "FUNNY"...I mean he does exxagerate stuff like saying "Islam causes terrorists to act the way they do"...and its true...not completely but in a twisted way the cause is Islam cuz it supports it. C-Walker just isnt as politically correct as U are Tech so is that that bad a thing? i Dont think so.

And No im not talking about a "Holy War" LOL the Hindus arent Jihadis they are peaceful 8) what i was saying is we need different viewpoints in this forum, and Muslims are very dominant here so the few non-muslims should have a free voice.

And C-Walker is similar to infinite...when Infinite read about those fucked up terrorist attacks he said something like "thats the gretest!!! I love this", and U think thats not really biased? He hates America, for little reason too cuz HE LIVES HERE!!! Hes just a little messed up in his views but anyway if u ban C-Walker then ban Infinite too...

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2002, 02:44:19 PM »
I find Tech Anti-Semitic...

I find infinite Anti-Semitic...

lllama

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2002, 09:31:57 PM »
Hell nahhh...C-Walker should NOT be banned...What the fuck did he do? He posts up FACTUAL articles on Muslim terror...Tech does the same, but even worse (Against Jews)...Tech deserves to be banned over C-Walker...PeACe

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2002, 09:35:39 PM »
I definately think Infinite is just as bad as CWalker.  He's made posts openly attacking (for the SOLE purpose of attacking) my religon, then deleted them after we called him a bigot.  On another thread early he made a typical comment that while Islam brings lasting peace, Christianity ("going to church a sunday or two") is a temporary fix.  He's said in the past he's proud of the muslims that bombed the world trade center, etc.  Typical shit like that that makes him the biggest bitch on this board.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2002, 10:32:48 PM »
I definately think Infinite is just as bad as CWalker.  He's made posts openly attacking (for the SOLE purpose of attacking) my religon, then deleted them after we called him a bigot.  On another thread early he made a typical comment that while Islam brings lasting peace, Christianity ("going to church a sunday or two") is a temporary fix.  He's said in the past he's proud of the muslims that bombed the world trade center, etc.  Typical shit like that that makes him the biggest bitch on this board.

an dont forget if ur not muslim ur a idiotic piece of shit according to infinite

Jome

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2002, 07:28:33 AM »

an dont forget if ur not muslim ur a idiotic piece of shit according to infinite

Yeah.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2002, 12:36:31 PM »
I find Tech Anti-Semitic...

I find infinite Anti-Semitic...

::)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

verbalassaulta

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2002, 04:57:50 PM »
well i dont know where you're from, but where i live you can speak and express yourself freely....i dont care if i get banned...i'll just come in under another name...look up your deffinition on racist befor you throw it out there too...oh but you'll suck twinkles and infinite abeb abdulla fauta or whatever his name is dick all the time..i dont see a topic with there names on it....if you're gonna start making rules then why dont you post them ....i guess you'll start with no picking on or making fun of other people ::).....if this is not a open board to discuss your beliefs then you need to say it

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2002, 11:13:41 PM »
i criticize injustice

i have never maliciously attacked a people or religion for no reason get ya shit str8

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2002, 10:37:31 AM »
i criticize injustice

i have never maliciously attacked a people or religion for no reason get ya shit str8

I criticize injustice as well. In my case, I am merely educating people about religious based terrorism which is a serious thread to the world.