Author Topic: DUBCNN: J-Luv Releases "Rasta Cri" From "Before I Leave" (DONT SLEEP!)  (Read 140 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/jluv-rastacri/

J-Luv Releases "Rasta Cri" From "Before I Leave" - By : Rud - November 24, 2009

Always in the habit of unveiling new talent Dubcnn is back today with an artist ready to unleash his second studio album. "Before I Leave" is the sophomore effort from J-Luv. A self proclaimed student of the game, J has collaborated with production team The Council Productions to create a well balanced project that contains quality lyricism, catchy hooks, trunk rattling beats and a replay factor of 10. J uses his storytelling ability on Child of God and sets the tone of the album with the no holds barred Intro. In this time of microwaved emcees and ringtone ready rappers "Before I Leave" has staying power.

The California transplant comes equipped with a lyrical arsenal that will have men and women clamoring to follow his lead. His aggressive delivery and baritone voice has added much flavor to the guest appearances he has made. He has been referred to as ‘cerebral’ by some and just plain ‘nice on the mic’ by others.

An accomplished performer with a kinetic stage show, J-Luv puts his heart and soul into every performance. With a track record that boasts opening for the likes of De La Soul, Bone Thugs N Harmony and many more he is no stranger to turning a crowd’s indifference into a head nodding fire starting, scene stealing display of energy.

In the time since his debut project "Unprecedented" he has honed his skills with collaborative efforts with long time partner Blaze Rock as Western Block and again as Identify. As 1/3 of the hip hop collective Tha Unda he racked up the spins for the song "Speaker Grillz". With "Before I Leave" the Council Productions was instrumental in the creation of a collection of songs that adds to the growing legend of one of the game’s highly underrated emcees.

Today we have the lead track from the new project entitled "Rasta Cri" for your download or streaming pleasure.

J-Luv- Rasta Cri (Feat. Slush)

Nod your head to the beat and fall inline with the growing number of people that have been hypnotized by the voice, charisma and delivery of J-Luv. With a drive to succeed that has been evident since he scripted his first rhyme J-Luv is ready to unleash his sophomore opus on the masses. Don’t be left behind.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network