Author Topic: More Relapse 2 rumors (mentions Interscope, BISD, Detox, Slaughter House)  (Read 1796 times)

TRG

Re: More Relapse 2 rumors (mentions Interscope, BISD, Detox, Slaughter House)
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2009, 07:44:36 PM »
Someone asked Joe Budden on his stream the other night "what are the chances of Joe Budden & Eminem doing a track"

he said, "very likely"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 07:47:15 PM »
Someone asked Joe Budden on his stream the other night "what are the chances of Joe Budden & Eminem doing a track"

he said, "very likely"

god, that track will be so emo sounding, yet so good lol.

i can't see Eminem putting Joe Budden on his album, i don't know why; but i know for sure if he could get a verse out of Em, it would be on Joey's album without a doubt.

TRG

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 07:49:52 PM »

he said, "very likely"

god, that track will be so emo sounding, yet so good lol.

i can't see Eminem putting Joe Budden on his album, i don't know why; but i know for sure if he could get a verse out of Em, it would be on Joey's album without a doubt.

Yeh, i dont really see it on Em's album either. Maybe a Slaughterhouse track.

No way is Joey leaving a song with Em off his album though  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2009, 07:50:50 PM »
^yeah, maybe that "Forever" music video was some foreshadowing for things to come. 8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 07:53:04 PM »
Interscope doesn't like albums to flop, so they will NEVER sign Slaughterhouse
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 08:01:06 PM »
we will see when it does come out.

Hendo

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 08:32:48 PM »
bullshiting a lot...lol @ black people

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 10:06:33 PM »
Bishop Lamont should've had those beats on Relapse instead of Eminem.  not from a fan perspective but an artististic perspective.

Lucifuge

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2009, 12:30:58 AM »
we need more "Drug Ballade" songs 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2009, 12:57:17 AM »
Looking forward to hearing that Slaughter House cut with Em 8)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2009, 02:07:34 AM »
interscope done eminem a favour...relapse had about 3 good tunes on and suprise suprise they were the ones where he was serious and not puttin on a silly accent ansd talkin rubbish for the sake of doing so...

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2009, 07:43:30 AM »
Bishop Lamont should've had those beats on Relapse instead of Eminem.  not from a fan perspective but an artististic perspective.

especially if they wanted more sales from "Black People" they should have released 'The Reformation' last year!  :laugh:

I'm white & I'd fuck wit a BL album WAYYY before I'd even consider touching an Em album, the only thing that made Relapse special to me was all of Dre's exclusive Beats all over the entire album. Proof was the only thing about Eminem that kept me interested, but now we know that association doesn't exist any more... RIP Proof!  8)

and w/ a lack of Dre Beats on R2 as well as a more tame & marketable Em w/o him spazzin out like crazy makes me more likely to download the shit when it comes out, instead of paying for more commercial garbage just out of spite, but I'm only one person out of millions so who gives a fuck, I'm not even a real big Em fan to begin w/  :laugh: !
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2009, 10:42:25 AM »

especially if they wanted more sales from "Black People" they should have released 'The Reformation' last year!  :laugh:

I'm white & I'd fuck wit a BL album WAYYY before I'd even consider touching an Em album, the only thing that made Relapse special to me was all of Dre's exclusive Beats all over the entire album. Proof was the only thing about Eminem that kept me interested, but now we know that association doesn't exist any more... RIP Proof!  8)

and w/ a lack of Dre Beats on R2 as well as a more tame & marketable Em w/o him spazzin out like crazy makes me more likely to download the shit when it comes out, instead of paying for more commercial garbage just out of spite, but I'm only one person out of millions so who gives a fuck, I'm not even a real big Em fan to begin w/  :laugh: !

truthfully i feel tha same way and im black lol  but real talk tho, those beats on Relapse screamed for Bishop's flow (listen to it in your head).  But i like Em tho, he's still got it.  But like i was saying, Em should just fade back a lil more; he's the 1 white rapper that made it lol he shouldn't throw dirt on his legacy just to plz Interscope or sell to an imaginary audience that they think will buy it.  People are screaming for that RAW MUSIC from Eminem with beats by whoever (truthfully, as long as it's hot).  But if u ask me, him and Alchemist should hook up a lil' more, just for tha simple fact that they ARE white and they make/do music a lot better than most.  No1 is gonna care for or pay for garbage, and when i say garbage, i mean a style that they already know is shaky with ppl.  just drop music about relevant subjects of today without the herman voices and just put it out there, waiting for the cult to keep following and keeping the fans patient just isn't gonna do it in 2010, there's other artist to listen to.

Matty

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2009, 11:03:40 AM »
lol @ 'Black People'. 'Black People' = regular hip-hop heads/people not impressed by corny horror core productions and goofy voices ;D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2009, 11:42:19 AM »
lol @ 'Black People'. 'Black People' = regular hip-hop heads/people not impressed by corny horror core productions and goofy voices ;D

lol it wasn't so much the horrorcore production (bcuz it wasn't even that prevalent in the music) it was just the subject matter and mainly the annoying Herman voice.  No1 of all races wants to hear shit like that.  3AM would've been the shit w/o the accent and the strange strange lyrics (like jackin' off and being raped), that shit ain't gonna fly with anybody except maybe a few kids who r in2 that extreme alternative shit.