Author Topic: "Have a baby by me baby be on Welfare" - ROBBS THE UNO  (Read 366 times)

ROBBS

"Have a baby by me baby be on Welfare" - ROBBS THE UNO
« on: November 16, 2009, 10:34:30 PM »
HAVE A BABY BY ME BABY BE ON WELFARE - ROBBS THE ONE FT. BIG SWIISHA....LOL  SHIT CAME OUT HOT  

http://limelinx.com/files/2b1e3f636b063bdbcda2b9a104281898

http://www.myspace.com/RobbsTheone
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:32:27 AM by ROBBS »
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

ROBBS

Re: HAVE A BABY BY ME BABY BE ON WELFARE - ROBBS THE ONE
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 08:02:08 AM »
 :D 8)

wardy

Re: No caps please
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:05:21 AM »
Chorus is funny as fuck  ;D

ROBBS

Re: No caps please
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 10:43:01 AM »
Chorus is funny as fuck  ;D

haha good lookn g...we had fun wit this one

ThaRealSupreme

Re: "Have a baby by me baby be on Welfare" - Robbs The Uno
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 10:56:46 AM »
Lol@ U dont wanna have a baby by me unless u wanna be on welfare. I wasn't expectin' the track to sound that good tho, Propz!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ROBBS

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 12:47:58 PM »
Lol@ U dont wanna have a baby by me unless u wanna be on welfare. I wasn't expectin' the track to sound that good tho, Propz!

haha thanx homie  8)

SO PRUP

Re: "Have a baby by me baby be on Welfare" - ROBBS THE UNO
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »
could of swore i posted in this thread, but yea i'm feeling this, threw this on the frontpage of my site www.soprupradio.com

ROBBS

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 12:58:37 PM »
could of swore i posted in this thread, but yea i'm feeling this, threw this on the frontpage of my site www.soprupradio.com

hell yah good lookn out homie...imma def. check out site   8) 8)

ROBBS

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 08:59:06 AM »
my baby mama hates this song   :D

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 09:34:09 AM »

S.P.I. remix comin soon? :laugh:

cuz them G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Unit check aint cuttin it

does Spider still drive that Tahoe with 3 rims?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 11:24:02 AM »

U ain't shit just like your father because I know for a fact that Spider doesn't have an 02 Tahoe on 3 Rims and he hasn't had it since you've believed that sorry ass Game track. I can prove it (Spider can too) but it's no need to because I'm in LA and in Traffic everyday as well as know his rivals who pointed me out to him before I really knew him lol. What's crackin square biz?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 11:29:53 AM »

Maybe because she fucked up, didn't choose to use any form of birth control but loved u enough to not avoid wantin' a baby by you even though it takes two to fuck. ;D I just liked that bar because u str8 said it when really dudes will never say it to you boldly yet just wanna be players and pimps to spit the game of deception.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 12:45:49 PM »

U ain't shit just like your father because I know for a fact that Spider doesn't have an 02 Tahoe on 3 Rims and he hasn't had it since you've believed that sorry ass Game track. I can prove it (Spider can too) but it's no need to because I'm in LA and in Traffic everyday as well as know his rivals who pointed me out to him before I really knew him lol. What's crackin square biz?

prove it

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 04:01:51 PM »

prove it

I don't need to because I've seen him in traffic plenty of times on Avalon in Carson, Sqaure Biz lol . if you want proof then go to his forum www.indastreets.ning.com and ask him who has he passed in traffic between Avalon and Albertoni that knows he doesn't drive an '02 Tahoe IF YOU WANT REAL PROOF!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 04:04:58 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

ROBBS

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 02:06:34 PM »

Maybe because she fucked up, didn't choose to use any form of birth control but loved u enough to not avoid wantin' a baby by you even though it takes two to fuck. ;D I just liked that bar because u str8 said it when really dudes will never say it to you boldly yet just wanna be players and pimps to spit the game of deception.

;D