Author Topic: Big C-Style interview pt.3 (Kurupt/Snoop battle,DPG Eulogy,Signing Crooked I)  (Read 4440 times)

OG Snoopaveli

someone can upload it on a zshare or rapidshare or megaupload please cause sendspace don't work on my computer !

thx in advance guys

8)

dope ass mixtpe !!

keepin' on !!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 06:52:44 AM by Snoopaveli »

Paul

lol at Daz kickin Soopaflys ass
funkyfreshintheflesh

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Once again, very interesting interview! The mixtape is much appreciated, looking forward to 2010.
By the way, please be sure to make those future releases available online via paypal for all us overseas fans ;)

wardy

lol never knew Daz beat up Soopafly. good interview, wonder if Daz & Lil C'Style have any future tracks in the making as ive seen them in a couple of vids together etc like the Dopeman vid so there obv still homies

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
the interviewer sounds just like Miles Iverson who did tharow.com with Am7

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dope Interview Again!!!
And Propz on the Mixtape!!!!
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

D Breezy

the interviewer sounds just like Miles Iverson who did tharow.com with Am7

yea they r all the same person u didnt know? the guy who did the interview is actually 20 different people lol how dope is that crooked i song? that shit bumps!!
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Okka

Great interview. Real fucked up what happened to Tha Dogg Pound. I'd like to see DubCNN do an interview with Big C-Style and we could drop some questions for it. Only thing that bothers me is that Big Style really didn't talk about Tray Deee at all, as far as i know, Snoop Dogg met him through Big C-Style.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 08:36:58 AM by Okka »

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
so Daz produced High Powered. More proof that Dre aint shit

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
great drop, thanks for sharing the info and the mixtape. will listen to it later

Soopahigh

great drop, thanks for sharing the info and the mixtape.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
great interview. thanks

JohnnyL

Great interview.  Real insightful stuff.  Is there a part four though? 'Cause it sort of seemed like Big C-Style had more to say about that "Crooks N' Doggs" track.  As far as the Mixtape, I haven't got to listen to the whole thing yet, but the unreleased tracks are tight. 

acgrundy

props on the interview and mixtape.  I will listen when I get a chance.  I really enjoyed the first 2 parts.  So what does 19th street have planned for the future as far as releases?

sms130

• 'G'
WOW! That was dope.