Author Topic: Big C-Style interview pt.3 (Kurupt/Snoop battle,DPG Eulogy,Signing Crooked I)  (Read 4442 times)

EFFeX

Sounds like there is another installment of this interview on the way?

jones5099

• 'G'
i wish crook still rapped/sounded like he did in those days.  dip 2 this is hot as hell

19strecords

• Lil Geezy
what up hommies.... just wanted to tell everybody much luv for the support!!!!! the responce i got from just a couple of interviews makes me want to go really hard in 2010, its going to be a good year. the universal deal is just about done, and we will def have a project for the underground market as well. i got 3 songs coming out on the death row box set and my dj who just officialy joined the roster has a whole bunch of free mixtapes with released and unreleased material coming in dec.

big c-style
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 12:21:40 AM by 19strecords »

ICHI THE KILLER

what up hommies.... just wanted to tell everybody much luv for the support!!!!! the responce i got from just a couple of interviews makes me want to go really hard in 2010, its going to be a good year. the universal deal is just about done, and we will def have a project for the underground market as well. i got 3 songs coming out on the death row box set and my dj who just officialy joined the roster has a whole bunch of free mixtapes with released and unreleased material coming in dec.

big c-style

sounds great  ;D ;D
keep those bangers comin
one nine nine nine

Sifo

• Lil Geezy
so daz whopped the shit out of soopafly! Never thought it was in him to be honest, because i alwalys got the image that he was fake as fuck

Okka

big c-style

Waddup Big C-Style, any chance of you answerin' some questions when you have the time?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Word is Crooked doesnt want this song to leak, its has been deleted from his forums, wonder whats behind that, since C Style and Crook are big homies.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Liqq2ThaFonk

so daz whopped the shit out of soopafly! Never thought it was in him to be honest, because i alwalys got the image that he was fake as fuck

yeah cuz Soopafly is this big gangsta tough guy and beating someone up makes you real :D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Dip 2 This is off the hook  8), great beat, Crooked like allways.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Sifo

• Lil Geezy

yeah cuz Soopafly is this big gangsta tough guy and beating someone up makes you real :D

nah I didnt say he was real because he beat of soopafly just never thought in a million years that daz would even throw a punch at ANYBODY, thats all....

kuruptDPG

dope interview homie, gonna download the mixtape now

Okka

nah I didnt say he was real because he beat of soopafly just never thought in a million years that daz would even throw a punch at ANYBODY, thats all....

If i remember right Daz had a fight with Suge Knight too, goin' at him with a screwdriver or some shit while he was high on shrooms :D

Liqq2ThaFonk

If i remember right Daz had a fight with Suge Knight too, goin' at him with a screwdriver or some shit while he was high on shrooms :D

well thats according to Daz himself...and u know how the dude be comin up with some ridiculous (yet entertaining) ass stories sometimes

but it kinda seemed like Daz and Suge had a kinda love/hate relationship from the jump..just listening to C style story about Daz and Suge goin at it while they went to go visit Suge is another example of that

all due respect to C style cuz he said some of the realest shit when speaking on a few thangs...but honestly, its 2009, its even hard for cats like Jay Rock, Nipsey and Glasses nowadays so theres practically no chance that ppl will care (well except on dubcnn of course)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 09:33:14 AM by iheartmyattitude »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
so Daz produced High Powered. More proof that Dre aint shit
how is that proof?

Okka

so Daz produced High Powered. More proof that Dre aint shit
how is that proof?

Dr. Dre "produced" it but Daz Dillinger made the beat. Ain't nothin' wrong with that ;) :D