Author Topic: Big C-Style interview pt.3 (Kurupt/Snoop battle,DPG Eulogy,Signing Crooked I)  (Read 4435 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
so Daz produced High Powered. More proof that Dre aint shit
how is that proof?

Dr. Dre "produced" it but Daz Dillinger made the beat. Ain't nothin' wrong with that ;) :D
no, otherwise he would have been credited, like on Rat-tat-tat-tat

Liqq2ThaFonk

how is that proof?

Dr. Dre "produced" it but Daz Dillinger made the beat. Ain't nothin' wrong with that ;) :D

ok so ur right and c style is wrong ;D

lmao @ this stan..ur a straight up geek honestly...u need to chill wit..this dude prolly knows how much paper Dre uses when hes takin a shit ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
going after me is not a good idea if you want to avoid getting banned messi, keep that in mind

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Someone is still not happy cause Dre didnt work with Game for 5 years.  ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

how is that proof?

Come on homie, we all know that Dre uses musicians, they play the music and Dre tells them what he wants to hear. I just can't understand why so many people would lie about not gettin credited on "The Chronic". I'm a big fan of Dre, he's my favorite producer.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
how is that proof?

Come on homie, we all know that Dre uses musicians, they play the music and Dre tells them what he wants to hear. I just can't understand why so many people would lie about not gettin credited on "The Chronic". I'm a big fan of Dre, he's my favorite producer.
the musicians get credited.
if Daz didn't get listed, then he didn't have anything to do with it, simple.

i don't recall that Big C Style was in the SOLAR building by the way
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 11:12:32 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Okka

how is that proof?

Big Style witnessed Daz makin the beat, why would he lie about it? Why would so many people lie about not gettin credited? Even Snoop Dogg said that they made some of the beats but they didn't "PRODUCE" them, he didn't say it directly though. I know you a Dre fan but come on, what the fuck ::)

I just watched "Welcome To Death Row" not too long ago and they show material of him bein there, even Lil' Style was there.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 11:19:30 AM by Okka »

Okka

I seen him make tracks from scratch. My whole record the nigga made damn near everything from scratch. "Ain't No Fun", Daz and Warren G brought him the little *sings melody*, that's all they had! Dre took that muthafucka to the next level! Warren G brought in the Donny Hathaway, "Little Ghetto Boy, laying in the ghetto streets." Dre flipped it like "Hold on, gimme that!" Took that muthafucka and made it straight hit!

Dubcnn: So you're saying it's wrong that Daz or Warren G would claim that they didn't get the credit they deserved on The Chronic or Doggystyle?

I'ma say it like this: they didn't deserve the credit back then because they didn't do the work. They made beats, Dre produced that record. Point blank, and I'd say it in they face. They made beats, cuzz produced the record. If you a real nigga in the rap game, you'll understand what I'm saying. I can make a beat, but I can't produce! I can make a beat, but can I tell a nigga what to rap about, can I tell him when to come with the hook? Can you break the beat down? That's what producing is.

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/snoopdogg06/part4/

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i haven't watched Welcome to death row recently, does it show the session of High Powered?

how is that proof?

Big Style witnessed Daz makin the beat, why would he lie about it? Why would so many people lie about not gettin credited? Even Snoop Dogg said that they made some of the beats but they didn't "PRODUCE" them, he didn't say it directly though. I know you a Dre fan but come on, what the fuck ::)

I just watched "Welcome To Death Row" not too long ago and they show material of him bein there, even Lil' Style was there.
we've been there before and i don't think we'll ever get any further.

Okka

i haven't watched Welcome to death row recently, does it show the session of High Powered?

Naahh, it does not. You don't believe Snoop Dogg? He said that Daz and Warren G made some of the beats, why would he lie? :D
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 12:08:50 PM by Okka »

DTG Entertainment

the interviewer sounds just like Miles Iverson who did tharow.com with Am7

yea they r all the same person u didnt know? the guy who did the interview is actually 20 different people lol how dope is that crooked i song? that shit bumps!!

You know, it's funny I usually don't like the Death Row related material I hear these days, but this 19th Street material is really good. DJ Seedless did a good job mixing.

Okka

You know, it's funny I usually don't like the Death Row related material I hear these days, but this 19th Street material is really good. DJ Seedless did a good job mixing.

It's all old material though. 19th Street Records released some real tight albums. I really wanna hear more unreleased music from the "19th Street LBC Compilation" days.

Liqq2ThaFonk

@ Dre Day

so why would he lie? like i said u need to stop thinking u know how everything works just cuz u got a few magazines and have read a few books about DR

if c styles says that Daz produced it, when its a known fact that he was around those sessions and also cuz he has no reason to lie, especially since he adressed in this nterview how much he still loves and respects Dr Dre???

"its that simple" like dude knows everything  ;D

DTG Entertainment

It's all old material though. 19th Street Records released some real tight albums. I really wanna hear more unreleased music from the "19th Street LBC Compilation" days.

Yeah, it's old but I even now a days - I don't like the old. I was disgusted with Snoop Dogg's unreleased material from Tha Row released from Lost Sessions despite my beef towards the owners. At least with C-Style, there isn't any recycling.

kuruptDPG

big c style wouldnt lie about, plenty of ppl say that all dre does it tweaks the beat from the orginal production, even bad azz so yh its true but i aint dissing dre though.

man im loving that crooked i trak dig 2 this, so smooth