Author Topic: Big C-Style interview pt.3 (Kurupt/Snoop battle,DPG Eulogy,Signing Crooked I)  (Read 4428 times)

hobomotel

big c style wouldnt lie about, plenty of ppl say that all dre does it tweaks the beat from the orginal production, even bad azz so yh its true but i aint dissing dre though.

man im loving that crooked i trak dig 2 this, so smooth

Yeah the track is sweet. I wish it was longer.

2euce 7even

does he say something about south sentrelle or prince ital joe?

Okka

does he say something about south sentrelle or prince ital joe?

He does talk somethin about South Sentrelle. Why don't you listen the whole interview and check it out yourself ;)

kuruptDPG

big c style wouldnt lie about, plenty of ppl say that all dre does it tweaks the beat from the orginal production, even bad azz so yh its true but i aint dissing dre though.

man im loving that crooked i trak dig 2 this, so smooth

Yeah the track is sweet. I wish it was longer.

agree

haze410

• Lil Geezy
i hope theres more interviews with c style they are very interesting hes shed light on a lot of things we didnt know i trust what hes saying more than the other ex death row artists who can never keep a story straight

Lil Reaper

• Lil Geezy
good shit thanks for the cd homie.

fabtoxicp

yeah, really enjoyed this one. made my day. thnx, C-style!! that "Got tha Bomb" is one interesting track. LOL

as far as Daz whoopin Fly, i don't know daz, but he got those crazy eyes right there. i think he more of a psycho than gangsta, he probly would stick a muffucca wit a screwdriver. crazy muffucca..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i just listened to the part about High Powered.

so Big C Style says that Daz & RBX were only there at the solar building when recording High Powered.

that's funny, cause RBX tells a different story:

Okka

Well, even RBX said that some people didn't get credited for what they did on "The Chronic", who do you think he's talkin about? ::)

On "AWOL", from your 1995 album "The RBX Files", you savaged Dre for exploiting you, Snoop, DOC and Warren G

We can talk about this as much as we want, but it's a known fact what Dr. Dre does. I don't need to make another list about the people who have said the same shit.

Okka

And i'm not dissin' or discreditin' Dr. Dre, like i said he's my favorite producer. He uses a band of musicians, there are producers who do that and then there are producers who make the beat on their own and there's nothin wrong with usin' musicians to play the music as long as they get credited like everybody did get credited on "2001", the booklet of "The Chronic" is another story though. I can't fuckin understand who so many fuckin people would lie about it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Well, even RBX said that some people didn't get credited for what they did on "The Chronic", who do you think he's talkin about? ::)

On "AWOL", from your 1995 album "The RBX Files", you savaged Dre for exploiting you, Snoop, DOC and Warren G

We can talk about this as much as we want, but it's a known fact what Dr. Dre does. I don't need to make another list about the people who have said the same shit.
RBX hooked up with Dre again in 1996 ;D

GangstaBoogy

In other news, anybody wanna buy my copy of 19th Street compilation? Shits just sitting around.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
I wonder how much and what Big C Style has left from the period he created the compilation
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Okka

I wonder how much and what Big C Style has left from the period he created the compilation

You could call it as the "LBC Crew Era", they started workin on the album in 1994 and it finally was released in 1998, so i guess there's a lot of unreleased material.

Muhfukka

I know you a Dre fan but come on, what the fuck ::)

he also thinks dre reads dubcc hahaha