Author Topic: I stand by my belief that asians do not have souls.  (Read 950 times)

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I stand by my belief that asians do not have souls.
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2009, 01:58:40 PM »
these fools are crazy hahaha wtf???  :laugh:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 03:54:48 PM »
ok the fish thing is strange but the snake still moving after they cut it up and put it on the plate was nasty who the fuck would eat that by choice? i mean if i was on some cast away tom hanks shit yeah maybe but i'd still try my best to kill it before i cook it or eat it
Oh - my - God - what - the - fuck?

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 04:08:24 PM »
It's funny chinese people are do modernized and disciplined in America, but back in their home land they do some foul ass shit. All the smart chinese nerds here should move back their and transform their country once they get their degrees and shit

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2009, 05:09:32 PM »
fuck it, its only a fish.  if we saw how cows are treated before theyre slaughtered we probably wouldnt eat them. 

shit, a lot of people know about it and choose to turn a blind eye to it because we love our meats. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 05:13:14 PM »
further more if i went to a nice upscale restaurant let's say it was a sea food place where they let u pick a live sea food from a tank for them to cook for u and i pick a nice healthy looking fish lets say, and the take the fish in the back and suposedly cook it and come back to me in like less than a min with a cooked but still alive fish on my plate that i could clearly see breathing still... i'd jump the fuck out my seat and bounce out that fucked up establishment no questions asked

if thats now how the dish is served then of course id be pissed too.  its like ordering a medium-well steak and getting a blue steak instead.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 05:40:07 PM »
fuck it, its only a fish.  if we saw how cows are treated before theyre slaughtered we probably wouldnt eat them. 

shit, a lot of people know about it and choose to turn a blind eye to it because we love our meats. 

I heard at one time they used nail guns to kill cows, than they would take out those nails and re-use them on another cow.

Than they used to put them in those thangs like closing-in-walls, and squash them to death?

Where the hell PETA at? That's beyond cruelty.  :-\

Bananas

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 05:43:44 PM »
fuck it, its only a fish.  if we saw how cows are treated before theyre slaughtered we probably wouldnt eat them.  

I heard at one time they used nail guns to kill cows, than they would take out those nails and re-use them on another cow.

Than they used to put them in those thangs like closing-in-walls, and squash them to death?

Where the hell PETA at? That's beyond cruelty.  :-\

That nail gun isn't like a construction nail gun. It's uses compressed air and a steel rod on a spring that quickly shoots out and retracts. It's painless and kills them instantly. If you ever saw "No Country For Old Men", it was the weapon used by the villain.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 05:47:37 PM by Bananas »

AGeesta

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 05:44:22 PM »
and there woman have no spines also

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2009, 05:51:54 PM »
fuck it, its only a fish.  if we saw how cows are treated before theyre slaughtered we probably wouldnt eat them.  

That nail gun isn't like a construction nail gun. It's uses compressed air and a steel rod on a spring that quickly shoots out and retracts. It's painless and kills them instantly. If you ever saw "No Country For Old Men", it was the weapon used by the villain.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Hmm. So sad.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2009, 06:06:59 PM »
What the fuck.

If you're going to eat the damn animal, at leas have the decency to kill it first.

Some of these Asian countries are so weird when it comes to shit like that. I'll never understand it.

kemizt

G-Funk

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2009, 06:12:21 PM »
What the fuck.
If you're going to eat the damn animal, at leas have the decency to kill it first.
Some of these Asian countries are so weird when it comes to shit like that. I'll never understand it.

yeah, those Japanese folks have been fantasizing about getting tentacle raped by tit-monster squids since they learned how to draw on walls.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 06:17:25 PM by Dollaz + $ense »

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2009, 09:47:38 PM »

yup that's more humane than cooking it alive and eating it alive

but yeah farm animals on them big ass ram packed corporate farms live a pretty fucked up life right up to a possibly just as or more fucked up death

Jaydc

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 10:14:28 PM »
to all this is sick and just unbelievable,to looney its just thursday night dinner

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2009, 10:17:06 PM »
Insane.  I don't even like it when the entire fish, dead and cooked,  is on the plate lol.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2009, 11:30:08 PM »

Where the hell PETA at? That's beyond cruelty.  :-\

yup that's more humane than cooking it alive and eating it alive

but yeah farm animals on them big ass ram packed corporate farms live a pretty fucked up life right up to a possibly just as or more fucked up death

exactly.  besides, this is minor compared to the boiled aborted babies.  that was some real foul shit.