Author Topic: I stand by my belief that asians do not have souls.  (Read 974 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I stand by my belief that asians do not have souls.
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 11:50:54 PM »
fuck it, its only a fish.  if we saw how cows are treated before theyre slaughtered we probably wouldnt eat them. 

shit, a lot of people know about it and choose to turn a blind eye to it because we love our meats. 

I heard at one time they used nail guns to kill cows, than they would take out those nails and re-use them on another cow.

Than they used to put them in those thangs like closing-in-walls, and squash them to death?

Where the hell PETA at? That's beyond cruelty.  :-\

That nail gun isn't like a construction nail gun. It's uses compressed air and a steel rod on a spring that quickly shoots out and retracts. It's painless and kills them instantly. If you ever saw "No Country For Old Men", it was the weapon used by the villain.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Hmm. So sad.

yup that's more humane than cooking it alive and eating it alive

but yeah farm animals on them big ass ram packed corporate farms live a pretty fucked up life right up to a possibly just as or more fucked up death

exactly.  besides, this is minor compared to the boiled aborted babies.  that was some real foul shit. 

True

kemizt

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2009, 12:20:33 AM »
Either kill it or don't, damn.

On a side note: fish brains and eyes are phenomenal.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2009, 02:16:27 AM »
fuck it, its only a fish.  if we saw how cows are treated before theyre slaughtered we probably wouldnt eat them. 

shit, a lot of people know about it and choose to turn a blind eye to it because we love our meats. 

I heard at one time they used nail guns to kill cows, than they would take out those nails and re-use them on another cow.

Than they used to put them in those thangs like closing-in-walls, and squash them to death?

In the European Union alone 5 BILLION chickens are killed annually. How can anyone believe that these animals are well-kept and slaughtered in a decent way.

"Where the hell PETA at? That's beyond cruelty." Beyond cruelty is what happens to nearly ALL the animals you eat.

Quiet Truth, you're the one who has an excact perception of what's 'wrong' or 'vile'. What you gonna do now? Stop eating meat? If not, don't you ever bother anyone again with your shallow morals.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

moe

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2009, 05:51:42 AM »

In the European Union alone 5 BILLION chickens are killed annually. How can anyone believe that these animals are well-kept and slaughtered in a decent way.

"Where the hell PETA at? That's beyond cruelty." Beyond cruelty is what happens to nearly ALL the animals you eat.

Quiet Truth, you're the one who has an excact perception of what's 'wrong' or 'vile'. What you gonna do now? Stop eating meat? If not, don't you ever bother anyone again with your shallow morals.
shut up hippie

ikke

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2009, 06:25:51 AM »

shut up hippie

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2009, 07:52:50 AM »
fuck it, its only a fish.  if we saw how cows are treated before theyre slaughtered we probably wouldnt eat them.  

Where the hell PETA at? That's beyond cruelty.  :-\

That nail gun isn't like a construction nail gun. It's uses compressed air and a steel rod on a spring that quickly shoots out and retracts. It's painless and kills them instantly. If you ever saw "No Country For Old Men", it was the weapon used by the villain.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Hmm. So sad.

yup that's more humane than cooking it alive and eating it alive

but yeah farm animals on them big ass ram packed corporate farms live a pretty fucked up life right up to a possibly just as or more fucked up death

Wow, at first, I thought you was Wykid, I was thinkin' why the hell he just agreed and quoted himself, LMAO.

But that's unfortunate. :-\ How could a person slaughter a fuckin' animal? I don't know.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2009, 07:54:49 AM »
Lol, Fraxxx is from Mars men. I swear to it. Lol.

Don't make me bring God into this.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2009, 09:26:04 AM »

kemizt

Fraxxx

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2009, 09:35:12 AM »

No, I mean, if someone just don't give a fuck, alright. But you been so veery outspoken about what's right and wrong. Practice what you preach. ;) And yeah, I am from Mars. Are you from Venus? ;D

ikke

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2009, 10:48:45 AM »
That's some fresh food.

How the fuck do you fry something so that it will live afterwards =/
They truly are more advanced in every way of life

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2009, 12:00:44 PM »
That's some fresh food.

How the fuck do you fry something so that it will live afterwards =/
They truly are more advanced in every way of life

it's fresh but not cleaned properly or gutted but yes i guess took a lot of skill to fry a fish with out killing it but i now have to ask myself is this a norm or just an act being performed for crowd excitement i mean it doesn't really prove that the average Asian  would want to order it for dinner/lunch but i have never been to that part of the world... that eating of fetuses shit was very disturbing though but again does the average Asian look forward to eating a fetus for dinner? don't think so in that case but they have to be some % of really fucked up ppl out there that do
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 06:59:10 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2009, 02:40:24 PM »

No, I mean, if someone just don't give a fuck, alright. But you been so veery outspoken about what's right and wrong. Practice what you preach. ;) And yeah, I am from Mars. Are you from Venus? ;D

What the fuckkkk does killing animals for food gotta do wit men sodomizing men in the ass???

Fraxxx

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2009, 03:13:02 PM »
Damn, can you please get your mind off of assfucking for a second? ;D I just guessed that god, if he was real, wouldn't approve this 'killing for food' like it's done nowadays. Maybe true believers would have to change their diet. :) Only a thought.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2009, 05:14:22 PM »
Son - what? Cattle was meant for meat ya dumbass that's why we eating them forrrrr fooddd. And I said thats how they USED to kill them, I'm sure they don't do it that way now-at-days. Ya'll always think 'what would Jesus do ... would God approve of that'. Got damn it nigga, read Genesis. Now you gon argue bout meat n God in Tha G-Spot.....mannnnnnnnnn, fuck Mars, you Pluto Martian.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 12:30:22 AM »
lol^