0 (0%)
Living Legend: Certified D-Boy
0 (0%)
America's Most Luved Bad Guy
0 (0%)
Hip Hop History
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: best master p album?  (Read 659 times)

Chad Vader

Re: best master p album?
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 05:23:26 PM »
Ghetto D... got a few classic on there
Pass me the green, I need some weed with my Hennessey  8)

Hope you know,that the beat comes from this CLASSIC;

Doug E. Fresh And The Get Fresh Crew; Play This Only At Night (Truth Mix, The Whole Story)

... be sure to download it before it gets deleted.  :P
It's a crime to actually add something thread,more than two words that is  :P

JohnnyL

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 06:51:10 PM »
 I had actually never even heard of the last 5 Master P albums on that list.  I think the last one I was really aware of was "Ghetto Postage."  But I have actually never even listened to that one. 

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 07:12:40 PM »
c-murder > master p

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 07:33:44 PM »
dam what tha fuck is up with all of tha hatin on P' for?  ain't nobody ask u white boys to break shit down and give ur "critique" on.  the man asked you what was your favorite album from Master P, nobody asked u or gives and gave a fuck how he dealt with his lyricism or what you didn't like after "Only God Can Judge Me", none of that.  it's a simple question, what's your favorite album from P.  Either you liked NoLimit (Master P) from back in the day (which i'm sure ALL of us did or had a favorite Master P quote or song, i'm sure of it).  invisible is 1 of those white people who hate black people but can't help love our culture, shut tha fuck up and get tha fuck out.  if dubcc has hired a pest/annoyance/hater then it's time for them to get fired, this shit is getting wack, him and cc bitch ass.  i dont know anybody geek or street that is that much of a bitch.

http://letras.terra.com.br/tru/772327/  - P was 1 of the realest with a lil ear 4 beats

i need a fuckin sandwhich

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2009, 05:08:29 AM »
dam what tha fuck is up with all of tha hatin on P' for?  ain't nobody ask u white boys to break shit down and give ur "critique" on.  the man asked you what was your favorite album from Master P, nobody asked u or gives and gave a fuck how he dealt with his lyricism or what you didn't like after "Only God Can Judge Me", none of that.  it's a simple question, what's your favorite album from P.  Either you liked NoLimit (Master P) from back in the day (which i'm sure ALL of us did or had a favorite Master P quote or song, i'm sure of it).  invisible is 1 of those white people who hate black people but can't help love our culture, shut tha fuck up and get tha fuck out.  if dubcc has hired a pest/annoyance/hater then it's time for them to get fired, this shit is getting wack, him and cc bitch ass.  i dont know anybody geek or street that is that much of a bitch.

http://letras.terra.com.br/tru/772327/  - P was 1 of the realest with a lil ear 4 beats

what the fuck are you talking about man? why do you have to turn a thread about master p into a personal attack on someone? who ever said he hated black people but loves the culture? you truly are a dumbfuck...you've got a serious chip on your shoulder and you need to take that bullshit elsewhere  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 08:12:46 AM »
naw it's bcuz y'all just don't get it.  every1 that's a southern rapper with gold teeth and talks about bitches, rims, and crack (which isn't even everything they talk about) ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS gets dissed.  I feel like there's alotta predijuce/closet racism on here and it shows.  i mean ain't nobody was talking about P being the greatest rapper or having the best career (tho most would kill 4 a run like his).  all y'all ever say is some bs/cliche/stereotype bitching about rappers from the South unless they're known walking legends like OutKast.  i just get sick of reading it especially when there's always that 1 hater coming in and out of the thread with the bullshit.  that's why i take it a lil personal, you're talking about my culture and heritage like people did all of this shit in vein.  if i was to talk shit about Conan or anybody in the same league as him (Bruce Springstein & The E Street Band) muthafuckers would lose their mind (And it's happend on here b4).  it's not really any1 in particular i'm aiming at it's more like the haters.  the man asked u 2 answer a poll, not talk shit about the nigga

Invincible

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 09:10:17 AM »
naw it's bcuz y'all just don't get it.  every1 that's a southern rapper with gold teeth and talks about bitches, rims, and crack (which isn't even everything they talk about) ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS gets dissed.  I feel like there's alotta predijuce/closet racism on here and it shows.  i mean ain't nobody was talking about P being the greatest rapper or having the best career (tho most would kill 4 a run like his).  all y'all ever say is some bs/cliche/stereotype bitching about rappers from the South unless they're known walking legends like OutKast.  i just get sick of reading it especially when there's always that 1 hater coming in and out of the thread with the bullshit.  that's why i take it a lil personal, you're talking about my culture and heritage like people did all of this shit in vein.  if i was to talk shit about Conan or anybody in the same league as him (Bruce Springstein & The E Street Band) muthafuckers would lose their mind (And it's happend on here b4).  it's not really any1 in particular i'm aiming at it's more like the haters.  the man asked u 2 answer a poll, not talk shit about the nigga

You personally offended when someone calls a rapper that you like wack? You're a strange person. Its not as if you're blood related, its just a rapper.

JohnnyL

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 09:15:49 AM »

I agree with what you're saying to an extent.  I mean the guy who put up the poll was just asking an honest question about what people's favorite Master P album was.  And as I knew would inevitably happen, got several replies that were more like commentaries critiquing P's rapping ability rather than stating what their favorite P album was.  I think it might be a stretch to say that it's a result of prejudice or racism though.  I mean, maybe some of it is.  But you have to remember, especially on a westcoast board, that there's going to be some people who just don't like Master P.  I'm sure there are a number of Yukmouth fans on here who aren't going to like P for obvious reasons.  There may be some people who don't like that P switched from representing Richmond to representing New Orleans.  And I think there are some people who honestly just don't like the way the guy raps.  Now, I agree with you that those people probably didn't need to chime in on a "favorite Master P album poll thread," but I don't know that it really has anything to do with racism.  

midwestryder

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 09:54:10 AM »

what the fuck are you talking about man? why do you have to turn a thread about master p into a personal attack on someone? who ever said he hated black people but loves the culture? you truly are a dumbfuck...you've got a serious chip on your shoulder and you need to take that bullshit elsewhere  :-\
no he is not dumb fuck . just maybe hie is right & you can't deal with it

Invincible

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 10:16:35 AM »
dam what tha fuck is up with all of tha hatin on P' for?  ain't nobody ask u white boys to break shit down and give ur "critique" on.  the man asked you what was your favorite album from Master P, nobody asked u or gives and gave a fuck how he dealt with his lyricism or what you didn't like after "Only God Can Judge Me", none of that.  it's a simple question, what's your favorite album from P.  Either you liked NoLimit (Master P) from back in the day (which i'm sure ALL of us did or had a favorite Master P quote or song, i'm sure of it).  invisible is 1 of those white people who hate black people but can't help love our culture, shut tha fuck up and get tha fuck out.  if dubcc has hired a pest/annoyance/hater then it's time for them to get fired, this shit is getting wack, him and cc bitch ass.  i dont know anybody geek or street that is that much of a bitch.

http://letras.terra.com.br/tru/772327/  - P was 1 of the realest with a lil ear 4 beats

what the fuck are you talking about man? why do you have to turn a thread about master p into a personal attack on someone? who ever said he hated black people but loves the culture? you truly are a dumbfuck...you've got a serious chip on your shoulder and you need to take that bullshit elsewhere  :-\
no he is not dumb fuck . just maybe hie is right & you can't deal with it

Are you saying that a guy basically calling me a racist when he doesn't have a fucking clue is fair? Another dumbfuck.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 10:26:48 AM by Invincible »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 11:16:21 AM »
^ naw i definitly wasn't calling u a racist, i was callin u a hater with too much time on his hands

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 11:21:16 AM »
I fux wit RadioTube no homo.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Invincible

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 11:22:04 AM »
^ naw i definitly wasn't calling u a racist, i was callin u a hater with too much time on his hands

You're the one who wrote that massive paragraph out. I've told you I'm unemployed, so yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands. But I can't see how you have come to the conclusion that I'm a hater of blacks, seeing as all I listen to is hip hop music and i actually have a few black friends. You keep making up these stupid assumptions.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2009, 11:28:51 AM »
I never stick up for RadioTube being as I'm usually not logged in just browsing/viewing, but bruh makes alotta sense
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2009, 12:31:20 PM »

You're the one who wrote that massive paragraph out. I've told you I'm unemployed, so yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands. But I can't see how you have come to the conclusion that I'm a hater of blacks, seeing as all I listen to is hip hop music and i actually have a few black friends. You keep making up these stupid assumptions.

bcuz u say too much Guh shit.  once u stop i'll stop getting in your feelings, u and everybody else who has to say shit.  we can agree 2 disagree so stop comin at me