Author Topic: Who is God?  (Read 396 times)

pastor cyber

• Lil Geezy
Who is God?
« on: November 17, 2009, 11:21:47 AM »
In the beginning was the Word, and the word was with God, and the Word was God - John 1:1(NIV)

God and His Word are one and the same. Wherever God is, His Word is there. Anything that came after the beginning, can not be God, because only God and his word, existed in the beginning. God was God, before there was anything. He does not need the world or anything in it to be God.

God is spirit - John 4:24(NIV)

You can not see or touch a spirit. Anything physical is not God. No building, no object or no place is God. No matter how majestic, it may look or how nice it feels, it is not God.

For with you(God), is the fountain of life - Psalm 36:9(AMP)

If God is the fountain of life, then He can not be the fountain of death. Death and life, are like light and darkness, they can never be in the same place at the same time. When one walks in, the other leaves.

For I am the Lord, I do not change - Malachi 3:6(AMP)

Whatever God was in the beginning, He is today and forever. God is not affected or influenced, by time, situations or circumstances. His Word, power, mercy and love can never change.

God is not a man, that He should lie, nor the son of man, that He should change His mind - Numbers 23:19(NIV)

God is not human. Humans change their minds, He doesn't.  Whatever He spoke or decreed, is just as true today, as when He spoke or decreed it. So, whatever He set in motion, remains so today and forever. Sowing and reaping, night and day, summer and winter, can never change.

God who can not lie - Titus  1:2(NKJV)

Since, God can not lie, then He can only tell the truth. That means, we can count on His word anytime, anywhere and in any circumstance.

For the Lord is a God of justice -  Isaiah 30:18(NIV)

The opposite of justice is injustice. So, God can not be the God of injustice, while He is the God of justice. That will be confusion.

For I the Lord, love justice - Isaiah 61:8(NIV)

If God loves justice, He can not love injustice, no matter who does it, where it's done or how it's done.

For the Lord is good - Psalm 100:5(AMP)

God can not be opposites. If He is good, He can not be bad. Good and bad are not the same.

Whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love - 1 John 4:8(NIV)

A loving God can not be a hating God. He is either one or the other.

With the Lord our God, there is no injustice, partiality or bribery - 2 Chronicles 19:7(NIV)

God is not involved in injustice anywhere, anytime or by anyone, and He can not be bought.

God shows no partiality and is no respecter of persons - Acts 10:34(AMP)

God treats all people the same, regardless of rank, status, ethnicity, gender, etc...

For God shows no partiality; with him one man is no different from another - Romans 2:11(AMP)

With God, the rich and famous, are on the same level as a farm laborer

For more visit www.deathandlife.org  

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:34:41 AM by pastor cyber »

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Who is God?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 11:39:15 AM »
So in your own words can you tell me who God is to you?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »
God is the answer to the unanswered questions, to the fear of the unknown, the strength needed to survive. More often than not humans have had to create a storybook figure of God to worship as such, because they know they can't muster it within themselves to be illuminated and be at peace in our world of vast possibilities and open questions. To me God is within every man, however the majority of us do not ever discover it and are left in the dark, and the cage of fear and ignorance chasing another mans fairytale definition of what God is. They chase a peace of mind they think resides in the heavens when all they need to do is look within.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 03:49:09 PM »
How the hell don't you have 1 post wit that??

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 04:43:13 PM »

Post count don't count here?

G-Funk

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 04:43:36 PM »

GOD!!!!

Bananas

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 04:47:35 PM »
If it took to long o load and he pressed refresh it might not have showed up on his post count. Thats happened to me before.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 05:33:41 PM »
Weird.

OchoCinco

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 06:26:15 PM »
he is who ever you want it to be.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »

GOD!!!!

LOL

I thought post did count here... hum??

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 10:05:42 PM »
Goldman Sachs does God's work.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 11:19:12 PM »
God is balance, true happiness.

Fraxxx

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 01:00:35 AM »
He's whatever you want him to be. The worst, the best, the holiest, the most evil. Everything or nothing. It's all in your head.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

The Overfiend

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 01:20:16 AM »
God is the answer to the unanswered questions, to the fear of the unknown, the strength needed to survive. More often than not humans have had to create a storybook figure of God to worship as such, because they know they can't muster it within themselves to be illuminated and be at peace in our world of vast possibilities and open questions. To me God is within every man, however the majority of us do not ever discover it and are left in the dark, and the cage of fear and ignorance chasing another mans fairytale definition of what God is. They chase a peace of mind they think resides in the heavens when all they need to do is look within.

BOOM!

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 01:26:28 AM »
I am God. Send me you're life savings and I will bless you with poverty and cancer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE