Author Topic: its crazy that shade 45 wont play any game muzik but hiphop nation does..lol  (Read 297 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats crazy shade 45 wont play any game muzik
i have never heard any game muzik on shade 45 as if they have banned his muzik from that station
but he disses the fuck outta jay and jay lets his dj's play his muzik
and hip hop nation obviously plays 50's muzik includin the game/buck disses
50 got the power to make moves here

has anyone ever heard any game muzik on shade 45?
or does anyone know of any other rapper bein "banned" or not played or any station? lol
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:36:05 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
well yea they probably dont play ja rule music either right..lol... who cares?

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
No they cant play Game Music i remember when Dj Muggs was on there one time and someone requested Game and he said Sorry i cant play The Game. Then he explained why he cant play Game because 50 is cool with Eminem and they dont allow any Game

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No they cant play Game Music i remember when Dj Muggs was on there one time and someone requested Game and he said Sorry i cant play The Game. Then he explained why he cant play Game because 50 is cool with Eminem and they dont allow any Game

That's a dumb ass policy if it's true.

BIGWORM

Yeah they totally banned "The Game" from SIRIUS's shade45 and I think that it's bullshit because you hear WHOO KIDD playing Jay-Z tracks even when they are beefin'. I pretty much listen to it every couple days because I got it in my ride and I never heard a Game track... He also get cut out if he's featured on someone else's..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah thats what im sayin
hip hop nation plays 50's muzik

and whoo kid took games chorus from his budden song and switched it up to where

instead of it sayin BUDDENS BUDDENS
it says
TRUCKER, TRUCKER

or somethin like that

and its crazy cuz its eminem's channel
50's eminems boss..lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED

That's a dumb ass policy if it's true.

I Know I Probably Sound Dumb But Its True

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST