Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Malice in Wonderland Full album Snippets  (Read 2178 times)

2euce 7even

Re: Snoop Dogg Malice in Wonderland Full album Snippets
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2009, 03:40:35 PM »
 ::) oh my god..where´s snoop DOGGY Dogg?

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2009, 03:42:34 PM »
Lost Sessions>>>>Malice
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2009, 04:17:26 PM »
album sounds  sweet!! is it like the first album that Snoop has no song bout bitches

half the album sounds like its for bitchez/// what did u listen to?

Word, this nigga must've listened to the wrong album. "Special" = powder puff fluffy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2009, 04:36:38 PM »
album sounds  sweet!! is it like the first album that Snoop has no song bout bitches

half the album sounds like its for bitchez/// what did u listen to?

Word, this nigga must've listened to the wrong album. "Special" = powder puff fluffy.

When I say track about bitches Im talking about tracks like Aint no Fun.. tracks about dissing ladies and calling them names..

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2009, 09:41:08 PM »
Aside from Pronto, nothing TERRIBLE on the album... of course with something this short having that one track and as few standouts isn't really gonna cut it

atleast its better than ego trippin... put the best of the two together and we have a more respectable lp
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 09:46:46 PM by R1ZE »

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2009, 01:14:32 AM »
west coast rap will never get back to the top spot if  its main and best known artists are copying south.
west coast is losing its unique sound. thanks to the artists like Snoop.

biggest bullshit ive ever seen

if the west was on top and really was sellin they wouldnt need to "copy the south"

the east and the west copies the west with the whole bangin on wax thing but ppl over there aint sayin nuthin

the reason why the west will never get back is cuz ppl are soooo stuck in the past that they wont let the west grow

thats why 2pac was like a gift and a curse to the westcoast

50% wnat u to sound like some straight NWA/Death Row shit cuz they might not have been around that era....while the other half keeps on sayin that they wanna hear something new from the west instead of ur stereotypical bangin on wax shit and whatnot

the westcoast are the biggest hater, and thats a true fact.

its all about tearing down the next man on the west...all these dudes are praising xzibit and snoop to death now...but if u check back in 00-01 and all that xzibit for example just to get hated on like a muthafucka on here...but now they appreciate him and snoop more....same thing with dre and countless of others...

thats just how the west fans is...they basically HATE anything popular

first off... calm down

second thing. i don't want west to sound like it was 90's. i just don't want it to sound like south.
you're talking about progress but copying is not a progress imo.

just listen to Nipsey's BAGNN2 - this shit sounded so fucking west. it has that unique west vibe but served in a very fresh way.
Now listen to these MNW snippets. what do you hear? i hear fucking southern rap

understand now?

calm down? this is the internet how the hell did that come off as bein upset?

aint this a forum were we supposed to discuss shit?

smh

thats MIXTAPE...thats not nipseys ALBUM...ull see the difference later

yeah i said calm down because you've called all the west coast fans haters. i'm a hater, he's a hater, she's a hater. I just don't like these snippets. they sound like a southern rap to me. i don't like southern rap. does that make me a hater? or him? i have much respect for Snoop i'm far from hating ANYBODY. i just say what i feel but in your eyes that makes me a hater.

if you wanna discuss please explain me the difference between an album and a mixtape. yeah, i know what it is. i just don't understand why mixtape can't be musically good and fresh? i know Bullets... 2 is a mixtape so???? it sounds fuckin good and fresh to me. Besides as far as i know at least 2 songs from this mixtape will make an album (hussle in the house, roll the windows up)

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2009, 01:33:31 AM »
west coast rap will never get back to the top spot if  its main and best known artists are copying south.

if the west was on top and really was sellin they wouldnt need to "copy the south"

the east and the west copies the west with the whole bangin on wax thing but ppl over there aint sayin nuthin

the reason why the west will never get back is cuz ppl are soooo stuck in the past that they wont let the west grow

50% wnat u to sound like some straight NWA/Death Row shit cuz they might not have been around that era....while the other half keeps on sayin that they wanna hear something new from the west instead of ur stereotypical bangin on wax shit and whatnot

its all about tearing down the next man on the west...all these dudes are praising xzibit and snoop to death now...but if u check back in 00-01 and all that xzibit for example just to get hated on like a muthafucka on here...but now they appreciate him and snoop more....same thing with dre and countless of others...

first off... calm down

second thing. i don't want west to sound like it was 90's. i just don't want it to sound like south.

just listen to Nipsey's BAGNN2 - this shit sounded so fucking west. it has that unique west vibe but served in a very fresh way.

understand now?

smh

yeah i said calm down because you've called all the west coast fans haters. i'm a hater, he's a hater, she's a hater. I just don't like these snippets. they sound like a southern rap to me. i don't like southern rap. does that make me a hater? or him? i have much respect for Snoop i'm far from hating ANYBODY. i just say what i feel but in your eyes that makes me a hater.

if you wanna discuss please explain me the difference between an album and a mixtape. yeah, i know what it is. i just don't understand why mixtape can't be musically good and fresh? i know Bullets... 2 is a mixtape so???? it sounds fuckin good and fresh to me. Besides as far as i know at least 2 songs from this mixtape will make an album (hussle in the house, roll the windows up)

yeah i still stand by it..westcoast are always prayin for the next man on top (on their own coast) to fall down...ie Snoop, ie Dre, ie Xzibit and now ie Game..

when Game posted that pic of him, Snoop and Dre on twitter and said "we about to make alot of ppl mad"...who do u think he was talkin about?? u think he was talkin about all these Eastcoast artists??? outside of maybe 50...he was OBVIOUSLY talkin about these sucka ass nigga on the westcoast

the difference is that the album has to cater to the masses in order to sell wtf i thought this was common..nipsey is not indipendant he's on a major company

so in this recession u think his label want him to sell 30K? no...

if label tells the big artist to cater to the fans what makes u think that artist like Nipsey wont have 2? so when u cater to the fans the sound'll be different and more mainstream.

believe it or not rap is not consumed by pop fans and young girls..so songs like "every girl" is shit thats sellin...so unless Nipsey comes up with a new sound that caters to everybody or something..he'll have to change it...

i think Nipsey, Jay Rock and nem are gonna wait until Detox drops (prolly next years) and then dro while the iron is hot!!!!!

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2009, 02:27:28 AM »

first off... calm down

understand now?

smh

yeah i still stand by it..westcoast are always prayin for the next man on top (on their own coast) to fall down...ie Snoop, ie Dre, ie Xzibit and now ie Game..

when Game posted that pic of him, Snoop and Dre on twitter and said "we about to make alot of ppl mad"...who do u think he was talkin about?? u think he was talkin about all these Eastcoast artists??? outside of maybe 50...he was OBVIOUSLY talkin about these sucka ass nigga on the westcoast

the difference is that the album has to cater to the masses in order to sell wtf i thought this was common..nipsey is not indipendant he's on a major company

if label tells the big artist to cater to the fans what makes u think that artist like Nipsey wont have 2? so when u cater to the fans the sound'll be different and more mainstream.

believe it or not rap is not consumed by pop fans and young girls..so songs like "every girl" is shit thats sellin...so unless Nipsey comes up with a new sound that caters to everybody or something..he'll have to change it...

i think Nipsey, Jay Rock and nem are gonna wait until Detox drops (prolly next years) and then dro while the iron is hot!!!!!

i think you misunderstood me. i know the business differences between mixtape and major label album. I'm not trying to guess how Nipsey's album will sound like. yeah it will have more commercial sound probably. i was just trying to explain that you don't need to get rid of that unique west coast flavour to make something fresh. but will it sell? i have no idea.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2009, 10:24:38 AM »

first off... calm down

understand now?

smh

but will it sell? i have no idea.

but thats the thing!!!

i understand what ur saying and from a FAN PERSPECTIVE i understand..but im talkin REALISTICLY..

the reason why cats music might sound like they tryna copy the south is because thats what the people want and thats what sellin now..how else are they gonna build a name for themselves if they keep doin music that they own aint even supportin (the west)??

just like 6-5 years ago remember when club joints was the thing to do? its just like that

even with the g-funk era...everybody, east and south, tried to emulate that sound cuz that shit was sellin...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2009, 02:39:35 PM »
Those snippets sound wack as fuck...i think they can be crazy misleading though, lets wait for the final product.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2009, 08:12:31 PM »
Hard to judge an album based on snippets.  I've done it before and been burned in the past.  30 secs isn't enough to get into the groove, mood, and "feel" of an album, imo.  Having said that, a lot of Malice sounds acceptable, just not really stellar.  So it comes down to, is it worth it for me to spend $10 on this when I have so many other albums in my backlog that I could purchase instead, such as Cocktails (Too $hort), one of the old Cube albums (still never physically purchased one of the them aside from his Greatest Hits), Noone Can Do It Better (D.O.C.), etc.

Is Malice better than any of those albums?  Clearly not, so that makes me reluctant to buy the album.  If it weren't for competing back catalog titles, I probably would just buy it to continue my Snoop collection, because as a collector, I naturally hate having gaps in my collection.  So, all in all, I'm still undecided.  If he puts World of a Gangsta and Protocol as bonus tracks, that would certainly help, hint hint.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 08:14:03 PM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2009, 07:46:33 AM »
I'm gonna wait until i hear the album in full before judging, but i didn't have high hopes for this album anyway. everytime i had high hopes for a snoop album it always ended up being weak so i don't expect much from a snoop album now a days

westside159

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2009, 09:18:54 AM »
Luv Drunk or Pimpin Aint EZ  should be singles .      this album sounds cool except for the Pronto song dont care for ..

westside159

« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2009, 09:25:33 AM »
Best songs

Different Languages
Secrets
Pimpin Aint EZ
I Wanna Rocc
Luv Drunk

Alright songs   -  Special , Thats tha Homie , 1800 , 2 minute warning , gangsta luv

worst songs -  pronto 

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2009, 09:34:37 AM »
Techniec Drops "Rebel Cadillac Music" & "ES Sports" - By : Mil - November 8, 2009

Blocrebel Media in conjunction with the streets proudly brings you "Rebel Cadillac Music" presented by none other than the Blocrebel himself Techniec & Long Beach finest DJ Mike B.

The two team up to broadcast a series of bangers from a remote underground radio station with a lineup to include some of the hottest up and coming and established talent. Mc Eiht, Quiz, Ca'laura, just to name a few appear over production by L's, King T, Co-T, AAA Music Group and many more. Techniec brings another solid street medely, this is a must-add to your collection!

Many may ask, what's Techniec been up to since hiatus from the music industry? Take a glimpse, Tha Blocstar/Rebel has been hard at work creating a solid movement for all fans and supporters. "Rebel Cadillac Music" can be downloaded here for only $1.99!

In related news last month Techniec, Bloc Rebel Media Group & September 7th teamed up to release "ES Sports Vol.1". ES Sports is a new series masterminded by none other than the bloc rebel himself, Techniec! This project is full of exclusives/features so take a listen and prepare for volume 2!

We have ES Sports Vol 1 available for free download today, use the link below to view the download page where you will find the covers, tracklist and of course the download link. We also have a promo video for the mixtape which can be viewed here: ES Sports Vol 1 Promo Video.

September 7th & Bloc Rebel Media Present - Techniec: ES Sports Vol 1 (Free Download)

Stay tuned for more news and media right here on Dubcnn.
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us