Author Topic: 50 Cent sells 157k in 1st week  (Read 3854 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: 50 Cent projected to sell between 140-160k in 1st week
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2009, 11:43:29 AM »
I guess I am in the minority when I say this album is banging. Nice production, and 50 was consistent throughout on it. Has heavy replay value for me.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2009, 11:49:13 AM »
yeah i think you are cuz this is some of the worst muzik ever put together EVER

I guess I am in the minority when I say this album is banging. Nice production, and 50 was consistent throughout on it. Has heavy replay value for me.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Invincible

« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2009, 11:54:19 AM »

Some of the tracks have replay value. Tracks for me being The Invitation, Death To My Enemies, Psycho, Crime Wave, Strong Enough and Could've Been You. But some are either average and some just sound so cheap and nasty.  Even Havoc let me down on here with his beat and I'm a huge fan. If Get Up and They Burn Me made it on here instead of Get It Hot and Baby By Me, it would be a decent album, otherwise it's just a average album. Still better than Curtis.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2009, 12:35:12 PM »

Some of the tracks have replay value. Tracks for me being The Invitation, Death To My Enemies, Psycho, Crime Wave, Strong Enough and Could've Been You. But some are either average and some just sound so cheap and nasty.  Even Havoc let me down on here with his beat and I'm a huge fan. If Get Up and They Burn Me made it on here instead of Get It Hot and Baby By Me, it would be a decent album, otherwise it's just a average album. Still better than Curtis.

Yeah I have Strong Enough on repeat right now.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2009, 01:34:31 PM »

I'm with you homie, it aint album of the year but it's a real New York grimey sounding album,some of the beats are cheap but Fif's spitting so it's all good

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2009, 01:39:53 PM »

I'm with you homie, it aint album of the year but it's a real New York grimey sounding album,some of the beats are cheap but Fif's spitting so it's all good

U took the words right out of my mouth. He makes some of the most gutter, grimey NY hip hop out there. Massacre had a few cuts, Curtis only had one or 2 but this album has some bangers on it. I listen to Fif for banging beats and witty punchlines. Not expecting some Rakim type shit from him, because that ain't his lane. Same with Maino. He more than held his own on this album.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent sells 157k in 1st week
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2009, 01:44:52 PM »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2009, 02:02:59 PM »

U took the words right out of my mouth. He makes some of the most gutter, grimey NY hip hop out there. Massacre had a few cuts, Curtis only had one or 2 but this album has some bangers on it. I listen to Fif for banging beats and witty punchlines. Not expecting some Rakim type shit from him, because that ain't his lane. Same with Maino. He more than held his own on this album.

No doubt no doubt. He coulda worked on the beats on this one but lyrically he was on point. Word to Maino, that album was dope, whole story going on. Jigga makes some space age bullshit and tries claiming he was influenced by New York? Fuck outta here, NYC is grimey boom bap

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2009, 02:08:20 PM »

i'm bumpin' it. 8)

people are just afriad to admit they like 50 because they feel it's a sin or something lol.

everybody jumps on this "GRODT" was close, but not a classic.

you can't name me a classic after 2002 anyway, you guys are stuck in the past.

50 dropped heat. 8)

plus, this is a West (Game) Coast forum.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2009, 02:21:01 PM »
The final numbers are in. 157k.

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi

Someone fucked up big tyme, or its just music industry is falling apart lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2009, 02:23:23 PM »
So did "Deeper Than Rap" outsell "BISD" first week?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2009, 02:36:33 PM »
So did "Deeper Than Rap" outsell "BISD" first week?

Deeper Than Rap debuted #1 on Billboard Chart selling 158,000 copies its first week,

LOL, hip hop dead?

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2009, 02:51:14 PM »
BP3 shits on that mixtape called BISD

As far as the numbers:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fciYuGt7TVk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fciYuGt7TVk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2009, 02:53:31 PM »
BP3 shits on that mixtape called BISD

As far as the numbers:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fciYuGt7TVk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fciYuGt7TVk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Its all trash comparing it to Relapse and OBCL II  ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »

i'm bumpin' it. 8)

people are just afriad to admit they like 50 because they feel it's a sin or something lol.

everybody jumps on this "GRODT" was close, but not a classic.

you can't name me a classic after 2002 anyway, you guys are stuck in the past.

50 dropped heat. 8)

plus, this is a West (Game) Coast forum.

GRODT is a classic because of its impact. As far as quality its an above average pop album.

I'd call The College Dropout a classic as well, and quality-wise its better than GRODT.

The reason there aren't as many classic albums post-2000 is because sometime around then, quality and popularity started separating. The weak albums with a few catchy singles get all the mainstream attention and the quality albums don't get recognized. I could name many albums after 2002 better than GRODT, but almost all of them are underground.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 03:25:35 PM by rapsodie, the troll prince »