Author Topic: The South has always been America's Soundtrack, why all the hate for it?  (Read 5971 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The South has always been America's Soundtrack, why all the hate for it?
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2009, 09:18:36 AM »
^LMFAO, i only make reference to him because you always bring him into the conversation.

this thread "the SOUTH...." is about Southern rappers; what do you want me to talk about? German rappers? :stupid:

but for the record, it's alright because i know the amount of hate Gucci gets (for good reason lol), out numbers the amount of love he gets.

but my thing is that the amount of love he gets is so ridiculous for the crap music he puts out.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2009, 09:38:07 AM »
^LMFAO, i only make reference to him because you always bring him into the conversation.

this thread "the SOUTH...." is about Southern rappers; what do you want me to talk about? German rappers? :stupid:

but for the record, it's alright because i know the amount of hate Gucci gets (for good reason lol), out numbers the amount of love he gets.

but my thing is that the amount of love he gets is so ridiculous for the crap music he puts out.

i made this thread about MUSIC in general not just Southern Hip Hop - so u take a vicious L' for that 1
i dont bring up Gucci, you always do bcuz u think u'll get some support from other ppl on it but u fail everytime - so that's another L' with a smack in tha face.

and u have this deep emotional bond to Chamillionaire so lets compare the two... since YOU HAVE to talk about Gucci all of the time

Gucci sells out more shows and has been out for a less amount of time including the jail time now and before
Gucci has a bigger following
Gucci has probably sold more bootlegs than Chamillionaire has sold albums and bootlegs and ringtones
Gucci is clearly more popular than Chamillionaire has EVER been (and it shows)
and u hate Gucci bcuz YOUR TEAM isn't on

do urself a favor and stop lookin like a jackass.  once u hop off Chamillionaire's dick and actually have something to say and show then u still can't talk about Gucci.  u probably haven't even listened to tha nigga in a minute.  ima stop talkin about Gucci bcuz IM TIRED of talkin about Gucci (im not Gucci Mane's biggest fan), this shit is getting rediculous and ur insecurities and wackness shows very strongly.  how many ppl do u think agree with u veses me or anybody else on here?  ur tryna be king of the jungle gym and u have no weight behind u.  ur insecure and in ur feelings if u respond, and if u do u have to take another L and a dick in the mouth while it's pissin.

*sounds like Chamillionaire verses Gucci*
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 09:40:42 AM by 301-703-202-410 »

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »
^i've never seen anybody say, "damn that song by Gucci is just so ill".

what's his best song? does he even have one?

well either im right that u live in a box/4 cornered room and never see tha light of day unless it's thru your blinds or u just dont know ppl and don't get out much.  Gucci sells out concerts (days in a row over here and im sure other places too).  So when u say shit like that it gives the impressions that i just said, not to mention all of the people co-signing Gucci's shit on other sites besides ny/ca forums and dubcc.  

bullshit gucci does not sellout concerts every where . gucci only sells in the south. gucci can't even get 15 people to show up for him in st louis.gucci is liked mostly in the south. most of midwest does not feel gucci at all.      also you are the one who lives in a box/4 cornered room and never see tha light of day unless it's thru your blinds or u just dont know ppl and don't get out much . i go to clubs  clubs ,malls ,parties & no one like gucci man at all   .                                                                                                                                                                                                      [/quote author=301-703-202-410 link=topic=237317.msg2400788#msg2400788 date=1258786692]
^ you love the WestCoast and ur from the West so of course you would hold a view like that, even tho half of those facts like Ball&G are just things you took outta ur ass.  But I LOVE THE WEST, im always rootin' 4 em so i can understand your point, alotta real shit has came from the West but im talking about Music as a whole.  I'm talking Miles Davis and Muddy Waters and hell even Reeba MacN-Tire.  Not everybody is scared or idolizes the WestCoast tho, we appreciate how y'all opend tha doors and made some of the greatest music (even tho Most artist from The WestCoast have been completely trash unless they've come from The Ruthless Records Family Tree Dre-Snoop-DPG-etc).  

The South has had about 7/8 years instead of FOUR years like the Wests' run was has completely pretty much outshined/brainwashed anything on The WestCoast (commercially and however else u look at it) - That's power right there.  Now i ain't holdin' a biased view on the South (even tho just tha other day u were talking about how i worshipped the West... i guess) but we've done alot more than y'all have and u can't blame the people/industry bcuz people kept gettin tired of hearing about 64's and Cali weed and Gangbangin, niggaz love the beats (well not all) but that's all that comes from the West (since after NWA) and still on til this day (check out tha new DoggPound album).  We dominated bcuz we were versatile and can hold down the market/game in all corners, y'all can't even with this Jerk shit, it might pop off but it won't be as fresh or new or as big like "crunk/buck" music was/is (and i dont cant see it growing past 2010).

i respect that stance u hold on for the WestCoast and I share almost the same enthusiasm but ima be real, if niggaz can't break past puttin/sayin "westcoast/side", "b&c's", and 64 chevy's in every other hook or verse and song and can't think outside the box without being corny or blend in then niggaz will never get support outside of Cali (and that's not even the whole WestCoast).  bottom line is everybody respects the west and everybody has a favorite westcoast vet but nobody is on dick and has to be or took some style from the west coast bcuz niggaz share similar character traits (it's street niggaz we talkin about here, it's wat we do).  the westcoast fucked up when Cali became "the WestCoast" and every other state got no burn and still gets no burn (can't blame the white folks all of the time).  y'all did it to y'all selves, same with the East but atleast they let a few niggaz from Jersey and Boston get on, y'all can't even say that about Cali (where's AZ besides Willie, where's LV, wat about Portland, Seattle ain't poppin off, y'all had the killaz and the white folks right there, you couldn't beat a opportunity like that).  

[/quote]one miles davis is not from the south but from east st louis ,IL aka the midwest. see the southi s full of lies & takes credit for shit they never made like rock n roll & the blues .alos south  stole most of their style from the bay . ugk &8 & ball & mjg took their style from too short . the west coast has benn around sense the early 80's. the west coast became big in 1989 & did not die out till 1997 . so westcoast had 9 years on top compared to The South has had about 7/8 years crap. the west coast was on top more then 4 years & just shows you don't know shit youngster .you talking straight bullshit & ridiing souths dick to fucking hard .see this just shows how brainwasheed your stupid ass ignorant generation is  by this south crap. alos real hip hop fans hate gucci . only ignorant wannbes like gucci.s  your telling me king tee sucked from the west coast or ice t sucked from west coast . shoot most westcoast artist from the 80's & 90's are better then 90% of the south ever.the south was pn west coast dick from the 80's & on because they had no artist like the westcoast did.do you reliase that the south is losing steam because real hip hop is coming back & killing that south sound . get off gucci man's dick & stop being a gucci stan. also Chamillionaire has sold more albums and bootlegs and ringtones then gucci man has in his whoe career.Chamillionaire was &  is still more popular then Gucci man will ever be. Chamillionaire has bigger fan base & following then gucci man ever will.Chamillionaire has sold out more shows gucci man will ever .do urself a favor and stop lookin like a jackass & hop off gucci mans dick. you do look & sound like gucci mans biggest fan. ur insecure301-703-202-410 aka radio tube and in ur feelings if u respond, and if u do u have to take another L and a dick in the mouth while it's pissin. nobodies agrees with oyu at all . you are the one who is stupid ,ignorant & delusional .

« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 10:25:36 AM by midwestryder »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2009, 10:51:17 AM »

i made this thread about MUSIC in general not just Southern Hip Hop - so u take a vicious L' for that 1
i dont bring up Gucci, you always do bcuz u think u'll get some support from other ppl on it but u fail everytime - so that's another L' with a smack in tha face.

and u have this deep emotional bond to Chamillionaire so lets compare the two... since YOU HAVE to talk about Gucci all of the time

Gucci sells out more shows and has been out for a less amount of time including the jail time now and before
Gucci has a bigger following
Gucci has probably sold more bootlegs than Chamillionaire has sold albums and bootlegs and ringtones
Gucci is clearly more popular than Chamillionaire has EVER been (and it shows)
and u hate Gucci bcuz YOUR TEAM isn't on

do urself a favor and stop lookin like a jackass.  once u hop off Chamillionaire's dick and actually have something to say and show then u still can't talk about Gucci.  u probably haven't even listened to tha nigga in a minute.  ima stop talkin about Gucci bcuz IM TIRED of talkin about Gucci (im not Gucci Mane's biggest fan), this shit is getting rediculous and ur insecurities and wackness shows very strongly.  how many ppl do u think agree with u veses me or anybody else on here?  ur tryna be king of the jungle gym and u have no weight behind u.  ur insecure and in ur feelings if u respond, and if u do u have to take another L and a dick in the mouth while it's pissin.

*sounds like Chamillionaire verses Gucci*

LOL! you take such feelings to this.

1st off, show me where i ever brought up Chamillionaire.

2nd, you can say Gucci has more fans & sells more but Chamillionaire is the better rapper LMFAO!

you're caught up in the hype too much, you follow people because others do, that's what you are, a follower.

you don't have a musical opinion, you just follow crowds; if tomorrow Ice Cube drops a single & it gets MAD radio play & everybody says "that's the hottest shit out", you're going to like it.

just a industry groupie & the fact you brought Cham up when you can't even show me a post where i show groupism, you take the biggest L in this thread.

LOLOLOL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HILARIOUS YOU ARE! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

Stop venting ur hate, im not tha 1
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2009, 11:48:05 AM »
yeah but i dont come into threads looking for attention and catch feelings bcuz some1 sed my name.  and fuck the MidWest music, that's why nobody got buzz in the midwest now bcuz y'all niggaz can't get on.  it kills me how y'all attack me and the popular artist but u can't come up with a legit reason why im wrong.  if u go 2 clubs u must only go 2 one and i dont believe that niggaz ain't fuckin' wit' the nigga Gucci outside of the South, you're crazy.  stop tryna set me up bcuz i fucks wit Gucc and he's not a traditional MC so u think u can win some sorta battle with me or change my mind.  

everybody is on Gucci's dick in here, that's why he's so synonamous with the South bcuz whether u love the nigga or hate the nigga u know wassup about the nigga.  this shit is like hs school now.  y'all made the thread about Gucci Mane, i mentioned a few other names and genres of music (reeba macintire and blues - how come nobody is talkin about Reeba) but somehow we get in2 this BIG discussion/debate about Gucci.  Well obviously if me and the millions of other niggaz bumpin his shit fuck his shit more than they hate his shit then why should we give a flyin fuck how u feel or watchu gotta.  im done yall dont know me, all u can do is sit behind a screen and make smart ass comments that sound like dickridin'.  y'all makin the nigga seem like God, i just said i like his music (not everything but i like his music) it's on y'all that take it to another level and wanna extend the conversation about Gucci Mane.  u ask me, y'all look like more of a fan than i do.

westsiderider323

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2009, 11:55:43 AM »
The south is not embodiment of Hip Hop and ALL of Western music at all. east coast &west coast are more embodiment of Hip Hop and ALL of Western music . instead south represents  everything wrong with hip hop & america. the south is one of the reason other countries look down on the united states. the ignorance & hate that comes from the south is the worst. .

only on the internet...

some of ya favorite west n east coast rappers where born n raised in the south..

premo - houston
WC - betchu didnt know he was born in TX
DOC - TX
snoop - his fam is from mississippi
thats all that i can think of right now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Stop venting ur hate, im not tha 1
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2009, 12:45:37 PM »
yeah but i dont come into threads looking for attention and catch feelings bcuz some1 sed my name.  and fuck the MidWest music, that's why nobody got buzz in the midwest now bcuz y'all niggaz can't get on.  it kills me how y'all attack me and the popular artist but u can't come up with a legit reason why im wrong.  if u go 2 clubs u must only go 2 one and i dont believe that niggaz ain't fuckin' wit' the nigga Gucci outside of the South, you're crazy.  stop tryna set me up bcuz i fucks wit Gucc and he's not a traditional MC so u think u can win some sorta battle with me or change my mind.  

everybody is on Gucci's dick in here, that's why he's so synonamous with the South bcuz whether u love the nigga or hate the nigga u know wassup about the nigga.  this shit is like hs school now.  y'all made the thread about Gucci Mane, i mentioned a few other names and genres of music (reeba macintire and blues - how come nobody is talkin about Reeba) but somehow we get in2 this BIG discussion/debate about Gucci.  Well obviously if me and the millions of other niggaz bumpin his shit fuck his shit more than they hate his shit then why should we give a flyin fuck how u feel or watchu gotta.  im done yall dont know me, all u can do is sit behind a screen and make smart ass comments that sound like dickridin'.  y'all makin the nigga seem like God, i just said i like his music (not everything but i like his music) it's on y'all that take it to another level and wanna extend the conversation about Gucci Mane.  u ask me, y'all look like more of a fan than i do.

true, because fans call his music "awful shit". ::)

stop reaching.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2009, 12:50:22 PM »

Reeba? wtf. No one here listens to country. And why are you talking about blues? No one here hates on blues. You asked why the hate for southern music on a hip hop forum? Obviously its about rap.

I've never heard anyone hate on Southern music as a whole, its the mainstream Southern hip hop that people hate.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 12:51:56 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2009, 12:58:35 PM »
^we already named for him the good hip hop from the South.

dude is just bitter that we don't like his shit music, that describes his brutal hood life about chains & cars. ::)

Ludacris, T.I., Chamillionaire, B.o.B., Scarface, Killer Mike, Z-Ro, Bun B, Buck, Outkast, Trae, Devin The Dude & Slim Thug.

with the exception of a few i might have missed, that's really all the South has to offer that puts out dope music.

this was established in the 3rd post of this thread, but he insists on talking.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2009, 01:20:21 PM »
It's funny how people come on here to talk about how people don't show other coasts enough respect. It's a fuckin West Coast forum LOL.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2009, 04:49:10 PM »
In my opinion the South is putting out more good music than the West Coast has to offer. 

West Coast has Dr.Dre (doesn't release anything but every 7-12 years), Game, Bishop Lamont, Taje, Pr1me, Dae One, Crooked I, Ras Kass, Terrace Martin.  Most of these cats are underground and won't break through.   I'm not a fan of Snoop's music that's why I don't have him listed.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2009, 09:29:09 PM »

dude is just bitter that we don't like his shit music, that describes his brutal hood life about chains & cars. ::)

Ludacris, T.I., Chamillionaire, B.o.B., Scarface, Killer Mike, Z-Ro, Bun B, Buck, Outkast, Trae, Devin The Dude & Slim Thug.

with the exception of a few i might have missed, that's really all the South has to offer that puts out dope music.

u got the co-sign and now u hop on bcuz now u feel that u have a partner.  lets b real here, why tha fuck wood i or anybody give a fuck about how u feel or anybody feels on the internet... L' again.  u keep reaching and keep on coming back with my nuts all in your palms, which is why ur palms r so sweaty.  L, straight L

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2009, 09:37:19 PM »

Reeba? wtf. No one here listens to country. And why are you talking about blues? No one here hates on blues. You asked why the hate for southern music on a hip hop forum? Obviously its about rap.

I've never heard anyone hate on Southern music as a whole, its the mainstream Southern hip hop that people hate.

but c i was talking about the South as a whole in music *country, reeba, blues, all of that* seeing as y'all r the only 2 ppl on the same page as y'all r on.  that's why u and CC took a serious L' for all of this sarcasm and attention whoring y'all r tryna do.  i clearly made that my point in the FIRST post but i guess u didnt read it as usual, all u did was whore yourselves out as usual.  

« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 09:40:05 PM by 301-703-202-410 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2009, 10:19:45 PM »

u got the co-sign and now u hop on bcuz now u feel that u have a partner.  lets b real here, why tha fuck wood i or anybody give a fuck about how u feel or anybody feels on the internet... L' again.  u keep reaching and keep on coming back with my nuts all in your palms, which is why ur palms r so sweaty.  L, straight L

where did i say that you care about my feelings?

you're the one catching feelings.

i mean, you can keep giving me this repeatative "i don't give a fuck, but i know you do" response.

& i already said in another thread that "you're reaching" & you used that on me here; you stay your follower-ass self lmfao.

get a life.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2009, 10:27:09 PM »

where did i say that you care about my feelings?

you're the one catching feelings.

i mean, you can keep giving me this repeatative "i don't give a fuck, but i know you do" response.

& i already said in another thread that "you're reaching" & you used that on me here; you stay your follower-ass self lmfao.

get a life.

right... reverse psychology is always the way