Author Topic: Official: Eminem To Release RELAPSE: REFILL (Aftermath/Interscope) on Dec. 22nd  (Read 2486 times)

The Predator

Refill = Relapse E.P.

Em' says he going to make 'proper' songs rather showcasing his verbal skills on Relapse II. Like his songs on 8 mile, more singing n shit...you get the idea.

This is the kinda beat i like to hear Em go crazy on (Black Thought's verse is a killer) :

2009 BET Cypher 3 - Eminem, Mos Def, Black Thought
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 04:42:40 AM by The Predator »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like it when labels cheat the fans by making them pay twice for an album. I respond by illegally downloading the new tracks. No one really loses.

I heard that.

GangstaBoogy

I like it when labels cheat the fans by making them pay twice for an album. I respond by illegally downloading the new tracks. No one really loses.

Word. I've NEVER been a fan of re-releases.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

This is the kinda beat i like to hear Em go crazy on (Black Thought's verse is a killer) :

2009 BET Cypher 3 - Eminem, Mos Def, Black Thought

Has that ever been released on mp3?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Cover for Refill from Theboombox.com:

Eminem -- who announced today via his official Web site that he's re-releasing his comeback album 'Relapse' on Dec. 21 -- has shared the revamped cover art for the reworked project dubbed 'Relapse: The Refill' exclusively with The BoomBox.

"I didn't want to rush anything by finishing Relapse 2 too soon and I also wanted to deliver some new material to tide my fans over," Eminem told The BoomBox. "Taken as directed, Refill should keep people happy for a minute..."

'The Refill' will feature five new songs including the DJ Hero track 'Taking My Ball' and 'Forever' which features Kanye West, Drake and Lil Wayne.

TRG

Tracklisting:
1. Forever
2. Hell Breaks Loose
3. Buffalo Bill
4. Elevator
5. Taking My Ball
6. Music Box
7. Drop The Bomb On ‘Em

The Relapse Refill is coming out 12/22.

Lucifuge

looks good 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
the best marketing strategy for Eminem is to release a new album, called the 'no accent LP'

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"

Tracklisting:
1. Forever
2. Hell Breaks Loose
3. Buffalo Bill
4. Elevator
5. Taking My Ball
6. Music Box
7. Drop The Bomb On ‘Em

The Relapse Refill is coming out 12/22.

Thanks
+1

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the best marketing strategy for Eminem is to release a new album, called the 'no accent LP'

damn right lol, still looking forward to this tho!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
WORD UP LF!

for real though, are the 5 new joints all the just blaze and eminem joints that were supposed to be for relapse 2?..who cares, ima download this shit, not even considered buying relapse, so no chance im coppin a refill after the initial version attempt. Though i have to admit i am interested in hearing what blaze and eminem cooked up. Lets see.

By the way, is this being done to help the sales of the original relapse, kinda milk that to the max or would these sales be considered seperate? regardless, more free money for interscope for doing pretty much nothing new.

That's my guess. Relapse lost money and releasing R2 would probably make them lose money too so they release the same album with a bonus disc to boost sales and help create buzz for the next album. Unfortunately the new album will be just as shit as the last 2 and once again no one will care. He's made no effort to bring any maturity to his sound, style, content, or lyrics and it's finally doing him in. You can't do the same thing for 5 or 6 straight albums and expect people to care. It was fun, and witty and shocking ten years ago, around the time Jerry Springer was all those things. Well, when is the last time any one mentioned Jerry Springer (other than me just now)? Eminem has turned into a stale parody of himself and I don't think he even has what it takes to mature and get a second wind in his career. Hell, I only listen to the old stuff when I'm feeling nostalgic. In hindsight he was never really that good, but that's bias because I say that about all rapper with out a 2 or a Pac in their name.

the ghost

That's my guess. Relapse lost money and releasing R2 would probably make them lose money too so they release the same album with a bonus disc to boost sales and help create buzz for the next album. Unfortunately the new album will be just as shit as the last 2 and once again no one will care. He's made no effort to bring any maturity to his sound, style, content, or lyrics and it's finally doing him in. You can't do the same thing for 5 or 6 straight albums and expect people to care. It was fun, and witty and shocking ten years ago, around the time Jerry Springer was all those things. Well, when is the last time any one mentioned Jerry Springer (other than me just now)? Eminem has turned into a stale parody of himself and I don't think he even has what it takes to mature and get a second wind in his career. Hell, I only listen to the old stuff when I'm feeling nostalgic. In hindsight he was never really that good, but that's bias because I say that about all rapper with out a 2 or a Pac in their name.

Fuck very well said.  I agree with it all except for that I think at one time he was great.  To me "The way I am" is one of the best rap songs ever recorded.  I think he has the talent, but for whatever reason he sticks to this kiddy rap bullshit.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Fuck very well said.  I agree with it all except for that I think at one time he was great.  To me "The way I am" is one of the best rap songs ever recorded.  I think he has the talent, but for whatever reason he sticks to this kiddy rap bullshit.

Some of the singles were very good, especially off of MMLP. I still also like Rock Bottom and If I had from SSLP, and Just Don't Give a Fuck stands up for me still.

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

woof

Octo does Hell Breaks Loose feature Dr. Dre ??