Author Topic: Women are beaten more in US then in Middle East!!!!  (Read 487 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Women are beaten more in US then in Middle East!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2002, 05:20:20 PM »
Haha Tone I think ur wrong...many fucked up policies are caused BECAUSE of Islam, unlik ewhat ur saying. Islamic (aka Cruelistic) Law is imposed on many middle eastern countries and that is directly because of Islam. In most of these nations Hindus, Christians, etc have less rights and freedom, because of ISLAM...women beatings aren't punished...because ISLAM says its OK. a few things are fucked up and dont forget many of these middleeastern countries are "ISLAMIC STATES"...islam is a strong part of the society over there...so dont be talking  BS .about middleasterns and muslims aren't the same thing

Oh yeah and U were giving an example of America being a christian country...well crime rate???? do u see high crime rate in ALL christian countries? NO! PLUS in America the CONSTITUTION says that religion has to be kept comlpetely seperate from State...so dont Use America, dude.

And Tech...yes the cast system has been abolished entirely..however in some areas it is hard to enforce, naturally. At least in theory and most of practicality its gone.

^^ok, but there are other Christian/Catholic countries with much higher crime rates as well. A country like Egypt which iz by far a majority Muslim, does not have an unbelievably high crime rate. Nor does Saudi Arabia frum my understanding.

One more thing, if ISLAM is what is creating all these problems...wouldnt Muslims in the US be the also follow tha same path? Islam is Islam...regardless of where its practice. So why would Muslims in America, commit less crime then Muslims in a place like the middle east? Because of the government in place. To say crime, relates to religion....would be the same as equating crime...to what race u are. Thas fukin stupid.

as matter fact, people in usa convert to islam release themselfs from their criminal life....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2002, 01:25:23 AM »

2.  America encourages alcoholism.  And 8 out of every 10 of these crimes alcohol abuse is involved.

get it straight bud ....the american gov't in no way promotes alchohol, the only envovement america has in alchohol is limiting and lowering the alcahol level (which alkeez always bitch about "aaaaah damn gov't keeps making this shit more and more like water" and when they prohibited the stuff and unprohibited it.  American Corperations support it .....but they have an equal  legal right to promote their legalized product as an islamic publisure

and the reason why the #s are higher here in the WESTERN HIMISPHERE is becuase people have freedom of speech and those reports are allowed to be filed and exposed......now let's go to a middleeastern state and a woman doesn't even know she can report a backhand or a woman would be scared to death to report something like that....and if she had the guts to, who'd she report it to....A MAN....a man whose not going to care it's hard to get LEGIT statistics when theres not a real voice for those other people with the "low percentage"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2002, 12:36:22 PM »
This is a subject that cannot be used to say "our country is better than yours", or "our religion is better than yours". Women beating takes place in both societys and both societys need to deal with it.
It's true that Islam gets a bad name for it's human rights record, especially with women, but you have to understand where this view comes from. Being neutral and not at all in favour of american politics, i still have to say some of the human rights cases in the middle east and africa are horrendous. As someone said, it has to do with very backward laws, for instance, making adultery punishable by death. I think that is stupid to put it mildly. While it may be "morally" wrong, governments have no right to punish people for something of such a private nature. I also think veils should be worn as optional, and generally a seperation of religion and state be made, where the law of the land is above the law of the Qu'ran.
I honestly don't know how America can stamp out women beating. Education maybe, or just a better upbringing, better social services to combat dysfunctionality in families. American society seems to have rotted from the inside out and only the shell seems attractive. Maybe you need to plant some new seeds and see if you can grow a better fruit.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK