Author Topic: Matty's Detox Standard DRE Cuts (Max Quality)  (Read 1794 times)

Matty

Matty's Detox Standard DRE Cuts (Max Quality)
« on: November 20, 2009, 09:22:21 AM »
I am back with another Outta Control Remix thread!!! Don't hate, embrace ;D

Dre produced tracks that IMO are Detox level/worthy. There's only really four or so of them.

Out of the four, 'Shit Popped Off' and 'Get Up' seem to be consistent with the most up to date Dre drums (live style). Super high quality rips provided where available. Please discuss 8)

50 Cent feat. Mobb Deep - Outta Control Remix (Instrumental) http://www.mediafire.com/?kgdz4jnhjyu

50 Cent - Get Up (Instrumental) http://www.mediafire.com/?nhq3tiyyyn5

Snoop Dogg - Imagine (Feat. Dr. Dre And D'Angelo) http://www.mediafire.com/?znmkytmzz0m

T.I. - Shit Popped Off (tweaked slightly) http://www.mediafire.com/?hzdyyn3mkdg

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Matty's Detox Standard DRE Cuts (Max Quality)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 09:29:11 AM »
I am back with another Outta Control Remix thread!!! Don't hate, embrace ;D

Dre produced tracks that IMO are Detox level/worthy. There's only really four or so of them.

Out of the four, 'Shit Popped Off' and 'Get Up' seem to be consistent with the most up to date Dre drums (live style). Super high quality rips provided where available. Please discuss 8)

50 Cent feat. Mobb Deep - Outta Control Remix (Instrumental) http://www.mediafire.com/?kgdz4jnhjyu

50 Cent - Get Up (Instrumental) http://www.mediafire.com/?nhq3tiyyyn5

Snoop Dogg - Imagine (Feat. Dr. Dre And D'Angelo) http://www.mediafire.com/?znmkytmzz0m

T.I. - Shit Popped Off (tweaked slightly) http://www.mediafire.com/?hzdyyn3mkdg

Homie, isnt Get Up produced by Scott Storch?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Matty

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 09:34:24 AM »
yeah, but its obviously way more of a Dre production, even though he is only credited for the mixing. Storch was in rehab and the mix/drums are completely unlike any Storch production (superior). So no, its definitely not a Storch production ;D

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 09:34:40 AM »

yep its storch dre prop mixed it

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Matty

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 09:35:51 AM »

yep its storch dre prop mixed it

he did 'mix' it. but you don't need to know that to know it is not a Storch production.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 09:37:35 AM »
Damn, now Im confused. Two dudes like Adriano and Matty with different opinions...Whos right?? Lets wait for Meho LOL

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Matty

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2009, 09:45:33 AM »
nobody has to be wrong, i think it's just down to the definition of who the 'producer' of a track is. Storch might be officially credited, but I'd challenge anyone to name any other Storch record with even remotely similar acoustics/mixing.

I'd speculate the Storch input was probably the melody and the most basic drum loop. Dre input would have been the actual drum sounds, the extra drum layers, instruments and the final mix itself. Most likely done at a later date to the original beat as Storch was not producing music at the time the record came out. The last time Storch was definitely working with Dre was the original Bishop Reformation sessions. We could speculate that the beat was originally a Bishop joint too ;D

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2009, 09:50:39 AM »
We could speculate that the beat was originally a Bishop joint too ;D

we could, but let's just enjoy the music  :laugh:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 09:52:28 AM »
nobody has to be wrong, i think it's just down to the definition of who the 'producer' of a track is. Storch might be officially credited, but I'd challenge anyone to name any other Storch record with even remotely similar acoustics/mixing.

I'd speculate the Storch input was probably the melody and the most basic drum loop. Dre input would have been the actual drum sounds, the extra drum layers, instruments and the final mix itself. Most likely done at a later date to the original beat as Storch was not producing music at the time the record came out. The last time Storch was definitely working with Dre was the original Bishop Reformation sessions. We could speculate that the beat was originally a Bishop joint too ;D

50 Cent - Get Up / Produced by Scott Storch and Dr.Dre. Amen.  8)

Matty

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 09:54:36 AM »
Get Up - Produced by Dr. Dre, keys and original loop by Scott Storch.

anyway the beat is crazy. next level drums, slaps hard as hell 8)

Okka

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 09:56:14 AM »
Get Up - Produced by Dr. Dre, keys and original loop by Scott Storch.

It was confirmed to be produced by Scott Storch, right? Dr. Dre just mixed it, Storch made the beat.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2009, 09:59:13 AM »

I agree, its a fuckin mystery to me why this shit aint on dudes album. Like I stated in one thread some time ago, artists are going mental, puttin some trash on the albums and leaving out great stuff, ( 50 cent, Timbaland, Snoop Dogg)

Matty

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2009, 10:01:21 AM »
the credits are Produced by Scott Storch. I'm just speculating based on the actual sounds of it. No way Storch did the drums, so it all comes down to what constitutes 'making the beat'.

Co-produced might be fairer, but I consider the producer to be the person who had the most impact on the final sound, especially when it's this good.

Okka

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 10:16:38 AM »
But you did know that with Dr. Dre, he has a band of musicians playin the music/makin the beat.

Co-produced might be fairer, but I consider the producer to be the person who had the most impact on the final sound, especially when it's this good.

Yeah, that's usually Dr. Dre, because he decides what the final sound will be like, even though he might not have created it himself. For example in "2001" he had Scott Storch, Mike Elizondo, Camara Kambo and others makin the music for him. If you understand that then you can understand why so many people talk shit about Dr. Dre so much and say that he gets too much credited for shit he ain't even done or really had nothin' to do with.

Daz Dillinger dissed Dre about that shit but he did the same shit on "Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back", he had Soopafly, Carl "Butch" Small, Sean "Barney Rubble" and others playin' the music on some of the tracks from the album. Ain't nothin' wrong with that, as long as people get credited for the shit they did.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 10:27:41 AM by Okka »

Matty

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2009, 11:37:58 AM »
sure thing. its all in the little details.