Author Topic: Matty's Detox Standard DRE Cuts (Max Quality)  (Read 1793 times)

Prof@ssor

Re: Matty's Detox Standard DRE Cuts (Max Quality)
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2009, 04:24:44 AM »
What about the Lost One instrumental? Also, a couple of those relapse beats are to me detox worthy

indeed...the only real Detox worthy song until now is actually Underground by Eminem....if anyone can find the instrumental of that song it would be really awesome....

All the other tracks are too old or just inappropriate.

Get up is sooo overrated. It is NOT a hit, if it was was, then by now it would be clear by the public's response. Creatively it is just a failed attempt to make a harder club banger that In de Club was, but at the end it lacks the originality in the simplicity that In Da Club had thus making it much weaker.

Add Hallelujah by Bishop Lamont to the list.

Add It Hurt too.

These are tracks that stand out.

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2009, 05:01:20 AM »
Fast Lane was dope!

Can anyone up the instrumental please

edit: lol its from 2000  ::)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 05:05:36 AM by Dome »

LOOOL

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2009, 05:59:10 AM »
Fast Lane was dope!

40 Fast Lane _Bilal_.mp3 - 2.56MB

is that the one?

it's only 2 mins long though, dont have a longer one

Matty

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2009, 06:14:45 AM »
Fast Lane was dope!

how about this (credit goes to FLAC Master Nooc210) http://www.mediafire.com/?h2zwmmvgmzz

dameons

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2009, 10:35:23 AM »
"Imagine" was very plain . It had the cookie cutter sound of all his latest shit that he has been doing . The piano and claps sounds like the garbage he gave to Jay Z for his flop of an album a few years ago. "Shit Popped Off" was weak and was created by The Buchanons .We need beats like "The Knoc " and " Death to My Enemies" that have a creative sound to them , not more of that shit that he's been doing that sounds like it was just shit out of a generic beat factory . Beats  like "Break Ya Neck" or "U Know" are the type of shit we need from him . He can keep that bullshit in the vaults like that "Psycho" track from 50's album.

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »
Fast Lane was dope!

40 Fast Lane _Bilal_.mp3 - 2.56MB

is that the one?

it's only 2 mins long though, dont have a longer one

[/quote]

how about this (credit goes to FLAC Master Nooc210) http://www.mediafire.com/?h2zwmmvgmzz
[/quote]

NICE THX

LOOOL

dameons

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2009, 10:49:53 AM »
"I Like " by Knoc was another creative beat . Fuck that bullshit he gave to Slim Thugg that sounds like pianos and claps . " Round Here " was decent , too.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2009, 11:35:47 AM »
"Imagine" was very plain . It had the cookie cutter sound of all his latest shit that he has been doing . The piano and claps sounds like the garbage he gave to Jay Z for his flop of an album a few years ago. "Shit Popped Off" was weak and was created by The Buchanons .We need beats like "The Knoc " and " Death to My Enemies" that have a creative sound to them , not more of that shit that he's been doing that sounds like it was just shit out of a generic beat factory . Beats  like "Break Ya Neck" or "U Know" are the type of shit we need from him . He can keep that bullshit in the vaults like that "Psycho" track from 50's album.

Are you kidding? Imagine and Lost One shit on those two instrumentals.

Okka

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2009, 11:54:13 AM »
I never really liked the beat of "Imagine", "Round Here" was way better.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2009, 11:59:52 AM »
Not only was Round Here a sample which Dre already used, its almost exactly the same as the original instrumental by dido, which was a mainstream hit. If Dre's going to use samples, then he needs to find more obscure sources and put a creative spin on it, not just add drums.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2009, 12:03:40 PM »
Not only was Round Here a sample which Dre already used, its almost exactly the same as the original instrumental by dido, which was a mainstream hit. If Dre's going to use samples, then he needs to find more obscure sources and put a creative spin on it, not just add drums.
for the second time, Dre didn't produce Stan...

there are some other notable ones but these are the ones that do it for me. my taste is pretty particular. 50's 'Talk About Me' is probably another personal favourite 8)

i'd like to see to see some arguments for other dre tracks from the last few years though...

dude, you made a topic about this not too long ago

outta control remix thread is a bi-monthly event hombres :sombrero:
corrupt mod  :baseballbat:

Okka

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2009, 12:07:16 PM »

I knew somebody had to fuckin say that. It don't matter if it's a sample, i just like that beat more than the beat of "Imagine".

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2009, 12:18:28 PM »

regardless, he still mixed the entire album. I can't give him any producing points on Round Here when its already been done before, especially on a project he was overlooking.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2009, 12:24:45 PM »

regardless, he still mixed the entire album. I can't give him any producing points on Round Here when its already been done before, especially on a project he was overlooking.
boohoo, so you can only use a sample once in hip hop  :P

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2009, 12:42:37 PM »

boohoo, so you can only use a sample once in hip hop  :P

You don't seem to quite understand the point I'm making. It didn't take very much skill to make Round Here, even though yes, the instrumental is dope. He took it straight from another song and added some effects. Dr. Dre is a producing legend. Detox is supposed to be a showcase of his producing skills. The song Round Here was not an example of his amazing producing skills. Its something any producer could've done. hell, if he's going to do that then why not just make new songs over the 2001 instrumentals?