Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Malice in Wonderland Full album Snippets  (Read 2172 times)

The_Offence

Re: Snoop Dogg Malice in Wonderland Full album Snippets
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2009, 11:56:12 AM »
just like i suspected this album sounds like CRAP

snoop hang it up homie your done making good music but of course the dick riders will support this because they think anything snoop is hot but in all honesty this might be the worst snoop album I've ever heard
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 12:00:07 PM by The_Offence »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2009, 01:46:05 PM »
I dunno i like the direction he took.. dude dont bang no more. he aint no gangsta so he goes with how he feels and acts his age.. so aint nothing wrong with that.. but I guess the whole forum will like this <<Secret>> track and dislike the rest of it
right, he doesn't act like he's gangsta, yet he claims crip & shoots a video for Protocol :laugh:

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2009, 01:52:11 PM »

LOL @ "We Fly High" tho!!!

with all due respect homie, ppl weren't lyin when they said that your (and some others) opinion on the album isnt valid.

i mean ppl was talkin about "Snoop back on his shit", "The album is so West Coast" and all that shit..so that was obviously a failed low key marketing tool

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2009, 02:47:31 PM »
I don't like to judge a album before i hear the whole thing but its hard to imagine this album being any better in its entirety. It seems like the bulk of the album is radio friendly songs that fit what you would hear on the radio and I can't stand the crap thats played on the radio. I didn't expect no g-funk I know that time and sound has passed but when snoop claims this album is gonna be dark and sinister then feeds us this crap? I hate when these artists claim they are gonna do this n that and then switch it up on us if you gonna do somethin then do it but dont say it then go a completely different direction...i didn't hear nothing that sounds dark n sinister to me off these snippets maybe 2 minute warning to some degree.