Author Topic: Deathrow Boxset snippets  (Read 2850 times)

EFFeX

Re: Deathrow Boxset snippets
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »
^^ he used the same name only its on gangsta party.

also midnight hour is porduced by dre
Wasn't that Crooked I track Do It Again on the SHTTBG that was going on Ebay??

Yes, this is a SHTTBG record.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2009, 01:09:00 PM »
real thugs sounds awesome
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2009, 01:13:04 PM »
do it again sounds dope as fuck, love that sample
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

hobomotel

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2009, 01:46:43 PM »
That Doobie track was released on this album with a different guy on the hook. You can listen to it here http://ligamusic.com/Lyrics/2834303/Young_Doob/Chef_Boy_R_G_Sampler_/Just_My_Luck/download-mp3/

Anyone got Doobie's album?

EDIT: I got the track. Its called Just My Luck. Good track. Anyone want it?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 01:53:33 PM by hobomotel »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2009, 02:07:45 PM »
That Doobie track was released on this album with a different guy on the hook. You can listen to it here http://ligamusic.com/Lyrics/2834303/Young_Doob/Chef_Boy_R_G_Sampler_/Just_My_Luck/download-mp3/

cheers homie, would like to get daz to say sutn about this trak lol

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2009, 02:10:36 PM »
Those snippets sounding hella tight...dunno if im goin to pick it up tho cuz of the price  :P but this is even soundin better tzhen the snoop lost sessions !!!

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2009, 02:47:21 PM »
so crooked just took the next episode beat after dre left? and warren g probably really produced this, its practically the same beat as "runnin wit no breaks"
ITS CALLED SAMPLING

so you think its just a coincidence that both dre and warren g  both produced a song with not only the same sample, but the same fucking drum loop to? Dre was known for jacking beats back then, Warren probably produced the record for snoops album, and then took back for his own album after realising the song wasnt gonna end up on Doggystyle

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2009, 03:10:49 PM »
ill definetly be supporting this release  :)

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2009, 03:13:15 PM »

i have it to, some gems on the 2 discs

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2009, 04:03:45 PM »
so crooked just took the next episode beat after dre left? and warren g probably really produced this, its practically the same beat as "runnin wit no breaks"
ITS CALLED SAMPLING

so you think its just a coincidence that both dre and warren g  both produced a song with not only the same sample, but the same fucking drum loop to? Dre was known for jacking beats back then, Warren probably produced the record for snoops album, and then took back for his own album after realising the song wasnt gonna end up on Doggystyle

ive heard both songs and the beats are not similar otiher than the sample.  warren g's is FAR inferior.

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2009, 04:08:02 PM »
ITS CALLED SAMPLING

ive heard both songs and the beats are not similar otiher than the sample.  warren g's is FAR inferior.

Warren G's is classic.  :(

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2009, 04:17:51 PM »
10   Caught Up In the Game - Danny Boy/Doobie - daz took this trak for his gangsta party album, i am shocked, he tweaked it a wee bit, ther i was thinkin daz made it from scratch

daz didnt take it from danny boy, ... daz sampled it from a song by an rnb/soul group from the early 80's called "the deele" , and the name of the song is "just my luck".

the deele is the group which babyface & L.A. reid started out with, who then later both left the group to start their own production company producing 80's hits like "rock steady" by the whispers, and "roses are red" by the mac band, and then later on they started their own rnb record label called "laface records".

anyways, here's the original song in which daz and danny boy sampled their songs from:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Z8JisOEEMw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-Z8JisOEEMw</a>
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 04:21:20 PM by ironmike »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2009, 05:05:29 PM »
real thugs = worth 30 bucks alone

KingNicholas

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2009, 06:22:00 PM »
Fuck I have to wait till amazon has it cause I can't get WMP working on my pc.

ttpac

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2009, 09:34:15 PM »
real thugs = worth 30 bucks alone

Hack I agree with you; in fact most could agree the price for the overall product is not all that bad.  Boy, I got harassed by one particular member for having given that opinion some time ago lol.  That being said, looking very much forward to this upcoming Tuesday.  
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 10:11:47 PM by ttpac »