Author Topic: MATTY: JUS LETTIN YOU KNOW I FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF THEM CHIPS (CRISPS) AND.....  (Read 790 times)

Big B

give me some chips dude.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha i had these sent in from the uk (which is where i was when i first ate em years ago)
but yeah they cheaper over there maybe matty can shoot you some but mos def check these out and the shrimp flavored ones and the quavers
damn the best chips str8 up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Big B

no mattys already hooked me up before. now its your turn brotha man.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hes in the uk
ima have to re-up myself
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Hack Wilson - real

8)  dedicated to Matty

Matty

oh yeah you can forget about getting close to any females if you ever eat those crisps...

:laugh:

Sccit

lol@crisps

Matty

chips are the things you put in the oven, crisps come in a bag.

Sccit

that's humourous

Hack Wilson - real

maybe that slang works in europe but in America you'd be laughed at for asking "where are the potato crisps?" at a gas station

Matty

maybe that slang works in europe but in America you'd be laughed at for asking "where are the potato crisps?" at a gas station

crisps, just crisps. and british slang not working in america, well...yeah, that makes sense.

MUHFUKKA

we would call you names and stuff

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Remedy360

I miss him.