Author Topic: Goldie Loc (Feat. Snoop Dogg & Butch Cassidy) - Let's Roll  (Read 2552 times)

Mietek23

Re: Goldie Loc (Feat. Snoop Dogg & Butch Cassidy) - Let's Roll
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 04:53:32 AM »
The Death Row Eastsidaz were Snoop, Daz & Tray Dee - when Snoop left DR he replaced Daz with Goldie Loc and they recorded the "G'd Up" album..

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 04:57:37 AM »
Yeah classic song by Goldie. My favorite solo after g'd up.
Time to get his album Loc'd out of my shelf and give it a spin 8)
Anyone knows what Goldie is doing this days ? He got something coming out soon?
Last thing he put out was EastsideRidaz, there were some bangers on that one
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2009, 05:22:40 AM »
The original Eastsidaz were Techniec & Lil C-Style I think, I know Techniec was in it for sure.

Okka

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2009, 05:26:16 AM »
The original Eastsidaz were Techniec & Lil C-Style I think, I know Techniec was in it for sure.

The first Eastsidaz was Snoop, Tray Deee & Daz back in the Death Row days. You're talkin about the track Lil' Style, Crooked I, Snoop Dogg and Techniec did on the "Ride" soundtracks, it was called "Feels Good" if i remember right, it was produced by Battlecat. They were credited as Tha Eastsidaz on it, i don't know why though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2009, 05:28:52 AM »

The first Eastsidaz was Snoop, Tray Deee & Daz back in the Death Row days. You're talkin about the track Lil' Style, Crooked I, Snoop Dogg and Techniec did on the "Ride" soundtracks, it was called "Feels Good" if i remember right, it was produced by Battlecat. They were credited as Tha Eastsidaz on it, i don't know why though.
No, it was from an interview I read, I think it was with Techniec. I don't know about Daz, Snoop & Tray Deee but before Goldie & Tray Deee Techniec & Lil' C-Style were the original plan.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2009, 05:34:58 AM »
http://www.mixpod.com/artist/tha-eastsidaz:
Tha Eastsidaz originally spelled as the Eastsiders was a hip hop group of somewhat reforming the LBC Crew with Snoop Dogg, Lil' C-Style and Techniec. Their first appearance was in the Tommy Boy Records' Ride:Music from the Dimension Motion Picture with Crooked Eye Q on a Battlecat-produced song called "Feels So Good" in 1998. Possibly due to Snoop's label and thus name change, the same happened with this idea, and since the other two members still remained signed to Death Row the trio disbanded. It'd took another two years for the revival of the ensemble and they formed again in 2000, with a new line-up made up of Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee , and Goldie Loc.

Also check: http://thugradio.net/thaeastsidaz-main.html

Okka

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2009, 05:44:56 AM »
Yeah, you might be right but the first Eastsidaz was Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee & Daz Dillinger back in 1996. They had a track called "Eastside" on "Death Row's Snoop Doggy Dogg Greatest Hits" album. Even the booklet says "The Original Death Row Eastsidaz".

LOL @ Thug Radio, that site has a lot of wrong information. The dude who made the site thinks that LBC Crew means Long Beach Crip Crew ::)

MarshColin

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 08:35:47 AM »
Yeah, you might be right but the first Eastsidaz was Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee & Daz Dillinger back in 1996. They had a track called "Eastside" on "Death Row's Snoop Doggy Dogg Greatest Hits" album. Even the booklet says "The Original Death Row Eastsidaz".

LOL @ Thug Radio, that site has a lot of wrong information. The dude who made the site thinks that LBC Crew means Long Beach Crip Crew ::)

That was probably just a diss by Death Row, not a true fact that they were the original eastsidaz. The guy that said the originals were Snoop, Techniec, and Lil C Style was right.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2009, 08:43:32 AM »
anybody know who produced that cut

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2009, 08:49:12 AM »

thats right