Author Topic: i think God is more human than we think  (Read 2486 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

i think God is more human than we think
« on: November 21, 2009, 11:33:59 PM »
he laughs and takes pleasure in watching people get destroyed just like we wood (like humans watching people crash and burn, it's funny).  but also i think God acts just like we want him to.  i think God will send all of us to Heaven no matter what and send all of us thru re-incarnation for better lives.  i mean think about it, if God loves us how Cruel do u think he/she/both is?  it would go against everything he stands for, especially considering the fact that he forgives for no matter what and especially especially when ppl are raised in bad homes and environments, it's pretty much unfair and contradicts what he stands for like i said before.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: i think God is more human than we think
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 05:54:54 AM »
I think Genesis 1:27 got it backwards.

I don't think God created man in his own image. I think man created God in his own image.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 07:12:23 AM »
I think Genesis 1:27 got it backwards.
I don't think God created man in his own image. I think man created God in his own image.

could b tru or God could be a big ball of light (which is kinda what i think) or that the moon is 1 eye and the sun is the other.  i think there is 1 true God but every planet has it's own but the universe is controlled by 1.  shit is just too big.  how else could u be in infinite number of places and be just one being.  i know God can do the impossible but it's like damn, htf does that happen

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 08:43:54 AM »
i mean think about it, if God loves us how Cruel do u think he/she/both is?  it would go against everything he stands for,

See, nahhhh, he said what's wrong and right. There's alot of thang that he doesn't stand for, that people do today that think, 'oh well, God loves us all, I'ma still get into Heaven'.  No. Cuz that wouldn't be fair.

Cuz I swear if my moms get's into Heaven, I'ma raise hell. :D

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 12:14:07 PM »
i mean think about it, if God loves us how Cruel do u think he/she/both is?  it would go against everything he stands for,

..Let me share what i know and believe.
God is not cruel!

His will, is that none should suffer/Go to Hell, .If you live your life in sharp contrast to God's precepts, then on you death bed, you realize and make amends, He will received you, then you make you peace and die and enter in Heaven.

But Jesus said, be not fearful of them that kill the body, but fear Him that can not only Kill the body but cast the Soul to Hell-Only our denial and rebellion before His marvelous grace can determine such a hopeless eternity. If you reject Christ, he still try to reach out to you. via tracts, family & friends who are believers.

That's just me.

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 01:26:12 PM »

..Let me share what i know and believe.
God is not cruel!

His will, is that none should suffer/Go to Hell, .If you live your life in sharp contrast to God's precepts, then on you death bed, you realize and make amends, He will received you, then you make you peace and die and enter in Heaven.

But Jesus said, be not fearful of them that kill the body, but fear Him that can not only Kill the body but cast the Soul to Hell-Only our denial and rebellion before His marvelous grace can determine such a hopeless eternity. If you reject Christ, he still try to reach out to you. via tracts, family & friends who are believers.

That's just me.

I can believe in that.  it doesn't make sense to go thru life (especially today) and not commit sins, it's pretty much impossible to do so.  im always aware of my karma and what i do and i'm always making amends with people (even if i don't really like em or agree with their disagreement.  i just can't believe that God would be that cruel to put us on this earth and let us suffer (we all do in some way) and not feel any remorse towards some of the actions we do or ways we have, it just doesn't make sense.  we're just like the other animals, we can be manipulated without will and if the education or experience isn't there then how u can u blame some1 for acting out the way we do.  to be trill about it, i think GWBush is going to heaven.  as much as we would like to see him burn (along with Cheney) they are also products of their environments no matter how u look at it (some1 put all that wack shit in their heads and made em feel easy about it). 

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 01:29:12 PM »
the thing is, the whole idea of god is so expandable, who says that god has to think like a human. i dont know how to say it but, who says the human mind or way of thinking is the only type or way, mayb god or wtvr it is thats full of matter and is capable of rational thinking has a different way of thinking.

its very hard to say word it. what if this creator or creators are so intelligent that our minds cant comprehend them? think about it, wouldnt the creator of all, creator of the mind, rational thought, reason, wisdom, etc etc have a mind far greater than ours uncomprehendable by human minds? ? i mean he did create it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 02:17:59 PM »
the thing is, the whole idea of god is so expandable, who says that god has to think like a human. i dont know how to say it but, who says the human mind or way of thinking is the only type or way, mayb god or wtvr it is thats full of matter and is capable of rational thinking has a different way of thinking.

its very hard to say word it. what if this creator or creators are so intelligent that our minds cant comprehend them? think about it, wouldnt the creator of all, creator of the mind, rational thought, reason, wisdom, etc etc have a mind far greater than ours uncomprehendable by human minds? ? i mean he did create it.

exactly.  it goes with what im saying.

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 03:46:37 PM »
I had a crazy idea today on how water and god are closely related. every thing that lives needs water. that possibility of life comes mostly directly from water.. water is holy

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 04:10:05 PM »
Well if God is spirit he can become human at anytime. Seeing we all gots spirits inside us. Which is like that Trick Daddy line 'So blind in our own minds, we wouldn't even know God if we was in front of him', God could be right around us ain't nobody know. In human form.

But LooN3y done said some thinkable stuff.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 09:00:46 PM »
im glad there's a few deep folks on here that get it.  dubcc is too much like highschool

« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 09:10:24 PM by 301-703-202-410 »

Bananas

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 10:19:29 AM »
What you said isn't deep. it's just ignorant.

ikke

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 01:34:39 PM »
God isn't a conscience.

To me the only thing that can be considered god are all the physics laws, basically everything that makes the universe do what it is doing.

I'm not calling religious people idiots but there is no reason to buy into all that shit in '09.
But it's ok they are mostly just scared of death.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 02:40:54 PM »
God isn't a conscience.

To me the only thing that can be considered god are all the physics laws, basically everything that makes the universe do what it is doing.

I'm not calling religious people idiots but there is no reason to buy into all that shit in '09.
Why not in 09??
what's so special about this time, that you would consider it irrelevant in believing in God??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 03:59:41 PM »
God isn't a conscience.

Ya'll should be more scared of death though, than the rest of us, cuz them who don't believe in afterlife, means whens its done it's done, least we know we going somewhere to live on.