Author Topic: i think God is more human than we think  (Read 2432 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: i think God is more human than we think
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 05:30:32 PM »
God isn't a conscience.

To me the only thing that can be considered god are all the physics laws, basically everything that makes the universe do what it is doing.

I'm not calling religious people idiots but there is no reason to buy into all that shit in '09.
But it's ok they are mostly just scared of death.
Why not in 09??
what's so special about this time, that you would consider it irrelevant in believing in God??

lil homies only 16 years old and still makes his father clean up after him, his mind cannot comprehend all this.

this kid talks like such an idiot, yet he thinks hes so cool because he doesnt believe in god. and the thing is most people and the newer generation of our human race are as idiotic as ikke. they assume that the era of time that their living in is the "greatest" or the "last" one before Armageddon (biblical or not). the thing is, the only thing u back your "belief" (your not an atheist) is with the laws of physics, but the laws of physics here on earth isnt relevant to the whole universe, theres billions of things in the universe that are unexplainable by the laws of physics.

its pretty funny how you use information written by man to explain the unexplainable, basically what christians do with the bible. im sure you can see the hypocrisy, who are you to state that god or the idea of god conscience, especially with saying such things as laws of physics or scientific theories. theres no explanation for creation period. we're not going to see one now, nor in 3024.

the whole point of this is to educate you because your a complete moron, im not trying to pick on you, and if you dont write a decent response to this, explaining your arguement (because u never dont), plz dont post here anymore cuz then its obvious u have a sheep mentality and only post in this section for post counts.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 07:11:26 PM »
God isn't a conscience.

To me the only thing that can be considered god are all the physics laws, basically everything that makes the universe do what it is doing.

I'm not calling religious people idiots but there is no reason to buy into all that shit in '09.
Why not in 09??
what's so special about this time, that you would consider it irrelevant in believing in God??

because people are supposed to be more sensible than we were 100 years ago. Along with god, people believed in witchcraft, magic, etc, things that we find stupid today. Fear used to run people's lives.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 07:13:19 PM »
God isn't a conscience.

Ya'll should be more scared of death though, than the rest of us, cuz them who don't believe in afterlife, means whens its done it's done, least we know we going somewhere to live on.

See, why do you assume not living on is something to be scared of? We came from nothing, didn't we? And we will return to nothing. Nothing lost.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 03:37:29 PM »
God isn't a conscience.

Ya'll should be more scared of death though, than the rest of us, cuz them who don't believe in afterlife, means whens its done it's done, least we know we going somewhere to live on.

See, why do you assume not living on is something to be scared of? We came from nothing, didn't we? And we will return to nothing. Nothing lost.

Do you have any spirituality? Like in anythang? I ain't sayin' that wit an attitude I'm just askin'.

No we came from ashes and dust and that's what we'll return to. That's evident. Evidenttttt. But ya ass got a soul my nigga. And that lives on. And it ain't the 'not living on' that's scary, it's the 'where ya going'.

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 04:36:02 PM »
God isn't a conscience.

yeah it's like some people, a lot of christian haters actually, can't accept the idea of one believing in the sciences and physics of the universe and the bible as well.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 05:18:12 PM »
God isn't a conscience.

Do you have any spirituality? Like in anythang? I ain't sayin' that wit an attitude I'm just askin'.

No we came from ashes and dust and that's what we'll return to. That's evident. Evidenttttt. But ya ass got a soul my nigga. And that lives on. And it ain't the 'not living on' that's scary, it's the 'where ya going'.

My belief is to accept things as they are. There could be god, there could not, either way you won't know for sure until you die.

So you think you will be punished if you don't believe a certain way? Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose, using fear to instill beliefs in people?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 07:34:02 PM »
God isn't a conscience.

My belief is to accept things as they are. There could be god, there could not, either way you won't know for sure until you die.

So you think you will be punished if you don't believe a certain way? Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose, using fear to instill beliefs in people?

Wait. What? Nah I don't think you'd be punished if you believe somethang a certain way. However not believing at all, than I do. Lol.

Cuz how you gonna just accept thangs how they are? THAT kinda defeats the purpose of belief. If you really don't believe in a God, how you think you gonna meet him? Being faithful to God get's you to Heaven, not caring to be faithful, I don't believe really does. That whole 'there could be a God, could not, don't know til you die' attitude defeats the purpose of faith and chance of getting there, to Heaven, which means you may never really now. ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2009, 07:58:56 PM »
people just didn't fall from the sky 1 day.  some1 had 2 put us here.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 10:30:27 PM »
God isn't a conscience.

Wait. What? Nah I don't think you'd be punished if you believe somethang a certain way. However not believing at all, than I do. Lol.

Cuz how you gonna just accept thangs how they are? THAT kinda defeats the purpose of belief. If you really don't believe in a God, how you think you gonna meet him? Being faithful to God get's you to Heaven, not caring to be faithful, I don't believe really does. That whole 'there could be a God, could not, don't know til you die' attitude defeats the purpose of faith and chance of getting there, to Heaven, which means you may never really now. ;)

To me there's no purpose in faith. There's no evidence that a god exists, and even if there was, there's over 100 different religions with conflicting beliefs. The truth is that no one knows anything for certain, so what's the point in assuming you do? I have a pretty logical mind, its pretty pointless to try to trick myself into believing something that there's no evidence for. Its not like I can choose whether to believe or not. Its simply the way my mind works.

To me it sounds pretty ludicrous that a god would only exist if you proclaim your faith in it. Either it exists or it doesn't. And if it does, it can't be much of a god if it throws you right in the middle of a million different beliefs and expects you to choose the right one. If there is a god and it expects me to believe in it, then at the very least it should send me some kind of message.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 08:50:43 AM »
^ Message? They everywhere. It cannot be no coincidence we formed from a cell, coincidentally into TWO species of human, and from that cell, form into million and millions of animals and insects again all coincidentally MALE and FEMALE. It cannot be no coincidence we have food to survive on. It didn't just happen to have fish in a river for a bear to feed on. And than just happen to have cattle for humans to eat, and it actually being SAFE to eat. This all just coincidence? Nah, nope. How a body can form and PRECISELY have a heart beat on time, digest food, the whole workings of organs that just happen to work on time. Perfectly. How can an animal have certain characteristics to live, like a cat having a sand paper-like tongue to give itself a bath so it doesn't rely on a human, what nature just so happended to provide, it's simplistic shit that just proves there's somethang bigger. How can every seed know its time? Tell me how Earth can PRECISELY turn the way its supposed with no fault, the entire solar system... there's the evidence that a God exists.

So you don't have any fam passed on, and you don't believe they round you? No spiritually? You don't think there's spiritually beings among you, whatever you wanna call them? No psychics, no ghosts, no haunted houses, I mean come on, none of those ghost stories? Lol.

I mean God ain't gonna say here Rapsodie and give you a hand written note under your pillow proving his existence. That's why he called it faith. Like you said, believe it, and than.. live by his word, be the good person he intends you to be and you'll go where you're meant to, but don't believe it, or don't worry bout it, or care to acknowledge it, ya know, good luck.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 10:01:08 AM »
^ Message? They everywhere. It cannot be no coincidence we formed from a cell, coincidentally into TWO species of human, and from that cell, form into million and millions of animals and insects again all coincidentally MALE and FEMALE. It cannot be no coincidence we have food to survive on. It didn't just happen to have fish in a river for a bear to feed on. And than just happen to have cattle for humans to eat, and it actually being SAFE to eat. This all just coincidence? Nah, nope. How a body can form and PRECISELY have a heart beat on time, digest food, the whole workings of organs that just happen to work on time. Perfectly. How can an animal have certain characteristics to live, like a cat having a sand paper-like tongue to give itself a bath so it doesn't rely on a human, what nature just so happended to provide, it's simplistic shit that just proves there's somethang bigger. How can every seed know its time? Tell me how Earth can PRECISELY turn the way its supposed with no fault, the entire solar system... there's the evidence that a God exists.

So you don't have any fam passed on, and you don't believe they round you? No spiritually? You don't think there's spiritually beings among you, whatever you wanna call them? No psychics, no ghosts, no haunted houses, I mean come on, none of those ghost stories? Lol.

I mean God ain't gonna say here Rapsodie and give you a hand written note under your pillow proving his existence. That's why he called it faith. Like you said, believe it, and than.. live by his word, be the good person he intends you to be and you'll go where you're meant to, but don't believe it, or don't worry bout it, or care to acknowledge it, ya know, good luck.

There's a very simple explanation...and its called evolution. You know most people, regardless of whether they are religious or not have come to accept that. I would think we would be beyond superstition in this day and age. Ghosts, psychics? You'll believe in anything won't you? Blind faith can be a dangerous thing.

By the way, nature didn't "provide" anything. The animals that had what it takes to survive did. The ones that didn't were killed. You know, most of this shit you could learn if you picked up a book.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 10:02:51 AM by rapsodie, the troll prince »

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2009, 01:26:04 PM »
My personal aphorism.

The only absolute truth in life, is death. The rest is commentary.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2009, 06:26:05 PM »

There's a very simple explanation...and its called evolution. You know most people, regardless of whether they are religious or not have come to accept that. I would think we would be beyond superstition in this day and age. Ghosts, psychics? You'll believe in anything won't you? Blind faith can be a dangerous thing.

By the way, nature didn't "provide" anything. The animals that had what it takes to survive did. The ones that didn't were killed. You know, most of this shit you could learn if you picked up a book.

See you type of people only look on the surface of thangs.

And I knew you was gon say evolution. But you really think evolution developed over billions of living thangs? Animals and insects all of ither male of female origin. If it's all evolution, why hasn't there been a middle species? Somethang between male and female? Exactly.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2009, 09:20:57 PM »

And I knew you was gon say evolution. But you really think evolution developed over billions of living thangs? Animals and insects all of ither male of female origin. If it's all evolution, why hasn't there been a middle species? Somethang between male and female? Exactly.

why hasnt their been a middle species??...what the fucc are you talking about. not every living thing has a dicc and pussy. ever heard of asexual reproduction?. does every dicc look the same? every vagina? some vaginas lay eggs and some only recieve sperm. why the fucc do you think the species evolve this way. it's physics. it's muthafuccin evolution. you honestly think some invisibe force in the sky watches every move you do and is responsible for everything you see and that if you dont believe in that invisible force you will go to hell and burn?. come on my nigga. does that really make sense to you?.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2009, 10:18:02 PM »

why hasnt their been a middle species??...what the fucc are you talking about. not every living thing has a dicc and pussy. ever heard of asexual reproduction?. does every dicc look the same? every vagina? some vaginas lay eggs and some only recieve sperm. why the fucc do you think the species evolve this way. it's physics. it's muthafuccin evolution. you honestly think some invisibe force in the sky watches every move you do and is responsible for everything you see and that if you dont believe in that invisible force you will go to hell and burn?. come on my nigga. does that really make sense to you?.

exactly what C-Blue said. Who the hell said there were only male and female? There are organisms out there that don't even have a gender. There are many plants and animals that reproduce asexually (aka by themselves without any kind of sex). Amoebas nigga. Hell, there are even animals (including people) who are born with both male and female parts aka hermaphrodites. Like I said before, if you picked up a book you would learn some of this stuff.

Your problem is that you assume things without doing any research on it. Its one thing to believe in god. Its another thing to argue about evolution with someone who knows more about it than you. And I'm not even into science or anything. You're a cool poster, but honestly half the time I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 10:23:24 PM by rapsodie, the troll prince »