Author Topic: i think God is more human than we think  (Read 2504 times)

Fraxxx

Re: i think God is more human than we think
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2009, 11:15:22 AM »
Oh man, QT might be the nicest person on this mudball but he understands SHIT about any complex topic I seen him commenting on. And I know that is offending, sorry, but this 'middle race' shit alone is hillarious.

And I indeed call life on earth a coincidence, since at least on every other planet we know, there is none.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2009, 12:06:32 PM »
religion is 1 thing but spirituality is another.  people get the two mixed up all of the time and don't realize that they're two completly different things.  talk of evolution and asexuality is good and all of that but what made all of this happen?  i've watched the DChannel about the beginning of time not too long ago and they were talking about a break/rip in time and all of a sudden something happened outta some rip in the middle of space.  but whole time i'm like how the fuck can time break (when that's man made; days, hours, seasons,etc).  it just doesn't make any sense, there's no physics law to explain that or can make me believe that somehow a big black hole farted outta nowhere and a comet the comet was born.  u ask me, the Son is hell and the moon or just Space is the checkpoint at heaven (or maybe vice versa, who knows but that's what i see).

i can't see astroids and comets crashing on earth and causing all of this TOXIC rain to fall down on earth and little fishes just started popping out the sea.  some1 had to put humans or the seeds of life on earth, some1 would have to DRAIN the earth for land to sprout out (especially so wide and beautiful).  Hundreds, Thousands, or even Millions of years couldn't do all of that (especially if time keeps going on and things keep moving the way they are), no matter what it's still gonna rain and snow.  there's not enough precipitation on earth to do shit like that (the earth is way too fuckin big).  bottom line is there has to be something out there of a higher power or some fuckin aliens came to earth and jumped shit off which could be likely (but who created them)?  Having no specific religion is 1 thing (i dont even have a specific religion) but not believening God(s) is another.  u cant tell me a fat ass rock(s) came from the sky with bits and pieces of random particles from everywhere and made it past the billions of miles of water for millions or billions of years and that's how we came to be today, that shit just doesn't make since (especially if u think about physics and gravity and shit like that).  you would have to think it was destined for earth on purpose if u believe that, i dont think it could be a coincidence that big for something like this, it's impossible... and God makes the impossible possible. 

And 1 last thing, if u believe in physics then u would have to believe in Karma, for every action is a reaction.  so God would have to play a role in that of someway.  if u live by the gun you'll die by the gun (science can't explain shit like that, God MAKES that happen).  how many wealthy successful drug dealers have actually made it verses the millions that've tried?  If it was all science then i think life would be a lil' different for a lotta niggaz in tha hood and all over.  God watches and judges u by ur heart not by some invisible gravitational pull outta space.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2009, 07:18:41 PM »
i can't see astroids and comets crashing on earth and causing all of this TOXIC rain to fall down on earth and little fishes just started popping out the sea.  some1 had to put humans or the seeds of life on earth, some1 would have to DRAIN the earth for land to sprout out (especially so wide and beautiful).  Hundreds, Thousands, or even Millions of years couldn't do all of that (especially if time keeps going on and things keep moving the way they are), no matter what it's still gonna rain and snow.  there's not enough precipitation on earth to do shit like that (the earth is way too fuckin big).  bottom line is there has to be something out there of a higher power or some fuckin aliens came to earth and jumped shit off which could be likely (but who created them)?  Having no specific religion is 1 thing (i dont even have a specific religion) but not believening God(s) is another.  u cant tell me a fat ass rock(s) came from the sky with bits and pieces of random particles from everywhere and made it past the billions of miles of water for millions or billions of years and that's how we came to be today, that shit just doesn't make since (especially if u think about physics and gravity and shit like that).  you would have to think it was destined for earth on purpose if u believe that, i dont think it could be a coincidence that big for something like this, it's impossible... and God makes the impossible possible. 
Exactly.

And 1 last thing, if u believe in physics then u would have to believe in Karma, for every action is a reaction.  so God would have to play a role in that of someway.  if u live by the gun you'll die by the gun (science can't explain shit like that, God MAKES that happen).  how many wealthy successful drug dealers have actually made it verses the millions that've tried?  If it was all science then i think life would be a lil' different for a lotta niggaz in tha hood and all over.  God watches and judges u by ur heart not by some invisible gravitational pull outta space.
My nigga, great fuckin' point, real talkkkkkkkk.

And now ev'rybody holdddddd up. I am not talkin' about Plants when I'm talkin' about gender. Let's use our common sense homeboys. Hermaphrodites have nuttin' to do wit evolution. If we are talkin' about changes in humans over time, and we formed from a cell, how is it coincidence that there's only male and female with reproductive abilities? Why isn't there somethang between us, not a fuckin' hermaphrodite, but somethng we never heard before...huh? Huh??

BiggBoogaBiff brought it up. Just the thought of Space reflects reason. Not coincidence.
Our star—the Sun—is a bubbling, boiling ball of fire. It constantly belches out great clouds of hot gas. This gas is all charged up with electricity, too. This stuff travels at astounding speeds, some of it right toward Earth! This means that Earth’s weather happens inside the Sun’s weather!

Thank goodness Earth’s magnetic field and atmosphere protect us from most of this blast. Otherwise, the Sun’s weather would be OUR weather.
There's reason we are protected. There's reason for life. Ya'll need to research. I done mines.

Quote from: The Beneficent, The Mercy Giving
55:10. It is He Who has spread out the earth for (His) creatures:
There's only ONE planet wit human life.

Ya'll's logic is Earth is just coincidentally protected makin' it possible to form life, of all kinds..The Bible being written 3,000 years ago and some man from that era wrote in a book, we're from ash and dust, when you cremate a body, what do turn too?? They had no means of knowing that back than.

The only thang ya'll got is not seeing it.

Ya'll think I can't quote either??

Quote from:  Valley of Decision
[God]
But the key part of faith son is believing in the unseen

[K-Rino]
What do you mean?

[God]
Let me explain it K-Rino
Do you believe you have a brain?
(Yeah)
Have you ever seen it?
(No, oh)
Now do you understand?

Seeing is believing but believing is seeing too!!!

Didn't ya'll learn in PRE-SCHOOL to look both ways???

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2009, 07:48:16 PM »
And now ev'rybody holdddddd up. I am not talkin' about Plants when I'm talkin' about gender. Let's use our common sense homeboys. Hermaphrodites have nuttin' to do wit evolution. If we are talkin' about changes in humans over time, and we formed from a cell, how is it coincidence that there's only male and female with reproductive abilities? Why isn't there somethang between us, not a fuckin' hermaphrodite, but somethng we never heard before...huh? Huh??

I don't think you understand how evolution works, bruh.

There's no reason why you can't believe in evolution and god.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2009, 08:02:26 PM »

I'm not sayin' I don't.

I'm sayin', why's there only TWO sexes of human. Even a hermaphrodite, it's still BOTH sexes. There's only 2 sexes. Why ain't there another 1 or 2? No. There's only man and woman. Able to reproduce with one another.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2009, 03:41:02 AM »
Of course God is very human. Humans created the concept that is God.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2009, 07:29:37 PM »

I'm not sayin' I don't.

I'm sayin', why's there only TWO sexes of human. Even a hermaphrodite, it's still BOTH sexes. There's only 2 sexes. Why ain't there another 1 or 2? No. There's only man and woman. Able to reproduce with one another.

What would be the point of 3? It would make reproduction even more complicated than it is. Imagine humans only being able to reproduce through threesomes. Is that supposed to be some kind of proof that god exists? Lol.

What if there were 3 sexes? Then you would be here asking the same question: Why are there only 3 sexes instead of 2 or 4. lol.

There's obviously a lot of stuff you don't understand about life. Here's a thought. Instead of deciding the only explanation is god, why don't you take some science classes, read some books, gain some more knowledge before you try to argue this topic. For real.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 08:25:41 PM »

What would be the point of 3? It would make reproduction even more complicated than it is. Imagine humans only being able to reproduce through threesomes. Is that supposed to be some kind of proof that god exists? Lol.

What if there were 3 sexes? Then you would be here asking the same question: Why are there only 3 sexes instead of 2 or 4. lol.

There's obviously a lot of stuff you don't understand about life. Here's a thought. Instead of deciding the only explanation is god, why don't you take some science classes, read some books, gain some more knowledge before you try to argue this topic. For real.

hmmmm.  sounds like u think u know everything and can't nobody tell u shit bcuz you've read some book by some white man who spent way too much time trying to disect shit than just letting it be.  there's no book or documentary that was made to tell us who and what started it and rocks or space dust (which had living organism, hmmmm wonder who gave em life) isn't enough for ANYBODY to tell us what really happened.  all of these 'lost' ass theories and ideas made by humans who dont even know how they got here in the 1st place isn't gonna prove anything.  that is just like a car not knowing it's a car. 

bottom line, u just wanna be difficult and different and try 2 convince ppl to not believe in the gods for whatever reasons (attention most likely) that u have.  u won't win and u'll always be out numbered and life will go on.  man is smart but man isn't immortal and can't move shit thru telekenesis so trying to 'sell' ppl some we came outta rocks and apes shit isn't gonna go 2 far.  ur an attention seeker, go ask a priest if u need help breaking shit down (they dont have all of the answers but shit can be cleared up a lil since ur too in tha dark on shit).

u contradicted urself with tha "asexual" talk and then turn around and said "whats the purpose of 3".  make sure your thoro when trying to convince others.  otherwise u'll b the only 1 following yourself into this long dark path of nothingness you'll fall in2.  life is shitty 4 everybody but God is here, whether u can see him or not...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2009, 09:27:47 PM »
^ More realest talk evaaa.

How you gon tell me I don't understand life my dude when you're so narrow minded to believe we came from nothing and will return to nothing. You're so narrow minded to believe there's nuttin' bigger than us and you're so narrow minded to believe EV'RYTHANG including space is coincidence. Like I done said before, don't try to bring niggas down becuz truthfully your logic is dumber than mines. If ya ass is so scientific don't you believe in energy? There's way too fuckin' much for man to understand meaning YOU and ME too and way too fuckin' much that'll never be proved. Another coincidence? No, cuz shit ain't meant to be proved.

You just don't think there's a God cuz what, cuz God ain't wrote you a letter? Believing is seeing homeboy. You should try it.

And on the reproduction, what would be the point of 4 or 5 too? But you're big on evolution. And. The question ain't why would we need more species, question is why haven't we evolved or divided into more species? Seeing you prolly think we was once caveman and apes.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2009, 11:17:27 AM »

hmmmm.  sounds like u think u know everything and can't nobody tell u shit bcuz you've read some book by some white man who spent way too much time trying to disect shit than just letting it be.  there's no book or documentary that was made to tell us who and what started it and rocks or space dust (which had living organism, hmmmm wonder who gave em life) isn't enough for ANYBODY to tell us what really happened.  all of these 'lost' ass theories and ideas made by humans who dont even know how they got here in the 1st place isn't gonna prove anything.  that is just like a car not knowing it's a car.  

bottom line, u just wanna be difficult and different and try 2 convince ppl to not believe in the gods for whatever reasons (attention most likely) that u have.  u won't win and u'll always be out numbered and life will go on.  man is smart but man isn't immortal and can't move shit thru telekenesis so trying to 'sell' ppl some we came outta rocks and apes shit isn't gonna go 2 far.  ur an attention seeker, go ask a priest if u need help breaking shit down (they dont have all of the answers but shit can be cleared up a lil since ur too in tha dark on shit).

u contradicted urself with tha "asexual" talk and then turn around and said "whats the purpose of 3".  make sure your thoro when trying to convince others.  otherwise u'll b the only 1 following yourself into this long dark path of nothingness you'll fall in2.  life is shitty 4 everybody but God is here, whether u can see him or not...

your shit makes even less sense than QT.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2009, 12:06:04 PM »
How you gon tell me I don't understand life my dude when you're so narrow minded to believe we came from nothing and will return to nothing. You're so narrow minded to believe there's nuttin' bigger than us and you're so narrow minded to believe EV'RYTHANG including space is coincidence. Like I done said before, don't try to bring niggas down becuz truthfully your logic is dumber than mines.

Everyone's narrow-minded to some degree. But at least I'm less narrow-minded than you are. I've said repeatedly there could be a god. But there's no evidence to suggest one exists. So I'm not going to waste my time praying to one, hoping it exists. You are the dude saying everything is your way (stuff other religious people don't even agree with) and based on what? Please believe there is nothing logical about believing man-made stories that were written thousands of years ago. Its called faith for a reason. It's your right to believe, but don't try to put any logic behind it.

50 years ago we didn't exist. That's what I meant when I said we came from nothing. So if we just die, we aren't really losing anything. We would just be returning to nothing. I'm not trying to "bring you down", I'm simply pointing out that you might as well enjoy life, instead of being depressed and worrying over where you may or may not go when you die. Why would you think I believe there's nothing bigger than us? We are one tiny species in a huge, huge universe. There's a helluva lot bigger that us. Why do you think we are so damn important?

Not trying to diss you, but its obvious you don't understand a lot about life. That's why you keep trying to talk about science and evolution and saying things that don't make sense. Pick up a book, my man.

If ya ass is so scientific don't you believe in energy? There's way too fuckin' much for man to understand meaning YOU and ME too and way too fuckin' much that'll never be proved. Another coincidence? No, cuz shit ain't meant to be proved.

No doubt there's a lot of stuff we don't understand yet. 200 years ago we didn't even know what cells were. There's no "coincidence", its simply a fact of where we are in this place and time. If we had been born 1000 years into the future we would be living in a completely different world.

And you mis-use the word "coincidence". A coincidence implies there is some sort of obvious connection between the two.

You just don't think there's a God cuz what, cuz God ain't wrote you a letter? Believing is seeing homeboy. You should try it.

Why not? According to the bible god would send letters and talk to people all the time. Apparently he doesn't do that anymore. lol.

question is why haven't we evolved or divided into more species? Seeing you prolly think we was once caveman and apes.
We have evolved. What do you think we are now? Do you think we started out as humans?

What exactly do you believe in? Are you telling me you don't in believe in science or evolution at all? Why are we even discussing it when you know jack about it? I didn't come here to give you a lesson on evolution. Go pick up a book if you want to know more about it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2009, 05:23:23 PM »
Ok, so I don't know what I'm talkin' about.... Ignorance goes both ways here, you completely reject faith and The Bible yet never talk about The Torah or Qu'ran. When the Qu'ran's 'pose to have all these 'scientific proofs' and it's about the same God as the Christians. So it looks like we all ignorant on somethang. And you act like evolution is so hard to comprehend. Homie, for real. My whole point wit evolution is that we have NOT developed into more species, so to me, giving REASON we have purpose. Cuz if The Bible, which was written 3,500 years ago and talks about man and woman, MAN and WOMAN, 3500 years ago, and from that point on, we only advanced mentally? What your saying is 'oh well there's only male and female human species just becuz we haven't evolved like that'...I'm askin' well, why? Like how 'rational' can you be to think everythang in this universe is coincidental?? How 'rational' can you be to not to question life or wonder??? Wisdom doesn't form that way homeboy! Ain't it wonder that's the beginning of wisdom, not just taking life as it just is? I don't know everythang, FINE, ok, prolly fuckin' nuttin', but I ain't THAT closed minded to think this DUMBASS ideation of 'dying and that's it'. That shit sounds crazy. Ya'll walk around wit this confidence like 'oh well Christians are so selfish cuz this so-called God loves them and they'll have this eternal life in some fantasy land'. Fuck outta here, shit teaches love, respect and morals. How is teaching love and respect for EVERYBODY selfish? Ya'll bitter as fuck mannnn.

By the way.
Quote from:  Definition
Coincidence - A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged.

'50 years ago we didn't exist. That's what I meant when I said we came from nothing.'...What kind of statement is that? Lol.

'So if we just die, we aren't really losing anything.' LMFAO, pleaseeeeeeee, my nigga, please don't say I said dumb thangs.

Yo and you are dead ass about believing we formed from fuckin' apes? Okay nigga, that's cool.

Homie, yes, yes homie, I understand evolution, just not in this context, I do not believe in it. BUT I understand the concept duke! I do! Thangs evolve. Humans evolve. But not from monkeys. God created animals and humans separately.  :)

And tonight I'll pray to you, for God you send ya ass a hand written letter so you could wipe the sour-puss off ya face. ;D

G-Funk

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2009, 05:30:28 PM »
1. my whole point wit evolution is that we have NOT developed into more species
2. Humans evolve. But not from monkeys.

1. Not yet anyways.. who knows.
2. Who knows what now.. remember them trying to say we evolved from fish. wtf. ???

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2009, 06:35:58 PM »
Ok, so I don't know what I'm talkin' about.... Ignorance goes both ways here, you completely reject faith and The Bible yet never talk about The Torah or Qu'ran. When the Qu'ran's 'pose to have all these 'scientific proofs' and it's about the same God as the Christians. So it looks like we all ignorant on somethang.

wtf are you on? Are you a Muslim? Why would I talk about the Quran?

And you act like evolution is so hard to comprehend. Homie, for real. My whole point wit evolution is that we have NOT developed into more species, so to me, giving REASON we have purpose. Cuz if The Bible, which was written 3,500 years ago and talks about man and woman, MAN and WOMAN, 3500 years ago, and from that point on, we only advanced mentally?

Evolution happened over millions of years homie. You aren't going to see much in a couple thousand. And we actually haven't advanced mentally. We are just as smart as our ancestors. Its society and culture that has advanced.

What your saying is 'oh well there's only male and female human species just becuz we haven't evolved like that'...I'm askin' well, why? Like how 'rational' can you be to think everythang in this universe is coincidental?? How 'rational' can you be to not to question life or wonder??? Wisdom doesn't form that way homeboy! Ain't it wonder that's the beginning of wisdom, not just taking life as it just is?

Again, what coincidence?

Quote from:  Definition
Coincidence - A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged.

What about life seems to have been planned or arranged?  

I don't know everythang, FINE, ok, prolly fuckin' nuttin', but I ain't THAT closed minded to think this DUMBASS ideation of 'dying and that's it'. That shit sounds crazy. Ya'll walk around wit this confidence like 'oh well Christians are so selfish cuz this so-called God loves them and they'll have this eternal life in some fantasy land'. Fuck outta here, shit teaches love, respect and morals. How is teaching love and respect for EVERYBODY selfish? Ya'll bitter as fuck mannnn.

why exactly is it crazy?

It would be nice if religion only taught love, respect and morals. Unfortunately, it also brings about fanaticism, wars, separatism, and condemns anyone who doesn't follow along with their rules.

'50 years ago we didn't exist. That's what I meant when I said we came from nothing.'...What kind of statement is that? Lol.

'So if we just die, we aren't really losing anything.' LMFAO, pleaseeeeeeee, my nigga, please don't say I said dumb thangs.

50 years ago QuietTruth didn't exist on this plane of existence. That's not dumb, its fact. What, are you saying you believe in reincarnation now?

Yo and you are dead ass about believing we formed from fuckin' apes? Okay nigga, that's cool.

Homie, yes, yes homie, I understand evolution, just not in this context, I do not believe in it. BUT I understand the concept duke! I do! Thangs evolve. Humans evolve. But not from monkeys. God created animals and humans separately.  :)

lmao...I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a dude who doesn't believe in evolution.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 06:39:13 PM by rapsodie, the troll prince »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2009, 06:46:25 PM »
You're the one that's ignit and narrow-minded. I never said the existence of god is impossible, I'm merely saying its improbable the way you describe it. You on the other hand are completely denying anything that isn't within your scope of belief. I believe in questioning life and wondering why. You don't. Instead of asking questions you decide to subscribe to a set of beliefs based on a book and deny that anything else is possible.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 06:49:46 PM by rapsodie, the troll prince »