Author Topic: i think God is more human than we think  (Read 2431 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: i think God is more human than we think
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2009, 07:05:47 PM »
What the fuck am I denying??

And why you gotta break down ev'rythang, YOU KNOW what I'm sayin', and you're askin' the same fuckin' questions, goin' in circles.

Again, what coincidence?
What about life seems to have been planned or arranged?

Now I gotta re-explain myself, again?? Oh my Godddddddddd. The whole purpose of life, the operation of the solar system, Godddddd, just fuckin' life itself. You look at it so simplistic. So simple minded. You said we are fuckin' nothing. How are you fuckin' nothing? Do you got self-respect nigga? Morals? I don't get how we are nothing. I don't get what that means. Nigga you're driving me crazy, I can't even say what I say, how I wanna say it. Got damn it.

50 years ago QuietTruth didn't exist on this plane of existence. That's not dumb, its fact. What, are you saying you believe in reincarnation now?
Okay well what does my non-existence 50 years ago have to do wit anythang. What are you sayin'?? Reincarnation? Son what the fuck?

lmao...I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a dude who doesn't believe in evolution.
Evidently you can't read. Hmm. Sorry homie but from apes to humans is not a proven fact. Obviously I fuckin' believe in evolution, race is a fuckin' perfect example. Come on, really. I SAID I DON'T BELIEVE WE CAME FROM APES.

Damn nigga I feel like a broken record.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2009, 01:27:09 AM »
Oh man, QT might be the nicest person on this mudball but he understands SHIT about any complex topic I seen him commenting on. And I know that is offending, sorry, but this 'middle race' shit alone is hillarious.

And I indeed call life on earth a coincidence, since at least on every other planet we know, there is none.

Yeah QT's a good dude but he like most people who believe very strongly there is a god all have the same problem. They have this thing called faith. Let's just overview this a little bit. For someone who believes in god then faith simply means believing in god without needing any proof of god's existence. It's just faith. They just know. Ever had that feeling when you're walking alone in the dark and you get this idea you're being watched. Yeah most people have had this feeling but that's the same feeling these people are tapping into. To me and most people who ask questions it's a tricc of the mind. To them it's the absolute truth. QT does not seem to understand genetics or the way the species adapt. All he has is faith. So he does what all men and women of faith do. He puts faith above logic. He does not ask any questions. He believes because that's what he's been taught his entire life. He's a blacc man. This is what we're about. We believe in god and we don't ask questions. And I say this with sadness in my heart. If we as blacc people want to progress we need to question things. So what seperates me and others who don't believe is that we ALLOWED room for questions. I say QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!. We will not evolve if we don't raise important questions. And QT my nig I'm not saying you should absolutely positively NOT believe in god. I'm just saying you should question your faith. If you're so convinced we were put here by god because there's no chance we came from nothing as you say then ask yourself this question. Who created god?. Who created the creator?. You see where I'm going with this. Allow room for questions.

Fraxxx

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2009, 07:57:14 AM »
Oh man, QT might be the nicest person on this mudball but he understands SHIT about any complex topic I seen him commenting on. And I know that is offending, sorry, but this 'middle race' shit alone is hillarious.

And I indeed call life on earth a coincidence, since at least on every other planet we know, there is none.

Yeah QT's a good dude but he like most people who believe very strongly there is a god all have the same problem. They have this thing called faith. Let's just overview this a little bit. For someone who believes in god then faith simply means believing in god without needing any proof of god's existence. It's just faith. They just know. Ever had that feeling when you're walking alone in the dark and you get this idea you're being watched. Yeah most people have had this feeling but that's the same feeling these people are tapping into. To me and most people who ask questions it's a tricc of the mind. To them it's the absolute truth. QT does not seem to understand genetics or the way the species adapt. All he has is faith. So he does what all men and women of faith do. He puts faith above logic. He does not ask any questions. He believes because that's what he's been taught his entire life. He's a blacc man. This is what we're about. We believe in god and we don't ask questions. And I say this with sadness in my heart. If we as blacc people want to progress we need to question things. So what seperates me and others who don't believe is that we ALLOWED room for questions. I say QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!. We will not evolve if we don't raise important questions. And QT my nig I'm not saying you should absolutely positively NOT believe in god. I'm just saying you should question your faith. If you're so convinced we were put here by god because there's no chance we came from nothing as you say then ask yourself this question. Who created god?. Who created the creator?. You see where I'm going with this. Allow room for questions.

C-Blue, Rhapsodie, do yall remember this thread? http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=228345.25

Just remembered that we already had this bullshit discussion. It had this hillarious 'a circle and a sphere are the same, okay, at least they're both round so the bible knew the shape of our earth 3000 years ago' argument.
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2009, 09:23:37 AM »
^ You're not a wombat, you're a fuckin' sloth.

;)

Exactlyyyyyyyyy. Ask questions. That's what I'm sayin'. Who created God? Right. But also who created space? How did we end up here? I mean how the fuck could one discover the existence of dinosaurs and be able to tell you how they became extinct, yet can't discover where we came from and we came AFTER them....Don't you think just, what if, what if there is a outside of time, there's just somethang deeper to life than WE could SEE. I mean there IS a fuckin' conscience, that's FACT, you have a conscience, you can think without speaking, mentally, you can think without using your body which proves there's gotta be somethang deeper inside you, that your BODY is nothing. There's a conscienceness aka spirit. Just becuz science hasn't PROVED God, do you really think they are? If God is outside of time, CAN'T NO MAN, prove that. Man will never be able to prove a timeless existence. But yo. Nobody here wonders what if? What if there REALLY is a conscienceness, spirit, energy, etc. with no beginning or end? It's gotta be possible. This whole universe couldn't have just appeared. There's gotta be beginning, shit CANNOT just form outta nothing. How could there once be dinosaurs, have an Ice Age wipe out basically everythang than all the sudden however many years later a WHOLE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT species is formed. See ya'll just gonna come back wit some cocky 'logical' answer, like one got alllllllllllllllllll the answers, but none of us niggas do. And it ain't like it's gonna hurt to believe in God. Like denying organized religion and shit, I GET that, but what I can't honestly comprehend is for somebody to whole heartily believe there's noting more powerful than us, that's a HUGE fuckin' assumption to make. And for one to try so hard to make a point and start denying all this, makes one look fuckin' crazy. Anyways that's what I'm sayin' C-Blue, ya gotta question.

Fraxxx

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2009, 10:18:58 AM »

;)

Exactlyyyyyyyyy. Ask questions. That's what I'm sayin'. Who created God? Right. But also who created space? How did we end up here? I mean how the fuck could one discover the existence of dinosaurs and be able to tell you how they became extinct, yet can't discover where we came from and we came AFTER them....Don't you think just, what if, what if there is a outside of time, there's just somethang deeper to life than WE could SEE. I mean there IS a fuckin' conscience, that's FACT, you have a conscience, you can think without speaking, mentally, you can think without using your body which proves there's gotta be somethang deeper inside you, that your BODY is nothing. There's a conscienceness aka spirit. Just becuz science hasn't PROVED God, do you really think they are? If God is outside of time, CAN'T NO MAN, prove that. Man will never be able to prove a timeless existence. But yo. Nobody here wonders what if? What if there REALLY is a conscienceness, spirit, energy, etc. with no beginning or end? It's gotta be possible. This whole universe couldn't have just appeared. There's gotta be beginning, shit CANNOT just form outta nothing. How could there once be dinosaurs, have an Ice Age wipe out basically everythang than all the sudden however many years later a WHOLE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT species is formed. See ya'll just gonna come back wit some cocky 'logical' answer, like one got alllllllllllllllllll the answers, but none of us niggas do. And it ain't like it's gonna hurt to believe in God. Like denying organized religion and shit, I GET that, but what I can't honestly comprehend is for somebody to whole heartily believe there's noting more powerful than us, that's a HUGE fuckin' assumption to make. And for one to try so hard to make a point and start denying all this, makes one look fuckin' crazy. Anyways that's what I'm sayin' C-Blue, ya gotta question.

1. Apes have a conscience, too. They should be baptized!

2.No ice age wiped out the dinosaurs. lol It's likely that it was a meteorite. And it's not like everything on this planet died then and life formed newly after. Different species formed before, while and after      
   dinosaurs existed. And the human race is just one of them.

3. It's no huge fucking assumption to think there is no god. It's a huge fucking assumption to think there is one. Because there's not even the slightest hint of him/her/it. But we've had this before, for some  
    reason you don't get the principle of theory and proof and all that. You made this smart remark that science couldn't prove god's non-existence.

4. Read a fucking book. The last ice age ended about 10.000 bc, the dinosaurs died 65.000.000 years ago. I'm serious, read man! Maybe it's not too late.

5. You're right, I AM a sloth. Had to google this. ;D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 10:30:28 AM by Fraxxx »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2009, 11:19:58 AM »

;)

You're right no one has all the answers. I couldn't tell you how the very first piece of rocc came about and neither could you. But people of faith have this very nasty habit. Whenever they don't understand something they throw god in there. "Oh God clearly created the first piece of rocc. How else did it get there?". You honestly think that's a logical answer?. Then who the fucc created God?. "Oh he's timeless". Are you serious with these answers?. And I've never said I had all the answers. Never. But I do know the reality of natural selection. I do know species evolve. Have you read The Origin Of Species. Try to read it with an open mind and do what you're claiming to do. Asking questions that is. And as far as consciousness goes. I think most of us agree we all have consciousness but to call that soul or spirit is a whole another matter. You don't know something I don't. That's what I know. You can't possibly know there is something called eternal spirit and that your consciousness lives on forever. You can't know that. Is it possible to live on as a spirit and be able to walk, talk, think and smile?. With no brain, legs, mouth, vocal cords?. I know how it is to be unconscious. I'm a tell you like it is my friend..good lucc with that. The human imagination is without limit but the laws of nature aren't without limit. Two final questions for you. What is god to you and would you agree that what sets us apart is faith?. And you've heard my definition of faith. To believe in something without needing proof of it's existence. Because like I said earlier. You can't know something I don't know. We are both human beings.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 11:22:24 AM by C-BLUE »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2009, 05:18:01 PM »
Ha, wow, this nigga actually changed his avatar to a sloth.

And for the record I learned the Ice Age killed dinosaurs in SCHOOL. So blame that shit on the SCHOOL SYSTEM. :)

If they feeding us the wrong information that ain't my fault. Ha, ha.

You can't possibly know there is something called eternal spirit and that your consciousness lives on forever. You can't know that.
Yet you got scientists who fuckin' be studying this shit. Writing books on this shit. And how you know there's not evidence? Just cuz you ain't had a personal experience wit somethang un-explained how you know others haven't had somethang happen to them and put a certain kind of Faith in them. Like Rapsodie who needs a damn un-explained experience to have belief. Course you gon think thats crazy cuz you don't believe that shit from jump. But I can't see how. Man. Like you really believe people you lost in your life are actually done, dead, forever, you really don't believe in an after life??

See you can lead me on to books too but what about books on spiritually where there's a science in it, I mean look at Deepak Chopra, a fuckin' highly educated dude who will tell you how real spirit is AND that nigga don't believe in no Christian God either.

Is it possible to live on as a spirit and be able to walk, talk, think and smile?. With no brain, legs, mouth, vocal cords?
Why not? If you got energy. If we are made up of energy. Energy fuckin' powers got damn electricity. If we can fuckin' get cable TV from fuckin' magnetic powers out in space, you don't think we ain't made up of somethang more that flesh and bone??

I know ya'll wanna live 'rational' and 'logical' but got damn, there is stuff bigger than humans. And to shut out possibilities completely YES, shit's a HUGE fuckin' assumption to make, Fraxxx.

What is god to you and would you agree that what sets us apart is faith?
God to me is what The Bible says he is. Spirit. The divine light, beginning, and end, he's infinite, creator of all including Space and The Heavens, the one who knows ev'rythang even before it happens, he's the word, the universe was created by his command... Nigga. Lol. And of course I agree that's what sets us apart.

Ya needa stop reading them middle America text books. Do it for Grandmama. :D

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2009, 10:15:37 PM »

Yet you got scientists who fuckin' be studying this shit. Writing books on this shit. And how you know there's not evidence? Just cuz you ain't had a personal experience wit somethang un-explained how you know others haven't had somethang happen to them and put a certain kind of Faith in them. Like Rapsodie who needs a damn un-explained experience to have belief. Course you gon think thats crazy cuz you don't believe that shit from jump. But I can't see how. Man. Like you really believe people you lost in your life are actually done, dead, forever, you really don't believe in an after life??

You're talking about a supernatural experience?. I'd prolly checc myself into a goddamn psycho ward if I ever had an experience like that. Don't tell me you had one. Almost all of 'em fools who've had them experiences got major psychological problems. Meggan McCarthy, Sarah Palin, Gary Busey, David Berkovitz, Mase, Tammy Faye Bakker, Pat Boone, Jimmy Swaggart..I could go on and on but them niggas look sane to you?. Come on my nigga. They belong in a cage and you know it.

See you can lead me on to books too but what about books on spiritually where there's a science in it, I mean look at Deepak Chopra, a fuckin' highly educated dude who will tell you how real spirit is AND that nigga don't believe in no Christian God either.

Deepak Chopra makes his living off people like yourself. You really think he believes all the bullshit he writes. This nigga even wrote a book about golf and made like 10 million dollars. Yeah I rest my case.

If you got energy. If we are made up of energy. Energy fuckin' powers got damn electricity. If we can fuckin' get cable TV from fuckin' magnetic powers out in space, you don't think we ain't made up of somethang more that flesh and bone??

Your brain sends electrical impulses. This happens when you're alive. You can measure electricity but when you're dead you're not measuring shit. Ever pulled a plug?. Same thing.

God to me is what The Bible says he is. Spirit. The divine light, beginning, and end, he's infinite, creator of all including Space and The Heavens, the one who knows ev'rythang even before it happens, he's the word, the universe was created by his command... Nigga. Lol. And of course I agree that's what sets us apart.

Ya needa stop reading them middle America text books. Do it for Grandmama. :D

I read everything. From Hustler to the Bible my nigga.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2009, 10:17:13 PM »
Actually I take that bacc. I don't really read Hustler.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2009, 09:14:37 AM »
You're talking about a supernatural experience?. I'd prolly checc myself into a goddamn psycho ward if I ever had an experience like that. Don't tell me you had one. Almost all of 'em fools who've had them experiences got major psychological problems. Meggan McCarthy, Sarah Palin, Gary Busey, David Berkovitz, Mase, Tammy Faye Bakker, Pat Boone, Jimmy Swaggart..I could go on and on but them niggas look sane to you?. Come on my nigga. They belong in a cage and you know it.
Hahahahahahaha, LMFAO.

Dang man. I don't know no more.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2009, 01:36:22 PM »

You are denying the possibility of a more logical answer.

Again, what coincidence?
What about life seems to have been planned or arranged?

Now I gotta re-explain myself, again?? Oh my Godddddddddd. The whole purpose of life, the operation of the solar system, Godddddd, just fuckin' life itself. You look at it so simplistic. So simple minded. You said we are fuckin' nothing. How are you fuckin' nothing? Do you got self-respect nigga? Morals? I don't get how we are nothing. I don't get what that means. Nigga you're driving me crazy, I can't even say what I say, how I wanna say it. Got damn it.

You are clearly mis-using the word coincidence. Coincidence implies that something appears like it was planned or arranged. Life doesn't appear like it was planned. Life is random as fuck. Hence, there can't be a coincidence. You might read the bible and see what looks like coincidence. Well guess what? The bible was written by people who already knew about life! They drew on life experience to write the bible.

I didn't say we were nothing. I said we came from nothing, which is true. I believe I'm important because I'm important to myself and to those who know me. However, I don't believe there's an invisible being looking out for my benefit. Its kind of egotistical, wouldn't you say? That out of this huge universe, there's an invisible all-powerful being who is going to take you somewhere special when you die, and leave all the millions of plants and animals behind? Just because you live your life a certain way?

50 years ago QuietTruth didn't exist on this plane of existence. That's not dumb, its fact. What, are you saying you believe in reincarnation now?
Okay well what does my non-existence 50 years ago have to do wit anythang. What are you sayin'?? Reincarnation? Son what the fuck?

I'm gonna try to explain this one last time. If you still don't understand, then forget it. You have said repeatedly that you believe in eternal life and that's its "crazy" to believe that we don't go on after death. I'm pointing out that you as a person didn't exist 50 years ago. You only existed as matter, probably dirt in the ground or something. So when you die, why is it so hard to believe that you will return to just matter? You had a beginning right? Why not an end as well? That's all I'm saying.

lmao...I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a dude who doesn't believe in evolution.
Evidently you can't read. Hmm. Sorry homie but from apes to humans is not a proven fact. Obviously I fuckin' believe in evolution, race is a fuckin' perfect example. Come on, really. I SAID I DON'T BELIEVE WE CAME FROM APES.

Damn nigga I feel like a broken record.

again, no one says humans came from apes. If you don't even understand the theory of human evolution, why are you talking about it? Like how are you going to tell me you don't believe in something when you don't even know what it is?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 01:39:51 PM by rapsodie, the troll prince »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2009, 06:06:19 PM »

What more logical answer? That there's no God? Buttttttt, what I'm sayin'... If NEITHER of US know the answer by EXACT FACT, how's your belief more logical than mines? Do - you - KINDA - get - what - I'm - sayin'? And how you gon say I'M denying the possibility? Speak for yourself too, cuz you damn well are denying the POSSIBILITY God just might be real. If he ain't, he ain't, it won't be consequential to me, all I did was just went thru my whole life praising nuttin'. You, now on the other hand, who seem to be more Agnostic, right?, have a chance to be madddd wrong and spend maddd eternity in Purgatory. Ha, ha. Heated.

You are clearly mis-using the word coincidence. Coincidence implies that something appears like it was planned or arranged. Life doesn't appear like it was planned. Life is random as fuck. Hence, there can't be a coincidence. You might read the bible and see what looks like coincidence. Well guess what? The bible was written by people who already knew about life! They drew on life experience to write the bible.

You know what, just fuck the coincidence. Cuz you clearly just rejecting the whole thang I'm tryin' to say.

I didn't say we were nothing. I said we came from nothing, which is true. I believe I'm important because I'm important to myself and to those who know me. However, I don't believe there's an invisible being looking out for my benefit. Its kind of egotistical, wouldn't you say? That out of this huge universe, there's an invisible all-powerful being who is going to take you somewhere special when you die, and leave all the millions of plants and animals behind? Just because you live your life a certain way?
Well, that makes it worse. This is what lacks my understanding! Thissss! What do you mean we come from nothing?

I'd agree wit chu if you said we were nothing. But that would start the same shit over.

Fraxxx

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2009, 11:07:30 AM »
NO WAY you learned in school that the ice age killed the dinosaurs. NEVER! ;D What kind of school is this? Sue them!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2009, 01:23:26 AM »

What more logical answer? That there's no God? Buttttttt, what I'm sayin'... If NEITHER of US know the answer by EXACT FACT, how's your belief more logical than mines? Do - you - KINDA - get - what - I'm - sayin'? And how you gon say I'M denying the possibility? Speak for yourself too, cuz you damn well are denying the POSSIBILITY God just might be real. If he ain't, he ain't, it won't be consequential to me, all I did was just went thru my whole life praising nuttin'. You, now on the other hand, who seem to be more Agnostic, right?, have a chance to be madddd wrong and spend maddd eternity in Purgatory. Ha, ha. Heated.

Because there is empirical evidence to support my beliefs. There is no such empirical evidence to support yours. Look up the word "logic."

Let me put this another way. Do you believe it is "logical" for someone to believe in an invisible spaghetti monster? No, its not. What islogical, is to come to a conclusion based on the actual evidence you can observe.

I'm not denying that there is a possibility. I'm saying it is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY unlikely. What if it turns out the invisible spaghetti monster created the universe? I guess I'll see you in purgatory then, huh?

Well, that makes it worse. This is what lacks my understanding! Thissss! What do you mean we come from nothing?

I'd agree wit chu if you said we were nothing. But that would start the same shit over.

Okay.....technically you came from a sperm cell and an egg cell, which in turn were something else before. But that's what I mean when I say nothing.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 01:28:11 AM by rapsodie, the troll prince »

Fraxxx

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2009, 11:22:57 AM »
^^^The answer will be "how can you seriously compare god and something non-existent like the spaghetti-monster?". ;D Same shit over and over again, he doesn't get it.

And he just can't imagine our conscience to be no more than a electric signals, same as animals only much more complex. Life has to have a meaning, there has to be a bigger plan. Therefore we as individuals simply can't come from nothing and return to nothing. What an absurd idea. He has to deny. He's standing on the brink and if he allows himself to doubt his beliefs he would have to recognize the abyss of randomness which is our life and which those who see and accept it have to live with. I know how arrogant this sounds but the complete futility of trying to explain and seeing how others do the same thing over and over is getting to me.