Author Topic: i think God is more human than we think  (Read 2437 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: i think God is more human than we think
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2009, 12:07:08 PM »
^^^The answer will be "how can you seriously compare god and something non-existent like the spaghetti-monster?". ;D Same shit over and over again, he doesn't get it.

And he just can't imagine our conscience to be no more than a electric signals, same as animals only much more complex. Life has to have a meaning, there has to be a bigger plan. Therefore we as individuals simply can't come from nothing and return to nothing. What an absurd idea. He has to deny. He's standing on the brink and if he allows himself to doubt his beliefs he would have to recognize the abyss of randomness which is our life and which those who see and accept it have to live with. I know how arrogant this sounds but the complete futility of trying to explain and seeing how others do the same thing over and over is getting to me.

20 bucks says 5 years from now, QT will be questioning his beliefs.

Fraxxx

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2009, 02:10:48 PM »
Depending on how old he is now, which he didn't want to tell me... maybe. But why not? There are plenty of intelligent people, who do not question logic and reason, believing in god, so why not him? But for that he'd need to stop taking bible stories for fact.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2009, 04:43:42 PM »
What the fuck am I denying??

You are denying the possibility of a more logical answer.

What more logical answer? That there's no God? Buttttttt, what I'm sayin'... If NEITHER of US know the answer by EXACT FACT, how's your belief more logical than mines? Do - you - KINDA - get - what - I'm - sayin'? And how you gon say I'M denying the possibility? Speak for yourself too, cuz you damn well are denying the POSSIBILITY God just might be real. If he ain't, he ain't, it won't be consequential to me, all I did was just went thru my whole life praising nuttin'. You, now on the other hand, who seem to be more Agnostic, right?, have a chance to be madddd wrong and spend maddd eternity in Purgatory. Ha, ha. Heated.

Because there is empirical evidence to support my beliefs. There is no such empirical evidence to support yours. Look up the word "logic."

Let me put this another way. Do you believe it is "logical" for someone to believe in an invisible spaghetti monster? No, its not. What islogical, is to come to a conclusion based on the actual evidence you can observe.

I'm not denying that there is a possibility. I'm saying it is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY unlikely. What if it turns out the invisible spaghetti monster created the universe? I guess I'll see you in purgatory then, huh?

I didn't say we were nothing. I said we came from nothing, which is true. I believe I'm important because I'm important to myself and to those who know me. However, I don't believe there's an invisible being looking out for my benefit. Its kind of egotistical, wouldn't you say? That out of this huge universe, there's an invisible all-powerful being who is going to take you somewhere special when you die, and leave all the millions of plants and animals behind? Just because you live your life a certain way?
Well, that makes it worse. This is what lacks my understanding! Thissss! What do you mean we come from nothing?

I'd agree wit chu if you said we were nothing. But that would start the same shit over.

Okay.....technically you came from a sperm cell and an egg cell, which in turn were something else before. But that's what I mean when I say nothing.

First of all, how can you seriously compare God and something non-existent like the spaghetti monster? Ridiculous. You're full of applesauce Rapsodie besides all that awful doubt. Anyways on the FUCKIN' real, God didn't come about randomly like some fuckin' crazy non-existent-somethang you gon pull out the sky. It came from accounts of ACTUAL men. Prophets. Messiahs.

Yes exactly we came from a sperm cell and an egg cell, so what chu still talkin' about we nuttin' for??

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »
^^^The answer will be "how can you seriously compare god and something non-existent like the spaghetti-monster?". ;D Same shit over and over again, he doesn't get it.

And he just can't imagine our conscience to be no more than a electric signals, same as animals only much more complex. Life has to have a meaning, there has to be a bigger plan. Therefore we as individuals simply can't come from nothing and return to nothing. What an absurd idea. He has to deny. He's standing on the brink and if he allows himself to doubt his beliefs he would have to recognize the abyss of randomness which is our life and which those who see and accept it have to live with. I know how arrogant this sounds but the complete futility of trying to explain and seeing how others do the same thing over and over is getting to me.

20 bucks says 5 years from now, QT will be questioning his beliefs.

Of course I questioned my beliefs. Everybody fuckin' doubts. But when I question, and wonder and read The Bible, my faith succeeds my doubt. I have no idea how ya'lls didn't. :loco:

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2009, 04:51:45 PM »
What is God were one of us.......
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2009, 04:56:46 PM »
'We so blind in our own minds we wouldn't even know God if we was in front him....'

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2009, 05:10:19 PM »
......just a slob like one of us.......

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2009, 06:45:55 PM »

First of all, how can you seriously compare God and something non-existent like the spaghetti monster? Ridiculous. You're full of applesauce Rapsodie besides all that awful doubt. Anyways on the FUCKIN' real, God didn't come about randomly like some fuckin' crazy non-existent-somethang you gon pull out the sky. It came from accounts of ACTUAL men. Prophets. Messiahs.

lmao

^^^The answer will be "how can you seriously compare god and something non-existent like the spaghetti-monster?". Grin Same shit over and over again, he doesn't get it.

The Roman Gods also came from accounts of men. So did witchcraft. And monsters. And a whole lot of other things which you and I would say are bullshit, yet some people believe in? It's See the mere fact you use the word "non-existent" shows you can't grasp simple concepts of reality. So god has to be real because someone wrote a book about him? That's like believing in scientology, the only difference is that one religion has been around longer.

Yes exactly we came from a sperm cell and an egg cell, so what chu still talkin' about we nuttin' for??

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 06:48:47 PM by rapsodie, the troll prince »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2009, 08:16:42 PM »
Did you just say monsters? Roman & Greek mythology is good shit. Don't you agree? But it's so ironic it's called Roman & Greek mythology.

And witchcraft is clearly mentioned in The Bible. Practicing it is an abomination. That shit is like the fuckin' Devil's work. C-Blue's speed. Lol. It's meant to inflict harm on other people. All that Voodoo shit.

So God has to be real because someone wrote a book about him?
The got damn Bible is like a history book. It states factual accounts. Please don't deny this. You don't need a book, no, to start pondering if there's a God. Look at life. Wonder, troll prince, wonder.

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2009, 10:53:17 PM »
Did you just say monsters? Roman & Greek mythology is good shit. Don't you agree? But it's so ironic it's called Roman & Greek mythology.

QT, you know many stories from Greek and Roman mythology closely resemble stories of the Bible right? lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2009, 01:07:18 AM »
The got damn Bible is like a history book. It states factual accounts. Please don't deny this. You don't need a book, no, to start pondering if there's a God. Look at life. Wonder, troll prince, wonder.

The bible is only like a history book when you incorporate the idea of history books being biased as hell. The old testament is an up to 3000 years old document which of course includes historical events that occured in the regions the Jews has been to, Middle East, Egypt... But only because it's saying "we were egyptian slaves and then god saved us" or "then Moses talked to a burning bush which clearly was an incarnation of god" doesn't make the 'god part' more than belief.

Why would anyone deny that the bible states facutal accounts? But please tell me that this doesn't make you think that everything in it is the truth and reality. That doesn't make sense.

As for not needing a book to ponder god. Life in its countless forms is very explainable. That's not gonna change only because we can't ultimately prove it or because there are people who aren't intellectually flexible enough to imagine. (And please don't say it's the other way around because I couldn't imagine there's a creator, cause you know, I=much evidence, you=nothing but faith ;D)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 02:35:28 AM by Fraxxx »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2009, 08:51:56 AM »
 :wavey:

Why would anyone deny that the bible states facutal accounts? But please tell me that this doesn't make you think that everything in it is the truth and reality. That doesn't make sense.
Hahahahaha, aight, so you think that the majority of the shit is real and than the lesser half fake? LMFAO! Right.

As for not needing a book to ponder god. Life in its countless forms is very explainable.
Oh really? Than explain how an organism formed into separate organs to reproduce. How the fuck could you explain that? 'It just happened' isn't an answer any better that what I got. Homie.

And if your beliefs is so logical and than you believe ev'rythang in this world had to come about by reproduction. How did space produce? Somethang had to produce that. Explanation?

QT, you know many stories from Greek and Roman mythology closely resemble stories of the Bible right? lol
Which ones though? Even Job discredited shit The Greeks believed.

Fraxxx

« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2009, 02:18:18 PM »
:wavey:

Hahahahaha, aight, so you think that the majority of the shit is real and than the lesser half fake? LMFAO! Right.

As for not needing a book to ponder god. Life in its countless forms is very explainable.
Oh really? Than explain how an organism formed into separate organs to reproduce. How the fuck could you explain that? 'It just happened' isn't an answer any better that what I got. Homie.

And if your beliefs is so logical and than you believe ev'rythang in this world had to come about by reproduction. How did space produce? Somethang had to produce that. Explanation?

Which ones though? Even Job discredited shit The Greeks believed.

I have to ask myself if you're reading or guessing what I write. Never did I say that most of the bible is real. I was saying that only because the bible mentions some events that really occurred it doesn't mean that the religious content is truth.

Noone ever said that it 'just happened'. I'm not gonna explain the world to you. It's all on the internet if you are interested. And once again, only because an event that happened about 12 billion years ago can't be ultimately proven, you shouldn't automatically bring up the Spaghetti-monster everytime. ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2009, 03:01:30 PM »

And witchcraft is clearly mentioned in The Bible. Practicing it is an abomination. That shit is like the fuckin' Devil's work. C-Blue's speed. Lol. It's meant to inflict harm on other people. All that Voodoo shit.

So God has to be real because someone wrote a book about him?

A history book? Lol.......obviously some parts of the bible are based on actual events. The writers drew on their own experiences and what they knew. I agree that Roman mythology is good shit. So is.the bible. Contains a lot of interesting stuff and is definitely a good read. But that doesn't mean it makes a lick of actual sense.  Because guess what, so called Roman mythology is based on actual events as well. Probably not the minotaurs, but the cities, definitely. Troy was a real city. Reading the bible like a history book is stupid, because we know stuff in there that obviously didn't happen. Noah's ark? Simply not possible.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2009, 03:17:20 PM »

That's because Satan knew the truth all along and implemented it through out pagan religions in order to make the living word of God lose credibility.