Author Topic: i think God is more human than we think  (Read 2430 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: i think God is more human than we think
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2009, 03:38:13 PM »
Aesop Fable.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2009, 09:21:14 AM »
BY THE WAY, I do it, to defend faith. At the end of the day I don't give a flyin' fuck bout evolution, I don't give a fuck how we was made, how the fuck we evolved whether its what we evolved into or from, I don't care, at all, I'm not these niggas, I don't NEED to know. But if people keep replyin' to me I'ma keep replyin' to them. And now what the fuck everybody in this got damn section tryin' to play me?? I'm leavin'. >:(

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2009, 11:08:24 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/RGR4SFOimlk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/RGR4SFOimlk</a>
"He's an absentee landlord. Worship that. Never!"

whats that film like/about?pacino looked on form

Fraxxx

« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2009, 04:18:37 PM »
BY THE WAY, I do it, to defend faith. At the end of the day I don't give a flyin' fuck bout evolution, I don't give a fuck how we was made, how the fuck we evolved whether its what we evolved into or from, I don't care, at all, I'm not these niggas, I don't NEED to know. But if people keep replyin' to me I'ma keep replyin' to them. And now what the fuck everybody in this got damn section tryin' to play me?? I'm leavin'. >:(

The thing is, this here was never about your faith. You can believe in god all you want, we might disagree, though. It was all the other stuff about evolution and the bible being a history book that stirred this shit up. And if this discussion made one thing clear, at least, it was not that you don't need to know but that you don't want to know.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

pastor cyber

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2010, 11:54:16 AM »
God is spirit - John 4:24(NIV)

God is not human. He is a spirit, like the devil.

And God said, 'Let Us make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness and let them have complete authority.......upon the earth - Genesis 1:26(AMP)

Only mankind's spirit was created in God's image and after His likeness, but not his physical self. The moment God gave mankind complete authority in the earth, God ceased to have and exercise complete authority in the earth.

God is love - 1 John 4:8 (NIV)

Indeed, God loves us, but He has given us His word to help us in every single situation or circumstance. And so it is our responsibility to educate ourselves on His word and apply it to our lives. There is nothing more, that God can do for us . He has given us all that we need. The gospel isn't just about salvation. There are many other gospels:

The gospel of spiritual laws
The gospel of Healing
The gospel of protection
The gospel of long life
The gospel of prosperity
The gospel of holy spirit
The gospel of prayer
And so forth

www.deathandlife.org

2010-thefuture

« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2010, 01:26:26 PM »
okay lets try to seperate yall and make this come back together...........

I am on yall side but QT too

I want you to answer a question?what started the big bang?
and why are we here to what purpose............

and QT- you know faith is more then what you have said on here...........

faith is knowing that when you get shot at,the bullets won't touch you
that God will protect you in a bad situation...........

so seince both parties are really into this,why don't you try arguing from the other persons reality........

like QT you try arguing their case and rap you try arguing that their is a God..........just try it,it takes a little bit of wanting to understand........
see we will get somewhere if we put the other shoes on
it is how you grow............

and QT you poor baby-I got a song for you

hussey2304

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2010, 10:11:49 AM »
I agree with you 50% but not 100. Because I had different kinds of people who had developed and some had destroyed. I don't the reasons why he thinks like that... I too facing lot of problems.. Every day some kind of tensions..

2010-thefuture

« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2010, 10:35:45 AM »
well I look at it like this-some are right and some just have to be educated more............

I mena nay of us can say that someone else is the second one.............but try and understnad someone from their postion

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2010, 06:38:45 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2010, 10:38:51 PM »
if god is spirit god is everything

:eh:

it requires 2-step thinking son

I think your just spamming to get your youtube like on the main page personally...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2010, 11:38:44 PM »

I think your just spamming to get your youtube like on the main page personally...

naw, just listen to it.  i dont Get Paid To Post Links.  that's on everything.  i'm free bitch, i'll do as i please until i can't go on anymore and then i go again  ;) but on some real shit tho i dont.  i would leave what im listenin to at the bottom of the post but they get deleted.  im a lil funny, fuck you.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2010, 11:43:11 PM »

naw, just listen to it.  i dont Get Paid To Post Links.  that's on everything.  i'm free bitch, i'll do as i please until i can't go on anymore and then i go again  ;) but on some real shit tho i dont.  i would leave what im listenin to at the bottom of the post but they get deleted.  im a lil funny, fuck you.

why not put it as your sig? Basically just change your sig when you feel. You can do an embedded and it will be all good.

use this function. <a href="http://" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2010, 12:07:42 AM »

why not put it as your sig? Basically just change your sig when you feel. You can do an embedded and it will be all good.

use this function. <a href="http://" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://</a>

takes too long