Author Topic: Awww man Seer  (Read 230 times)

RAPQUAKE

Awww man Seer
« on: November 19, 2002, 11:44:44 AM »
Why have U been such a dick recently?

I saw that U banned Tone just cuz he had a argument with Pink. WTF was that man Pink is a bitch and she really pissed me off with the shit she was saying, and so did Tone and DPG dude and shit...

She probably didn't mean to be as mean as she sounded and then the convo went on bu tbasically her attitude relly pissed me man, lol I guess if U read that shit she said carefully U will understand, if not maybe ur jus older and more mature hahaha

But dude dont be going around banning ppl like that for little reason...arguments happen in life and some ppl just dont like some ppl, like muslims dont like CWalker cuz she shows em the truth and is a LITTLE prejudice, but so am I...he just tlaks more and is a little more blunt. ...if U go on like this I see where this baord is heading right now...in a bad path, dude, I thought there was never no way this board would be gay the the forums fo the past, but if ur gonna be this authoritative as fuck U can fuck it up, think about it.

peace.

bez

Re:Awww man Seer
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2002, 11:48:35 AM »
his board his rules.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2002, 12:12:33 PM »
Tone got banned? WTF?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2002, 12:49:19 PM »
aiight fuck you too.

if it aint your business stay the fuck out.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2002, 01:12:48 PM »
seer is on the bann-tip.. so u betta shut up  ;)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2002, 01:28:56 PM »
Another one bites the dust.  ;D