Author Topic: New Eminem Diss from Canibus  (Read 1605 times)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: New Eminem Diss from Canibus
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 05:46:25 PM »
I'm sorry to hear this.  To me Canibus is like an east cost version of Crooked.  Dope as fuck but just can't seem to get major recognition as one of the best.  If Canibus isn't atleast in your top ten, I think he shoould be.

him and crook different..

canibus.. had his foot in the door..had a deal and everything..was gone blow..but he had to go at ll...and that was the definition of blackball..

wyclef couldnt even save his career..

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 06:17:45 PM »
Last time he lost to Em he came back strong with a great album.  Hopefully it happens again.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 06:21:40 PM »
He had a point in the beginning but why you gon put D12 on this? How you gon put D12 on this? Logic behind that?? ???

So is Eminem gonna be serious on his next record or what?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 09:25:12 PM »
To me Canibus is like an east cost version of Crooked.  Dope as fuck but just can't seem to get major recognition as one of the best. 
I disagree. I think they both can spit but I think Crooked is a lil better in terms of putting together songs.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 12:14:10 AM »
Its tough to listen to Canibus cuz this dude raps on the most garbage beats available.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 12:29:49 AM »
To me Canibus is like an east cost version of Crooked.  Dope as fuck but just can't seem to get major recognition as one of the best. 
I disagree. I think they both can spit but I think Crooked is a lil better in terms of putting together songs.

Yeah, Canibus has amazing lyrics but I don't really like listening to a lot of his stuff. Crooked I on the other hand has a lot of songs that I can bump.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 01:16:27 AM »
Canibus is a legendary lyricist, but some things he's done were just straight up stupid and confusing as fuck... the only explaination I can think of is he's bitter for not achieving platinum status.

Stupid shit Canibus has done

-Dissing Wyclef after Wyclef worked very hard to make his carear larger than it has ever been before and since, Wyclef got him regular spins on BET and MTV, took him on tours all over the world, he recorded with famous African artists like Yousou Ndour of Senegal, and produced some dope ass cuts for him on his first album that went gold.  Then how does Canibus thank him?  By dissing him on the next album.  STUPID!

-Dissing Eminem, especially that gay-ass C True Hollywood Stories album that rightfully flopped

-Joining the US military after making all these songs about conspiracy theories and black nationalist concepts.

Also, that's interesting about the Twitter thing, rappers being on Twitter is kind of a new thing for me I'm just realizing.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 01:20:31 AM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2009, 09:56:20 AM »
still crazy tho that some think canibus won the battle

is this stuff true?

Eminem's own words about Canibus:

"I haven't faced the best, but to me Canibus is the best" - Eminem (The Wake Up Show Circa 1998)

"I mean straight up, he is more than a battle MC, his delivery to me is Ill, he is the MC at the moment" - Eminem (The Wake Up Show Circa 1998)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »
man was this dude serious? and wtf DZK isnt saying shit lol......sigh Canibus comes hard on some tracks but this diss was aweful, second verse was an improvement from the first, but really? why does this guy try to revive his career with suicidal moves?

the ghost

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 03:37:28 PM »
Canibus needs to make another album with Stoupe.  Rip the Jacker is one of the most slept on albums ever made imo.

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2009, 03:24:27 PM »
Canibus is still the illest lyricist of all time no matter how many stans eminem has on command.

I agree with one of the previous posts that he seems to be an east coast Crooked I...Overlooked and Slept On because the majority of people dont appreciate lyrics.

If anyones listening to Canibus for the beats...YOUR DOIN IT WRONG!

Eminem wont respond, D12 will make death threats and remain on Eminems dick.

Canibus has done a couple tracks with Crooked I in the past couple years so I hope he dont get pulled into this one.

Lucifuge

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2009, 03:48:11 PM »
Canibus  is wack...
Crook>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Canibus
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 04:05:07 PM »
Canibus is the opposite of wack you dyslexic douche.

Crooked i is the illest artist on the westcoast bottomline tho and Im not even trying to take that from him.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2009, 04:12:00 PM »
Canibus  is wack...
Crook>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Canibus

LOL!

Canibus >>> Every rapper dead or alive

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »
Slaughterhouse reminds me of another 4 HRSMN but I think I liked the 4 HRSMN tracks more than the slaughterhouse tracks.