Author Topic: New Eminem Diss from Canibus  (Read 1603 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Eminem Diss from Canibus
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2009, 02:57:43 AM »

Sorry guys, I think Canibus is cool, but Eminem doesn't need to respond, Canabitch is the best diss so far between these two lol

Lucifuge

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2009, 05:22:06 AM »
ll cool j then eminem and he going at him again..what a retard ::) ::)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2009, 03:11:12 PM »

thats waz up

Canibus  is wack...
Crook>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Canibus

LOL!

Canibus >>> Every rapper dead or alive
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2009, 03:46:14 PM »
best lyricist ever? ok he is up there but his flow ISNT ALWAYS that good, sometimes just puts to many uncalled for big words together and it sounds like hes just pushing the bar too much. Big words are cool, but its like Immortal Techniques first album, fix your flow and shit will fall into place. sometimes hes on point, but he may be a lyricist but he isn't the best battler lol Eminem shits on dude.

the ghost

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2009, 04:34:48 PM »
best lyricist ever? ok he is up there but his flow ISNT ALWAYS that good, sometimes just puts to many uncalled for big words together and it sounds like hes just pushing the bar too much. Big words are cool, but its like Immortal Techniques first album, fix your flow and shit will fall into place. sometimes hes on point, but he may be a lyricist but he isn't the best battler lol Eminem shits on dude.

The problem I have with Eminem is that he only seems to go at Myriah Careys, and Nsyncs.  He needs to go heads up against someone that can actually hit back.  The first time he and Canibus went at it, neither one was really into it.  Maybe Canibus was not big enough for him to really respond.  I dunno.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2009, 04:47:05 PM »
Canibus needs to make another album with Stoupe.  Rip the Jacker is one of the most slept on albums ever made imo.

some of the best lyrics/beats I've ever heard are on that album
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2009, 10:41:54 PM »

The problem I have with Eminem is that he only seems to go at Myriah Careys, and Nsyncs.  He needs to go heads up against someone that can actually hit back.  The first time he and Canibus went at it, neither one was really into it.  Maybe Canibus was not big enough for him to really respond.  I dunno.

Ok yeah I def. agree with this, it would be interesting to see what would happen head to head with Canibus.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2009, 12:18:17 AM »

Ok yeah I def. agree with this, it would be interesting to see what would happen head to head with Canibus.

Uhh did you heard Can I Bitch? Em clowned on Canibus hard

Noone good wants beef with Em cos he'll fuck their shit up. Ja Rule is the only real rapper who went at him and he destroyed him

The Watcher

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2009, 12:27:48 AM »
eminem's gone at other rappers; canibus, everlast, evidence, benzino, ja rule & murder inc

granted once evidence replied back he didnt say shit, other than that he pretty much destroyed the others on wax
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Citizen-Y

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »
Whitey Ford killed Eminem.

the ghost

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2009, 06:46:00 PM »
eminem's gone at other rappers; canibus, everlast, evidence, benzino, ja rule & murder inc

granted once evidence replied back he didnt say shit, other than that he pretty much destroyed the others on wax

I don't consider a line here or there really ripping a decent rapper.  The only one from that list that is on Em's level lyrically is Canibus, and I never did hear the Can i bitch song.  He did rip him, but then Canibus's bipolar ass went all friendly.

Lucifuge

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2009, 10:24:42 PM »

read..April fools day is in April not on Dec....wierdo :o
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 12:48:32 PM »
lol ^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 03:27:37 PM »

read..April fools day is in April not on Dec....wierdo :o

Ford's diss was much stronger and had Eminem crying on the radio that his daughter was mentioned in the song. 

Everlast wins, tko.

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2009, 03:51:33 PM »
i thought "Quitter" was better then "Whitey Fords Revenge"

But yeah, Em should respond, because his battle history is kind of embarassing when compared to other greats (Jay, Nas, Cube etc). Dissing Mariah, and wack ass rappers like Benzino is hardly a challenge.