Author Topic: the ultimate death row box set...just bought it...cover art added 12-19-09  (Read 7074 times)

Schreibs21

Re: the ultimate death row box set...just bought it...
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2009, 08:15:07 PM »
anyone else on here get a fucked up version of nbk? On my cd it's slowed down....

That's how mine is but I figured that was part of the remix, sounds like a DJ screw remix.

I think it was an error on their part, all you have to do is speed it up, but it would have been nice if it was normal on the cd.

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2009, 08:19:44 PM »
anyone else on here get a fucked up version of nbk? On my cd it's slowed down....

That's how mine is but I figured that was part of the remix, sounds like a DJ screw remix.

I think it was an error on their part, all you have to do is speed it up, but it would have been nice if it was normal on the cd.

Ive never heard this remix before so I wouldnt know, what are you using to speed it up?
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Schreibs21

« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2009, 08:22:09 PM »

Ive never heard this remix before so I wouldnt know, what are you using to speed it up?

audacity

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2009, 08:52:31 PM »
Danny Boy's song produced by DJ Quik (So In Love) is the best song on the whole fucking thing as far as im concerned. And I can't believe they took the OG Next Episode beat and put Crooked I on it.... that was kinda stupid. They need to put out that entire Danny Boy album that DJ Quik produced. Im sure that would be nothing short of amazing.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2009, 08:54:35 PM »
Danny Boy's song produced by DJ Quik (So In Love) is the best song on the whole fucking thing as far as im concerned. And I can't believe they took the OG Next Episode beat and put Crooked I on it.... that was kinda stupid. They need to put out that entire Danny Boy album that DJ Quik produced. Im sure that would be nothing short of amazing.

he might actually sell more now than in 1996 sadly

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2009, 09:25:06 PM »
This is the best hiphop release of the year by far.

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2009, 09:31:04 PM »
The best? That's a bit of a stretch. I LOVE Deathrow, but it really wasn't ALL that. Im glad there are some tracks to add to my collection but maybe we should see about what they have in store as far as a completely unreleased album like 2pac's. Or Danny Boy's. Or The LBC Crew. Or The Lady Of Rage. Or DR DRE. So far its been a mix of released and unreleased. But the unreleased isn't as great as id like it to be. There's plenty of good stuff that hasnt gotten to our ears yet if only 10% of all of Deathrows material has been officially released.

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »
The best? That's a bit of a stretch. I LOVE Deathrow, but it really wasn't ALL that. Im glad there are some tracks to add to my collection but maybe we should see about what they have in store as far as a completely unreleased album like 2pac's. Or Danny Boy's. Or The LBC Crew. Or The Lady Of Rage. Or DR DRE. So far its been a mix of released and unreleased. But the unreleased isn't as great as id like it to be. There's plenty of good stuff that hasnt gotten to our ears yet if only 10% of all of Deathrows material has been officially released.

What was better?

Al Bundy

« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2009, 09:46:50 PM »
This is the best hiphop release of the year by far.

not quite.

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2009, 10:14:14 PM »
what is the sam sneed version of NBK?  what is the difference?
Wat is he talking about?  There is no sneed version of NBK on the box set tracklisting.  Bonus track?  Someone shed some light on this

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2009, 10:16:06 PM »
what is the sam sneed version of NBK?  what is the difference?
Wat is he talking about?  There is no sneed version of NBK on the box set tracklisting.  Bonus track?  Someone shed some light on this

the version on the box set is previously unheard and features 2 sam sneed verses

MarshColin

« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2009, 10:23:42 PM »

Crooked I rapped over that beat, it wasn't a mashup.

Will_B

« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2009, 10:32:48 PM »
Anyone found a site that sells this to the UK for less than £30 - £35? :(

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »
aye someone rip this muhfucka.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2009, 12:57:45 AM »

audacity

Or Virtual DJ. I think it was screwed up on purpose, but that's a good thing.