Author Topic: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush  (Read 2065 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2009, 12:46:32 PM »
why not all Im doing is getting you sfv weed nerds mad

Sparegeez

« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2009, 12:50:26 PM »
ignorance is a bliss for you my friend. you'd probably shit yourself if you ever smoked some northern cali weed

homie, i used 2 think u were a lot smarter than this...a good portion of the dank out here IS imported from Nor Cal...but not for the quality, for the price LOL. the shit that grows out here is just as a good with a higher ticket. u dont know ur shit, man. thats pretty surprising, cuz i was under the impression that u did.

the sfv sucks dude. why do you think so many people from norcal make runs down to socal to sell their shit out here. LOL at you getting hella mad

u dont get the point, do u? LOL. the prices (on large quantities) are better in Nor Cal, but the quality is the same. step it up.

yeah it's too bad you're too caught up with your emotions that you forgot to see how my whole argument revolved around prices. our shit is cheaper, and better. yeah ya'll do have some quality stuff(i was clowning to get you mad smart guy it's obviously working) but it's dumbass expensive and not even worth it.

why would i get emotional over telling you that u have no idea what ur talkin about? LMAO...come on, man, come with some better shit than that. u did claim that the quality out there was better, which was false.FALSE now ure tryna twist shit up again. and the pricing isnt better for consumers, it's only better if ur pushing that shit in large quantities...now, this post has NO emotion in it whatsoever, im just telling it like it is, so quit getting it twisted, young'n.

everytime you put in one of your all capped "LMAOs" or "LOL" it's a sign of you gettin mad doggie.. just letting you know

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »

the thing is, we're not mad....we just think u dont know ur shit LOL. big difference.

Sccit

« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »
ignorance is a bliss for you my friend. you'd probably shit yourself if you ever smoked some northern cali weed

homie, i used 2 think u were a lot smarter than this...a good portion of the dank out here IS imported from Nor Cal...but not for the quality, for the price LOL. the shit that grows out here is just as a good with a higher ticket. u dont know ur shit, man. thats pretty surprising, cuz i was under the impression that u did.

the sfv sucks dude. why do you think so many people from norcal make runs down to socal to sell their shit out here. LOL at you getting hella mad

u dont get the point, do u? LOL. the prices (on large quantities) are better in Nor Cal, but the quality is the same. step it up.

yeah it's too bad you're too caught up with your emotions that you forgot to see how my whole argument revolved around prices. our shit is cheaper, and better. yeah ya'll do have some quality stuff(i was clowning to get you mad smart guy it's obviously working) but it's dumbass expensive and not even worth it.

why would i get emotional over telling you that u have no idea what ur talkin about? LMAO...come on, man, come with some better shit than that. u did claim that the quality out there was better, which was false.FALSE now ure tryna twist shit up again. and the pricing isnt better for consumers, it's only better if ur pushing that shit in large quantities...now, this post has NO emotion in it whatsoever, im just telling it like it is, so quit getting it twisted, young'n.

everytime you put in one of your all capped "LMAOs" or "LOL" it's a sign of you gettin mad doggie.. just letting you know

Im just laughing at your dumb remarks, lil homie LOL...has nothing to do with getting "mad" LOL...see? LMAO

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2009, 12:51:55 PM »

the thing is, we're not mad....we just think u dont know ur shit LOL. big difference.
hey NIK, what's with all the emotions man? you said "LOL"...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2009, 12:54:04 PM »
well then it's sad you don't know your hood as well as I do.

lol, you dont know shit about socal, you dont know anybody down here, and you didnt grow up here. YOU dont know shit homie, and talking about selling chornic in the sfv, shows us what kind of people u hang out with, lol i thought id never hear of this, but u and ur homies are weed losers.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2009, 12:54:41 PM »
sparegeez>SFV

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2009, 12:56:55 PM »
i bet ur the weed pro out of ur friends, considering all your friends are faggot looking flips

Sparegeez

« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2009, 12:59:24 PM »
I am. I'm actually the weed pro of dubcc too if you didn't notice already

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2009, 01:03:49 PM »
I am. I'm actually the weed pro of dubcc too if you didn't notice already
yeah bruh, me and duh homiez pushed a P OF CHRON DONS fer FO racks, we keeps it hella bay like down here..what what?

Sparegeez

« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2009, 01:04:38 PM »
why you talking like a wigged out arab? Oh nvm

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2009, 01:07:06 PM »
honestly, who da hell slangs a pound to a club owner, ur story seems suspect already. lol yea a club owners gonna buy a only "ONE" pound of chronic for a taxed price of 4 g's. yea right.

Sparegeez

« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2009, 01:09:16 PM »
honestly, who da hell slangs a pound to a club owner, ur story seems suspect already. lol yea a club owners gonna buy a only "ONE" pound of chronic for a taxed price of 4 g's. yea right.

clubs always buy pounds, even QPs dumbass

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2009, 01:09:49 PM »
I called him out on his bullshit story plenty of times and all he has to say is that I "catch emotions" because he's clowning the "sfv weed nerds"...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2009, 01:11:47 PM »

clubs always buy pounds, even QPs dumbass
how the fuck would you know? is your homie a vendor? if he is, name a few clubs that he's made deals with...