Author Topic: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush  (Read 2148 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2009, 06:11:07 PM »
you're a faggot kid....I have a bitch from Nor Cal that comes down here just to get some So Cal shit....

ThaChamp

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2009, 06:11:36 PM »
NAAAA U R ALL RETARDS LOL I AM A WEED EXPERT I HAVE SMOKED WEED LIKE 100 TIMES EVER AND I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT WEED I SMOKE THAT TEXAS BROWN SHIT BITCHES I GET HIGH OFF MY ASS AND GO BUY POPCORN CHICLEN AT WALMART WHATCHU KNOW BOUT DAT SHAWTY

texas bobby brown will give you nothing but a headache...

i aint bought brown shit since i was 14

ThaChamp

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2009, 06:12:37 PM »
you're a faggot kid....I have a bitch from Nor Cal that comes down here just to get some So Cal shit....

dont take anything sparegeek says to the heart... it took him 6 years to get out of a 2 year college

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2009, 06:15:14 PM »

dont take anything sparegeek says to the heart... it took him 6 years to get out of a 2 year college

LMFAO

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2009, 07:12:12 PM »
I kick it with lights a couple times a week and till this day I thought he was the dumbest person I've interacted with, no lie...but today you've took that spot..

LMAO.  Quote of the year right there.  Real nice.
lol, I wouldn't say quote of the year, but it definitely is sig worthy...  8)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2009, 07:14:24 PM »
I kick it with lights a couple times a week and till this day I thought he was the dumbest person I've interacted with, no lie...but today you've took that spot..

I don't think you know how dumb trey is
Coming from the guy that thinks somebody would actually drop 4 g's for some chron dons,lmao...

Sparegeez

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2009, 07:18:48 PM »

Coming from the guy that thinks somebody would actually drop 4 g's for some chron dons,lmao...

It's true I'm not saying that's the standard price for shit like that, but that there are dumbasses in the SFV that believe the market price is that high. The region is inflated kid, and you trees aren't the best like you claim.

Sparegeez

« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2009, 07:19:26 PM »

is that really suppose to improve your argument?

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2009, 07:36:01 PM »

It's true I'm not saying that's the standard price for shit like that, but that there are dumbasses in the SFV that believe the market price is that high. The region is inflated kid, and you trees aren't the best like you claim.
Why do you have to lie to kick it? didn't you say your homie sold it to a club? now you're saying that "dumbassess in the SFV" believe the market price is that high and that he sold it to some idiots off the street? I doubt that a club owner in the valley or any other place for that matter would not know the price range for white widow...shit, we have white widow in Iran and it's not that much,lol...get your story straight or shut the fuck up before you dig yourself a deeper hole you imbecile...

I never claimed that my clubs have the dankest shit? you're the one that's arguing with everybody claiming that you know whats up and everybody else is "ignorant"? you sound like michael jackson, lmao...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2009, 10:16:47 PM »
everyone needs to chill the fuck out and light one up god damn it. 

weed is supposed to keep motherfuckers calm. 

the point is that anyone can grow great weed....no matter where you are from.  you could be in but fuck indiana and grow some shit thats on par with the best in the US.  more than likely kids will pay out the ass for that out there but we (Cali folks) get that shit for cheap.  and the better connect you have the cheaper it is. 

so fucking relax...ITS WEED. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2009, 10:37:24 PM »
everyone needs to chill the fuck out and light one up god damn it. 

weed is supposed to keep motherfuckers calm. 

the point is that anyone can grow great weed....no matter where you are from.  you could be in but fuck indiana and grow some shit thats on par with the best in the US.  more than likely kids will pay out the ass for that out there but we (Cali folks) get that shit for cheap.  and the better connect you have the cheaper it is. 

so fucking relax...ITS WEED. 

lol, +1.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2009, 11:16:44 PM »
only on dubcc would people crown the sfv the weed capital of california

the weed capital of the world? naah...the medical marijuana dispensary capital of the world? thats what it is.

All that means is that ya'll have some inflated prices. Wait till crop season ends in humboldt and you'll see how fast prices rise again. My boy just sold a P for FOUR RACKS in the sfv, of some white widow.. foul
lmao, you're an idiot if you believed what your homie told you...

what do you mean "when the crop season ends"? Most of the shit from Humboldt is grown indoor so they can harvest it whenever they see right to do so...10-15% of the crops from Humboldt is outdoor, so it won't have any effect what so ever on the other 80-90% of their tree that is indoor and is harvested on a daily basis...

he sold it to a club you bitch you're the idiot for believing everything YOU hear. Crop season as in outdoor crop, don't get mad cuz your region holds $70 eigths on the regular.
now you're just lying like a motherfucker,lol...he sold white widow to a club for 4 g's?lmao...how am I the idiot when I don't believe everything I hear, and yet you do? no wonder everybody hates you here...I kick it with lights a couple times a week and till this day I thought he was the dumbest person I've interacted with, no lie...but today you've took that spot...re-read my first post...how can the 10-15% of the tree from norcal that is outdoor have any kind of impact on other 80-90% of indoor tree that is harvested everyday and is danker than the outdoor? please explain? and when did I say my "region" has $70 dollar eighths? I said a cut in the valley does...the clubs i go to in the oc all grow their own shit and have 45 dollar caps..

LMAO, classic shit right there.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2009, 12:04:38 AM »
Sparegeez always tryna school older heads, lol.

ThaChamp

« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2009, 01:55:02 AM »
everyone takes the L for even taking sparegeek serious lol

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2009, 11:44:05 AM »
everyone takes the L for even taking sparegeek serious lol
I seriously feel dumber after arguing with this kid...