Author Topic: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush  (Read 2100 times)

Blood$

Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush
« on: November 24, 2009, 09:49:09 AM »
and it got me high like  :o

blaze one with me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1<br />http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1<br />http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

mailed straight from Cali too  ;D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 01:22:06 PM »
my bad, but that shits sounds nasty and whack as fuck.

im too spoiled of a smoker (as everyone else that lives in the sfv), i dont smoke anything except OG, anything other than that, might as well be chronic cuz bubba, purple, master, that shits all whack. i dont know one person that likes bubba or master, let alone chronic. bubba, purps, master, shit doesnt get me, might as well smoke some chronic.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 01:55:33 PM »

im too spoiled of a smoker (as everyone else that lives in the sfv), i dont smoke anything except OG, anything other than that, might as well be chronic cuz bubba, purple, master, that shits all whack. i dont know one person that likes bubba or master, let alone chronic. bubba, purps, master, shit doesnt get me, might as well smoke some chronic.

it all depends on the batch, my dude...some bubba can be danker than some og. i feel u on og being the standard, though 8)

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 02:00:09 PM »
lucky Cali bastards

on the real though, I don't remember when I made this thread but believe the tree was bomb... shit was mad fresh and colorful 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 02:09:53 PM »

it all depends on the batch, my dude...some bubba can be danker than some og. i feel u on og being the standard, though 8)

yea, it basically is in la county for the daily smokers. but i know valley heads will go insane if there was nothing but bubba left.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 05:10:38 PM »

yea, it basically is in la county for the daily smokers. but i know valley heads will go insane if there was nothing but bubba left.

hell yeah, I'm always disappointed if I end up getting some bubs....its like OG's lil brother....lately it's been just straight OG though...just the way I like it.  8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »
just had some platinum skywalker og :bandit:

i love 45 dollar caps on the WESTSIDE haha fuck making trips to the valley.  that shit is over with.  :bandit: 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 07:53:15 PM »

i love 45 dollar caps on the WESTSIDE haha fuck making trips to the valley.  that shit is over with.  :bandit: 
real spit, the valley is WAY too far...i found a couple clubs in the oc wit 45 dollar caps... 8) 8) 8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 07:53:39 PM »
you could never get rid of the og genetics.  theyre too deep and too many of the best strains are related.  og, chem dogs, diesels and who knows how many other strains share their dna.  

shit is too dank to ever die.  :bandit:

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Howard Stern - Best of 2009 Countdown - 11-25-09 - CF40K(Howard Stern Radio Show)
via FoxyTunes

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 07:55:42 PM »
and it got me high like  :o

blaze one with me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1<br />http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1<br />http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

mailed straight from Cali too  ;D
super silver haze and bubba are better for blunts than og tho...way fluffier and u only need like .5 for a decent sized blunt...og is way too condensed if you wanna roll a full swisher..you'll fuck around and roll a 1.5 gramer ,lol...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 07:56:38 PM »

i love 45 dollar caps on the WESTSIDE haha fuck making trips to the valley.  that shit is over with.  :bandit:  
real spit, the valley is WAY too far...i found a couple clubs in the oc wit 45 dollar caps... 8) 8) 8)

all it takes is one spot to have the 45 cap and the rest will follow suit cause they cant compete with their $60 eights.  only and idiot would pay an extra 15 for the exact same batch of weed.  

theres a spot by me that has $80 dollar eights.  i shit you not, i laughed my ass outta there when i saw their prices.  lmao

its clubs like that that need to be shut down.  

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Howard Stern - Best of 2009 Countdown - 11-25-09 - CF40K(Howard Stern Radio Show)
via FoxyTunes

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 07:59:40 PM »

i love 45 dollar caps on the WESTSIDE haha fuck making trips to the valley.  that shit is over with.  :bandit:  

all it takes is one spot to have the 45 cap and the rest will follow suit cause they cant compete with their $60 eights.  only and idiot would pay an extra 15 for the exact same batch of weed.  

theres a spot by me that has $80 dollar eights.  i shit you not, i laughed my ass outta there when i saw their prices.  lmao

its clubs like that that need to be shut down.  

----------------
via FoxyTunes
lmao, there's this cut in the valley that has 75 dollar eighths...don't know if you've had it before but it's called master p, it's supposedly the best of the valley... ::)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 11:33:26 PM »
OG sounds good as fuck but I dont knoe any connects for that over here. I got Sour Diesel on deck right now, been nothin but purps for the past couple weeks, $140 a half $250 a zip.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 12:07:13 PM »
OG sounds good as fuck but I dont knoe any connects for that over here. I got Sour Diesel on deck right now, been nothin but purps for the past couple weeks, $140 a half $250 a zip.
IMO og is over rated...too many different growers trying to make the next skywalker be fuckin up the strain tryng to cross breed it with other shit that doesn't give it a clean fade...

right now my preferred strain has to be either green crack, or headband...both of em are the strongest sativas out there, definitely a good strain too smoke and go play some ball right after... 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 12:16:11 PM »
not tryna diss, just tryna make a statement, u dont have to be a weed scientist to know wassap.