Author Topic: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush  (Read 2064 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 12:22:20 PM »
not tryna diss, just tryna make a statement, u dont have to be a weed scientist to know wassap.
you of all people shouldn't be throwing the name "weed scientist" around foo...you're from the sfv and everybody has there tree game on point over there...brotha lynch rapped about "cannabis sativa" back in the early 90's before anybody knew what kush was, does that make him a "weed scientist"? btw, did you go to that laker game a few days ago? I think I saw you on tv,lol..were you wearing a JW jersey?

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 01:53:20 PM »
you want to talk about being spoiled? $30 eighths of jack herring straight from humboldt fedexed to the OC 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 01:59:37 PM »
not tryna diss, just tryna make a statement, u dont have to be a weed scientist to know wassap.
you of all people shouldn't be throwing the name "weed scientist" around foo...you're from the sfv and everybody has there tree game on point over there...brotha lynch rapped about "cannabis sativa" back in the early 90's before anybody knew what kush was, does that make him a "weed scientist"? btw, did you go to that laker game a few days ago? I think I saw you on tv,lol..were you wearing a JW jersey?

lol nah homie ur gettin all wrong, yea we live in the valley, one of the places that has the luxury of having the best weed on the planet. and we are alot more informed than lets say an average guy from LA, or ne where else i socal.

i mean you can love steak, you can tell which  is one of the best meats, by just looking at it or poking it, youll know if it was fed ogranic shit or steriods, but u dont need to know how to raise cattle to know all that. basically what i was tyring to say, not saying having knowledge like that is bad, but it seems like its a competition about who knows more, when u dont need to know all that if ur a grower, and u dont need to know all that shit to know what good weed is.

haha yea i went to the knicks game, damn it was dope magic was standing right next to me when the national anthem was being sung. damn nigger turned his head when i got my camera fixed on him though  >:(.

yea it was dope seats 20 seats from the FLOOR BABY! haha we got kobe quick turnaround 3 on tape!

lol nah i dont have a jerry west jersey (want one though). i was wearing the oldschool black and yellow kobe jersey, with black jeans and a yellow on black dodgers hat.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 02:08:22 PM »
FUCK WEED....REAL HOMIES SMOKE PCP AN STAB PEOPLE....WEED IS WORTHLESS , WE GIVE THAT TO THE KIDS

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 02:40:49 PM »

lol nah homie ur gettin all wrong, yea we live in the valley, one of the places that has the luxury of having the best weed on the planet. and we are alot more informed than lets say an average guy from LA, or ne where else i socal.

i mean you can love steak, you can tell which  is one of the best meats, by just looking at it or poking it, youll know if it was fed ogranic shit or steriods, but u dont need to know how to raise cattle to know all that. basically what i was tyring to say, not saying having knowledge like that is bad, but it seems like its a competition about who knows more, when u dont need to know all that if ur a grower, and u dont need to know all that shit to know what good weed is.

haha yea i went to the knicks game, damn it was dope magic was standing right next to me when the national anthem was being sung. damn nigger turned his head when i got my camera fixed on him though  >:(.

yea it was dope seats 20 seats from the FLOOR BABY! haha we got kobe quick turnaround 3 on tape!

lol nah i dont have a jerry west jersey (want one though). i was wearing the oldschool black and yellow kobe jersey, with black jeans and a yellow on black dodgers hat.

that was a sick game...best part was when nate tried to school lamar by throwing the ball between his legs but he just grabed him,lmao, classic LO if you ask me... 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 02:52:07 PM »

i mean you can love steak, you can tell which  is one of the best meats, by just looking at it or poking it, youll know if it was fed ogranic shit or steriods, but u dont need to know how to raise cattle to know all that. basically what i was tyring to say, not saying having knowledge like that is bad, but it seems like its a competition about who knows more, when u dont need to know all that if ur a grower, and u dont need to know all that shit to know what good weed is.

haha yea i went to the knicks game, damn it was dope magic was standing right next to me when the national anthem was being sung. damn nigger turned his head when i got my camera fixed on him though  >:(.

that was a sick game...best part was when nate tried to school lamar by throwing the ball between his legs but he just grabed him,lmao, classic LO if you ask me... 8)

lol yea that was pretty funny

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 02:55:31 PM »
you motherfuckers should mail me some bud... y'all accept paypal?  8)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 02:57:10 PM »
what state are you from?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 02:57:23 PM »

yo ass should juz bring ur ass down to the sfv

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 03:21:03 PM »

cop

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 04:25:51 PM »
and it got me high like  :o

blaze one with me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1<br />http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1<br />http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuP7JEZCukg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

mailed straight from Cali too  ;D
super silver haze and bubba are better for blunts than og tho...way fluffier and u only need like .5 for a decent sized blunt...og is way too condensed if you wanna roll a full swisher..you'll fuck around and roll a 1.5 gramer ,lol...

all depends on the og...

u still aint been to drc though...the new hcr...nothin in oc touches their quality of dank.

JAZ

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 04:28:41 PM »
i remember when i was 17 when smoking herb was still cool & exciting

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 04:44:36 PM »
just had some platinum skywalker og :bandit:

i love 45 dollar caps on the WESTSIDE haha fuck making trips to the valley.  that shit is over with.  :bandit:  
real spit, the valley is WAY too far...i found a couple clubs in the oc wit 45 dollar caps... 8) 8) 8)

all it takes is one spot to have the 45 cap and the rest will follow suit cause they cant compete with their $60 eights.  only and idiot would pay an extra 15 for the exact same batch of weed.  

theres a spot by me that has $80 dollar eights.  i shit you not, i laughed my ass outta there when i saw their prices.  lmao

its clubs like that that need to be shut down.  

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Howard Stern - Best of 2009 Countdown - 11-25-09 - CF40K(Howard Stern Radio Show)
via FoxyTunes
lmao, there's this cut in the valley that has 75 dollar eighths...don't know if you've had it before but it's called master p, it's supposedly the best of the valley... ::)

master p IS the best in the valley...its 65 an eighth but worth it

Al Bundy

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 09:36:40 PM »

i love 45 dollar caps on the WESTSIDE haha fuck making trips to the valley.  that shit is over with.  :bandit:  
real spit, the valley is WAY too far...i found a couple clubs in the oc wit 45 dollar caps... 8) 8) 8)

all it takes is one spot to have the 45 cap and the rest will follow suit cause they cant compete with their $60 eights.  only and idiot would pay an extra 15 for the exact same batch of weed.  

theres a spot by me that has $80 dollar eights.  i shit you not, i laughed my ass outta there when i saw their prices.  lmao

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Howard Stern - Best of 2009 Countdown - 11-25-09 - CF40K(Howard Stern Radio Show)
via FoxyTunes
lmao, there's this cut in the valley that has 75 dollar eighths...don't know if you've had it before but it's called master p, it's supposedly the best of the valley... ::)

lmao @ 65 an eighth. rip-off

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2009, 09:48:20 PM »

i love 45 dollar caps on the WESTSIDE haha fuck making trips to the valley.  that shit is over with.  :bandit: 

all it takes is one spot to have the 45 cap and the rest will follow suit cause they cant compete with their $60 eights.  only and idiot would pay an extra 15 for the exact same batch of weed. 

theres a spot by me that has $80 dollar eights.  i shit you not, i laughed my ass outta there when i saw their prices.  lmao

----------------
via FoxyTunes

lmao @ 65 an eighth. rip-off

but its THE BEST WEED EVAAARRR!!!!!!!  IT SMELLS LIKE CONCENTRATED SKUNK PISS DIPPED IN SOME DIESEL!!!!!!

ITZ SOOOO BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  VALLEY HAS THE BEST KUSH EVAR AND VALLEY KIDZ KNOW THIS CAUSE WE DA BEST, NIGGAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHUT WHUT?!

::)

saying something is the "best" when you dont even know what another spot has is fucking ignorant.  valley kids are fucking annoying man.  any weed snob is a fucking douche. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.