Author Topic: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush  (Read 2063 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2009, 11:19:59 PM »
any weed snob is a fucking douche. 

exactamundo

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2009, 11:49:42 PM »
just had some platinum skywalker og :bandit:

i love 45 dollar caps on the WESTSIDE haha fuck making trips to the valley.  that shit is over with.  :bandit: 
real spit, the valley is WAY too far...i found a couple clubs in the oc wit 45 dollar caps... 8) 8) 8)

all it takes is one spot to have the 45 cap and the rest will follow suit cause they cant compete with their $60 eights.  only and idiot would pay an extra 15 for the exact same batch of weed. 

theres a spot by me that has $80 dollar eights.  i shit you not, i laughed my ass outta there when i saw their prices.  lmao

its clubs like that that need to be shut down. 

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Howard Stern - Best of 2009 Countdown - 11-25-09 - CF40K(Howard Stern Radio Show)
via FoxyTunes
lmao, there's this cut in the valley that has 75 dollar eighths...don't know if you've had it before but it's called master p, it's supposedly the best of the valley... ::)

master p IS the best in the valley...its 65 an eighth but worth it

lmao @ 65 an eighth. rip-off

but its THE BEST WEED EVAAARRR!!!!!!!  IT SMELLS LIKE CONCENTRATED SKUNK PISS DIPPED IN SOME DIESEL!!!!!!

ITZ SOOOO BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  VALLEY HAS THE BEST KUSH EVAR AND VALLEY KIDZ KNOW THIS CAUSE WE DA BEST, NIGGAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHUT WHUT?!

::)

saying something is the "best" when you dont even know what another spot has is fucking ignorant.  valley kids are fucking annoying man.  any weed snob is a fucking douche. 
I seriously lmao at the underlined part...NIK simply said that it's the best in the VALLEY, which could be true, cause he's from the valley and has probably tried all the high grade kush the clubs have to offer...he didn't say it's the best tree in the world...

I found this clean club in lake forest with 45 dollar caps that has danker shit than the valley...but 65 for an eighth? I would just get a 45 dollar eighth with a gram of hash and that would be cheaper and definitely get you WAY more medicated than master p...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2009, 11:52:12 PM »
i remember when i was 17 when smoking herb was still cool & exciting
lol at you ever thinking smoking weed made you "cool" and that it was "exciting"...weed is definitely far from "exciting",lmao...

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2009, 09:29:41 PM »

i love 45 dollar caps on the WESTSIDE haha fuck making trips to the valley.  that shit is over with.  :bandit: 
real spit, the valley is WAY too far...i found a couple clubs in the oc wit 45 dollar caps... 8) 8) 8)

all it takes is one spot to have the 45 cap and the rest will follow suit cause they cant compete with their $60 eights.  only and idiot would pay an extra 15 for the exact same batch of weed. 

theres a spot by me that has $80 dollar eights.  i shit you not, i laughed my ass outta there when i saw their prices.  lmao

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Howard Stern - Best of 2009 Countdown - 11-25-09 - CF40K(Howard Stern Radio Show)
via FoxyTunes
lmao, there's this cut in the valley that has 75 dollar eighths...don't know if you've had it before but it's called master p, it's supposedly the best of the valley... ::)

but its THE BEST WEED EVAAARRR!!!!!!!  IT SMELLS LIKE CONCENTRATED SKUNK PISS DIPPED IN SOME DIESEL!!!!!!

ITZ SOOOO BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  VALLEY HAS THE BEST KUSH EVAR AND VALLEY KIDZ KNOW THIS CAUSE WE DA BEST, NIGGAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHUT WHUT?!

saying something is the "best" when you dont even know what another spot has is fucking ignorant.  valley kids are fucking annoying man.  any weed snob is a fucking douche. 

you dumb piece of shit, i vend to clubs all around LA, i know a little more than you when it comes to this shit. most valley spots cap at 45 and have top-of-the-line og for that price. 818 is weed mecca and anyone in the mmj community will tell u that, dipshit. now, LA clubs and OC clubs are steppin their game up and they do have top-of-the-line shit, but the valley is still holdin it down when it comes to the top clubs...and yea, 65 an eighth is a fuckin rip for weed, but so-cal co-op sells their master p for that price, and people actually flood to that spot when theres a gang of different clubs with bomb ass shit for 40 bux or less within a 2 mile radius...u know why? cuz they got a famous strain that no other club gets, and it's fuckin fire compared to any other og in the area, and they get it on a consistent basis...famous heads like xzibit and redman get their tree from there. i personally dont, cuz i dont wanna pay that much for weed, but they were one of the first clubs to do it big and are still going strong with their high ass prices...so dont try to tell me about this shit and clown when u have no idea what the fuck you're talkin about...PeACe
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 09:32:10 PM by NIKCC »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2009, 09:34:53 PM »
valley kids are fucking annoying man.  any weed snob is a fucking douche. 

thanks for proving my point nik.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2009, 09:43:45 PM »

----------------
via FoxyTunes

you dumb piece of shit, i vend to clubs all around LA, i know a little more than you when it comes to this shit. most valley spots cap at 45 and have top-of-the-line og for that price. 818 is weed mecca and anyone in the mmj community will tell u that, dipshit. now, LA clubs and OC clubs are steppin their game up and they do have top-of-the-line shit, but the valley is still holdin it down when it comes to the top clubs...and yea, 65 an eighth is a fuckin rip for weed, but so-cal co-op sells their master p for that price, and people actually flood to that spot when theres a gang of different clubs with bomb ass shit for 40 bux or less within a 2 mile radius...u know why? cuz they got a famous strain that no other club gets, and it's fuckin fire compared to any other og in the area, and they get it on a consistent basis...famous heads like xzibit and redman get their tree from there. i personally dont, cuz i dont wanna pay that much for weed, but they were one of the first clubs to do it big and are still going strong with their high ass prices...so dont try to tell me about this shit and clown when u have no idea what the fuck you're talkin about...PeACe
they have a 1 month waiting list just to get pre-approved, so you know they're doing something right...

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2009, 07:26:57 PM »
smokin on some NYCD Diesel right now...that gear smells and tastes like grapefruit :love: might not be the heaviest shit to fuck with but im enyoin it  8)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 07:33:18 PM by C-Styleee »

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2009, 11:25:49 PM »
only on dubcc would people crown the sfv the weed capital of california
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 11:06:57 AM by SPARETREALZZZZ »

Bananas

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2009, 12:55:39 AM »
yeah, getting angry over where you buy weed....gangsta

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2009, 02:51:48 AM »

the weed capital of the world? naah...the medical marijuana dispensary capital of the world? thats what it is.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2009, 05:11:08 AM »
yeah, getting angry over where you buy weed....gangsta
;D

kemizt

Sparegeez

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2009, 11:00:09 AM »

the weed capital of the world? naah...the medical marijuana dispensary capital of the world? thats what it is.

All that means is that ya'll have some inflated prices. Wait till crop season ends in humboldt and you'll see how fast prices rise again. My boy just sold a P for FOUR RACKS in the sfv, of some white widow.. foul

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2009, 11:09:19 AM »

All that means is that ya'll have some inflated prices. Wait till crop season ends in humboldt and you'll see how fast prices rise again. My boy just sold a P for FOUR RACKS in the sfv, of some white widow.. foul

shit

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2009, 01:06:52 PM »

inflated prices when we have 45 cap spots every half mile? LOL theres even a spot that caps at 40 out here..our prices aint inflated, homie.. sfv owns when it comes to medical marijuana dispensaries, and that's a fact...i checked out clubs in the bay and they werent coming close to the dispensaries out here. sure, humboldt is growers mecca, but when talkin best weed clubs, sfv is where it's at. whoever bought a p of white widdow for 4 gs is an idiot. i was having trouble pushing some hindu kush for 3600 just the other day, so i dunno where he found an idiot to pick up some chronic for og price...LOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2009, 01:21:07 PM »

inflated prices when we have 45 cap spots every half mile? LOL theres even a spot that caps at 40 out here..our prices aint inflated, homie.. sfv owns when it comes to medical marijuana dispensaries, and that's a fact...i checked out clubs in the bay and they werent coming close to the dispensaries out here. sure, humboldt is growers mecca, but when talkin best weed clubs, sfv is where it's at. whoever bought a p of white widdow for 4 gs is an idiot. i was having trouble pushing some hindu kush for 3600 just the other day, so i dunno where he found an idiot to pick up some chronic for og price...LOL

my god, 4 g's for some chornic? lol, ur boy must of sold it to some out of state mutha fucka, or a straight sqaure. cuz thats just ridiculous.

sparehoez, the SFV was known for the best OG and butter kush way before clubs blew up. dont think that it was because of the clubs, the sfv always had the best shit when bud was basically still moving in the streets. im sure people would think im just trying to blow up the 818, but the thing is its true. everybody in socal came to the valley for bud, and ive been out there, palmdale, all of LA city, diamond bar, OC, westminister, san diego, etc etc. all they have is bunk shit and they still smoke bubba and purple.

bubba and purple just dont move in the 818, everybody wants OG, if u dont have it theyll get if it from the club or somebody else. the thing is i think the sfv is the weed capital of the world.

everybody else in the world wants to come to california for the bud (ive met ppl from england, netherlands, and france they all say when bud from california arrives it gets sold out [which im sure its chornic or bunk ass kush]), everybody in the us wants to go to california for bud, everybody in california (or atleast socal) go to the 818 for bud.

anybody that disagrees is a moron, im sure they assume im trying to look cool saying my city has the best weed, but i wouldnt say anything like that unless im sure.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.