Author Topic: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush  (Read 2099 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 01:57:15 PM »
only on dubcc would people crown the sfv the weed capital of california

the weed capital of the world? naah...the medical marijuana dispensary capital of the world? thats what it is.

All that means is that ya'll have some inflated prices. Wait till crop season ends in humboldt and you'll see how fast prices rise again. My boy just sold a P for FOUR RACKS in the sfv, of some white widow.. foul
lmao, you're an idiot if you believed what your homie told you...

what do you mean "when the crop season ends"? Most of the shit from Humboldt is grown indoor so they can harvest it whenever they see right to do so...10-15% of the crops from Humboldt is outdoor, so it won't have any effect what so ever on the other 80-90% of their tree that is indoor and is harvested on a daily basis...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 01:58:50 PM »

the weed capital of the world? naah...the medical marijuana dispensary capital of the world? thats what it is.

All that means is that ya'll have some inflated prices. Wait till crop season ends in humboldt and you'll see how fast prices rise again. My boy just sold a P for FOUR RACKS in the sfv, of some white widow.. foul

inflated prices when we have 45 cap spots every half mile? LOL theres even a spot that caps at 40 out here..our prices aint inflated, homie.. sfv owns when it comes to medical marijuana dispensaries, and that's a fact...i checked out clubs in the bay and they werent coming close to the dispensaries out here. sure, humboldt is growers mecca, but when talkin best weed clubs, sfv is where it's at. whoever bought a p of white widdow for 4 gs is an idiot. i was having trouble pushing some hindu kush for 3600 just the other day, so i dunno where he found an idiot to pick up some chronic for og price...LOL

my god, 4 g's for some chornic? lol, ur boy must of sold it to some out of state mutha fucka, or a straight sqaure. cuz thats just ridiculous.

sparehoez, the SFV was known for the best OG and butter kush way before clubs blew up. dont think that it was because of the clubs, the sfv always had the best shit when bud was basically still moving in the streets. im sure people would think im just trying to blow up the 818, but the thing is its true. everybody in socal came to the valley for bud, and ive been out there, palmdale, all of LA city, diamond bar, OC, westminister, san diego, etc etc. all they have is bunk shit and they still smoke bubba and purple.

bubba and purple just dont move in the 818, everybody wants OG, if u dont have it theyll get if it from the club or somebody else. the thing is i think the sfv is the weed capital of the world.

everybody else in the world wants to come to california for the bud (ive met ppl from england, netherlands, and france they all say when bud from california arrives it gets sold out [which im sure its chornic or bunk ass kush]), everybody in the us wants to go to california for bud, everybody in california (or atleast socal) go to the 818 for bud.

anybody that disagrees is a moron, im sure they assume im trying to look cool saying my city has the best weed, but i wouldnt say anything like that unless im sure.
why do you keep talking like bubba is chronic? fire bubba is just as good as og...

Sparegeez

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2009, 02:36:48 PM »

what do you mean "when the crop season ends"? Most of the shit from Humboldt is grown indoor so they can harvest it whenever they see right to do so...10-15% of the crops from Humboldt is outdoor, so it won't have any effect what so ever on the other 80-90% of their tree that is indoor and is harvested on a daily basis...

he sold it to a club you bitch you're the idiot for believing everything YOU hear. Crop season as in outdoor crop, don't get mad cuz your region holds $70 eigths on the regular.

the ghost

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2009, 02:43:32 PM »
Who here has lit up the purple urkle death star northern disco lights?

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2009, 04:12:59 PM »

he sold it to a club you bitch you're the idiot for believing everything YOU hear. Crop season as in outdoor crop, don't get mad cuz your region holds $70 eigths on the regular.
now you're just lying like a motherfucker,lol...he sold white widow to a club for 4 g's?lmao...how am I the idiot when I don't believe everything I hear, and yet you do? no wonder everybody hates you here...I kick it with lights a couple times a week and till this day I thought he was the dumbest person I've interacted with, no lie...but today you've took that spot...re-read my first post...how can the 10-15% of the tree from norcal that is outdoor have any kind of impact on other 80-90% of indoor tree that is harvested everyday and is danker than the outdoor? please explain? and when did I say my "region" has $70 dollar eighths? I said a cut in the valley does...the clubs i go to in the oc all grow their own shit and have 45 dollar caps..

the ghost

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2009, 04:18:04 PM »
I kick it with lights a couple times a week and till this day I thought he was the dumbest person I've interacted with, no lie...but today you've took that spot..

LMAO.  Quote of the year right there.  Real nice.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »

inflated prices when we have 45 cap spots every half mile? LOL theres even a spot that caps at 40 out here..our prices aint inflated, homie.. sfv owns when it comes to medical marijuana dispensaries, and that's a fact...i checked out clubs in the bay and they werent coming close to the dispensaries out here. sure, humboldt is growers mecca, but when talkin best weed clubs, sfv is where it's at. whoever bought a p of white widdow for 4 gs is an idiot. i was having trouble pushing some hindu kush for 3600 just the other day, so i dunno where he found an idiot to pick up some chronic for og price...LOL

my god, 4 g's for some chornic? lol, ur boy must of sold it to some out of state mutha fucka, or a straight sqaure. cuz thats just ridiculous.

sparehoez, the SFV was known for the best OG and butter kush way before clubs blew up. dont think that it was because of the clubs, the sfv always had the best shit when bud was basically still moving in the streets. im sure people would think im just trying to blow up the 818, but the thing is its true. everybody in socal came to the valley for bud, and ive been out there, palmdale, all of LA city, diamond bar, OC, westminister, san diego, etc etc. all they have is bunk shit and they still smoke bubba and purple.

bubba and purple just dont move in the 818, everybody wants OG, if u dont have it theyll get if it from the club or somebody else. the thing is i think the sfv is the weed capital of the world.

everybody else in the world wants to come to california for the bud (ive met ppl from england, netherlands, and france they all say when bud from california arrives it gets sold out [which im sure its chornic or bunk ass kush]), everybody in the us wants to go to california for bud, everybody in california (or atleast socal) go to the 818 for bud.

anybody that disagrees is a moron, im sure they assume im trying to look cool saying my city has the best weed, but i wouldnt say anything like that unless im sure.
why do you keep talking like bubba is chronic? fire bubba is just as good as og...

naah, man...top-of-the-line bubba can be dank as fuck, but not as good as top-of-the-line og

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2009, 05:43:52 PM »

naah, man...top-of-the-line bubba can be dank as fuck, but not as good as top-of-the-line og

yeah, bubba is definitely better than chronic....but no bubba is as good as OG....it's more of a lil brother to OG....still good tho.

Sparegeez

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2009, 06:01:10 PM »
All you SFV weed nerds don't know shitt

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2009, 06:03:02 PM »
wtf is there to fucking know?  I smoke weed...I know what's dank and I know what's shitty and I know what's mid-level. case closed.

Sparegeez

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2009, 06:04:43 PM »
you're from the sfv you believe the weed you smoke is the best in the world, that's what's wrong with you

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2009, 06:06:12 PM »
LOL I live in the SFV so I get my weed here and what I get is dank....so fuck what you say  8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2009, 06:07:23 PM »
ignorance is a bliss for you my friend. you'd probably shit yourself if you ever smoked some northern cali weed

Sparegeez

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »
I kick it with lights a couple times a week and till this day I thought he was the dumbest person I've interacted with, no lie...but today you've took that spot..

LMAO.  Quote of the year right there.  Real nice.

I don't think you know how dumb trey is

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2009, 06:10:19 PM »
NAAAA U R ALL RETARDS LOL I AM A WEED EXPERT I HAVE SMOKED WEED LIKE 100 TIMES EVER AND I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT WEED I SMOKE THAT TEXAS BROWN SHIT BITCHES I GET HIGH OFF MY ASS AND GO BUY POPCORN CHICLEN AT WALMART WHATCHU KNOW BOUT DAT SHAWTY