Author Topic: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush  (Read 2062 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Super Silver Haze W/ Bubba Kush
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2009, 01:12:01 PM »
So I got 2 idiots now from the SFV saying clubs don't buy packs. wow

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2009, 01:13:17 PM »
honestly, who da hell slangs a pound to a club owner, ur story seems suspect already. lol yea a club owners gonna buy a only "ONE" pound of chronic for a taxed price of 4 g's. yea right.

clubs always buy pounds, even QPs dumbass

lol what kind of ghetto ass clubs you go to?

A QP? if a club owner gets one QP of OG itll be gone within an hour or 2. do you have any common sense? do you even know the supply and demand rate here in the valley? a QP would be gone in a couple of days  (or one day in the time before clubs) and im talking about atleast slanging 3 o's by dubs

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2009, 01:16:02 PM »
honestly, who da hell slangs a pound to a club owner, ur story seems suspect already. lol yea a club owners gonna buy a only "ONE" pound of chronic for a taxed price of 4 g's. yea right.

honestly, it's not that hard to believe...clubs even buy as little as QPs...and if the owner was dumb enough, theres a possibility that sparegeez is tellin the truth about the white widdow goin for 4 g's. but it's definitely not something common in marijuana dispensaries, like he was tryna make it seem.

Sparegeez

« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2009, 01:16:55 PM »

A QP? if a club owner gets one QP of OG itll be gone within an hour or 2. do you have any common sense? do you even know the supply and demand rate here in the valley? a QP would be gone in a couple of days  (or one day in the time before clubs) and im talking about atleast slanging 3 o's by dubs

There are ghetto clubs everywhere. So how big do you think clubs buy eh genius? I don't even cop from the club and I know more shit than you mr "I buy from the clubs in SFV so my shit is supperdank- sike"

Sparegeez

« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »

honestly, it's not that hard to believe...clubs even buy as little as QPs...and if the owner was dumb enough, theres a possibility that sparegeez is tellin the truth about the white widdow goin for 4 g's. but it's definitely not something common in marijuana dispensaries, like he was tryna make it seem.

I already told ya'll he sold it to some dumb club owner. I know my boy got a great deal, it's not like I was trynna say all clubs pay 4000 for white widow

Sccit

« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »

looney, ur wrong on this one, my dude...clubs do buy qp's and they dont always run out of stock that quick. the medical marijuana business took a fall along with the economy.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2009, 01:22:58 PM »

There are ghetto clubs everywhere. So how big do you think clubs buy eh genius? I don't even cop from the club and I know more shit than you mr "I buy from the clubs in SFV so my shit is supperdank- sike"

lol ur an idiot, i never buy from the clubs, i always get street shit, first of all there werent even any clubs back in the day to buy from a club, 2nd of all when clubs first blew up their weed was bunk, 3rd of all havnt u seen me and nik debate over street and meds shit?

i don tbuy from the clubs cuz theres homeboys that slang and its same OG.

but im pretty sure now its all the same, clubs been takin over the game, seriously, who da hell slangs weed nowadays unless its to supply your own habit.

Sparegeez

« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2009, 01:24:38 PM »

first of all there werent even any clubs back in the day to buy from a club

wow you really hit the nail on this one looney

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2009, 01:26:31 PM »

first of all there werent even any clubs back in the day to buy from a club

wow you really hit the nail on this one looney

lol u know what i ment, there wasnt any clubs to buy bud from back in the day.

ThaChamp

« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2009, 02:13:32 PM »
Sparegeek has been thugged out since 3 sucking passifires and wearing mickey mouse
he knows his weed!!!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2009, 04:36:15 PM »
only on dubcc would people crown the sfv the weed capital of california

the weed capital of the world? naah...the medical marijuana dispensary capital of the world? thats what it is.

All that means is that ya'll have some inflated prices. Wait till crop season ends in humboldt and you'll see how fast prices rise again. My boy just sold a P for FOUR RACKS in the sfv, of some white widow.. foul

inflated prices when we have 45 cap spots every half mile? LOL theres even a spot that caps at 40 out here..our prices aint inflated, homie.. sfv owns when it comes to medical marijuana dispensaries, and that's a fact...i checked out clubs in the bay and they werent coming close to the dispensaries out here. sure, humboldt is growers mecca, but when talkin best weed clubs, sfv is where it's at. whoever bought a p of white widdow for 4 gs is an idiot. i was having trouble pushing some hindu kush for 3600 just the other day, so i dunno where he found an idiot to pick up some chronic for og price...LOL

my god, 4 g's for some chornic? lol, ur boy must of sold it to some out of state mutha fucka, or a straight sqaure. cuz thats just ridiculous.

sparehoez, the SFV was known for the best OG and butter kush way before clubs blew up. dont think that it was because of the clubs, the sfv always had the best shit when bud was basically still moving in the streets. im sure people would think im just trying to blow up the 818, but the thing is its true. everybody in socal came to the valley for bud, and ive been out there, palmdale, all of LA city, diamond bar, OC, westminister, san diego, etc etc. all they have is bunk shit and they still smoke bubba and purple.

bubba and purple just dont move in the 818, everybody wants OG, if u dont have it theyll get if it from the club or somebody else. the thing is i think the sfv is the weed capital of the world.

everybody else in the world wants to come to california for the bud (ive met ppl from england, netherlands, and france they all say when bud from california arrives it gets sold out [which im sure its chornic or bunk ass kush]), everybody in the us wants to go to california for bud, everybody in california (or atleast socal) go to the 818 for bud.

anybody that disagrees is a moron, im sure they assume im trying to look cool saying my city has the best weed, but i wouldnt say anything like that unless im sure.
why do you keep talking like bubba is chronic? fire bubba is just as good as og...

naah, man...top-of-the-line bubba can be dank as fuck, but not as good as top-of-the-line og

yeah, bubba is definitely better than chronic....but no bubba is as good as OG....it's more of a lil brother to OG....still good tho.

bubba aint no lil brother to OG, but the thing is i cant smoke anything else except OG, ive been smokin it for the past 6 years, and whenever i smoke something else i dont get as stoned. so it refrains me from buying any other bud except for OG or butter
yeah for sure, that's basically what I meant....I have a hard time goin from smokin' OG to hittin' Bubba...I have to smoke more....where as I love being on that Bubba for a while then hittin' OG....OG is just better.

MIKE HAWK

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #131 on: December 05, 2009, 01:21:36 AM »
anybody know of any good spots out in the harbor area/long beach?all the ones i've been  too are over priced n bunk and i can't afford that bullshit anymore >:(

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2009, 01:23:09 AM »
anybody know of any good spots out in the harbor area/long beach?all the ones i've been  too are over priced n bunk and i can't afford that bullshit anymore >:(
just hit up weedtracker...

MIKE HAWK

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2009, 01:29:21 AM »
anybody know of any good spots out in the harbor area/long beach?all the ones i've been  too are over priced n bunk and i can't afford that bullshit anymore >:(
i  fuck with weedmaps.com but i haven't been impressed with the top rated shops in my city san pedro there's no caps over here and there bunk i got some shit called sour kush it was garbage!!! btw sparechink you don't know wtf ya talkin about
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 01:34:34 AM by MIKE HAWK »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2009, 02:26:02 AM »
anybody know of any good spots out in the harbor area/long beach?all the ones i've been  too are over priced n bunk and i can't afford that bullshit anymore >:(
i  fuck with weedmaps.com but i haven't been impressed with the top rated shops in my city san pedro there's no caps over here and there bunk i got some shit called sour kush it was garbage!!! btw sparechink you don't know wtf ya talkin about

LMAO@sparechink