Author Topic: should it be mandatory to speak the language of the country you wish to live in?  (Read 963 times)

thisoneguy360

You SHOULD be able to, it only makes sense, but mandatory? Nah.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You SHOULD be able to, it only makes sense, but mandatory? Nah.

What do you think is going to happen when the 3rd, 4th generation latinos grow up?  You think they will speak Spanish more than English?  It's a non-issue.  I already have cousins that hardly speak Spanish and have trouble understanding the language.  You think their kids will even know how to say a word in Spanish?  Most likely not, unless they take Spanish classes in High School.  Forcing a country to make everyone speak a certain language is backward thinking IMO. It should be encouraged to speak more than one language. 

You're right. Language & traditions will be lost, 2, 3 generations down the track.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yep, I think it should be mandatory.

kemizt

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yes country and or province!!!

ThaRealSupreme

Hell yea, it should me mandatory.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yes country and or province!!!

You speak French too?

kemizt

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so what about alot of the people that are here dont speak english?
what should happen to them, or when they say como se illama etc...en english you jus ignore them?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
yes, period.

basically just think about all the hispanic, asian, etc, that cant speak english or have a heavy accent. its horrible u cant understand shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats what im sayin
i used to always feel bad for the non-english speakin people but damn im tired of translatin or others not knowin
and its different say if i go to another country where they speak another language and im there to visit but alotta these muffuccaz LIVE HERE
THEY FUCKIN LIVE HERE AND ITS LIKE THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY KNOW IS $$$$$$
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

yes, period.

basically just think about all the hispanic, asian, etc, that cant speak english or have a heavy accent. its horrible u cant understand shit.

Asians dont bother me as much as Mexicans.  Maybe cus Im not FORCED to deal with their non English, and Mexicans sometimes act like we are SUPPOSED to understand wtf theyre talkin about.  Shit, this is San Diego, you cant hit up a Jack in the Crack for shit without the chick in the drive thru askin you if you want cheese on your "Yumbo Yack".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

yes, period.

Asians dont bother me as much as Mexicans.  Maybe cus Im not FORCED to deal with their non English, and Mexicans sometimes act like we are SUPPOSED to understand wtf theyre talkin about.  Shit, this is San Diego, you cant hit up a Jack in the Crack for shit without the chick in the drive thru askin you if you want cheese on your "Yumbo Yack".

lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol
for real its as if we have to understand them when everyone has to learn the same language to get around

yes, period.

lol
Cube