Author Topic: The Meggan/Brandon super-thread  (Read 856 times)

missnwawhoorider

Re: you know what?Man fuck this shit.............
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2009, 08:08:14 AM »
kdub I can't help it I like him and want to strangle him at the same time............and why are you so interested in this?I mean do you want a say in this?Cuz I am real interested in knowing this...........

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Brandon now watch what I do..................
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2009, 08:17:29 AM »
Thuggle

missnwawhoorider

strive for your dreams and never look back at what could have been
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2009, 08:23:45 AM »
sometimes you only get one chance at your dreams so take that chance grab that ring,feel it in your fingers.My mother always told me aim for the skies go as fast and as far as you can.Strive big,dream even bigger and never look back at what could have been.For if it was meant to happen it would have.Do kindness,justice and love and it shall be shown to you...........if you look with a accepting heart then life becomes so much sweeter,don't be scared to love becasue love comes and sometimes goes.For the ones who recently lost someone,do not be afraid of becoming attached to someone else because not everyone you meet will be taken from you immediately.If you lost someone real special then what you found was an earthly angel and they are very special indeed...remember at all times hope and it will pay off...............

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2009, 08:24:58 AM »
qt my freind my buddy,how ya doing homie?You still looking for a job?You can use my name as a refrence..............

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2009, 08:38:08 AM »
Queen using your name as a reference will assure him to never find a job. Ever

missnwawhoorider

you guys do understand that I am schizo...........
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2009, 08:39:42 AM »
so brandon all that shit you were listening too on those tapes most likely didn't happen,but my poor brain thinks they did........

so I don''t know what you think is real homie but half that shit didn't happen..........so you will be holding stuff that isn't true over my head,and yes guys I got raped and that is most likely why I am half off my rocker............

some of that stuff happened,I have kids I asked them was I there and they said yes enough for them to know me,I can't remember anything that is older then two months...........

hell I can't remember anything about my life before the coma,so maybe you would do me the favor and put the tapes up so I can listen to them and tell you what is fantasy and what is real..............

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2009, 08:40:40 AM »
K dub if I had the power to delete these threads I would

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2009, 08:53:05 AM »
LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2009, 09:36:44 AM »
The PM:
hey man...........i want you to know I have never sold pills........I have taken them but have not been on them for more then a month now........and I miss the sex phone calls and I miss you.............damn you are a hard mofo to get over...............it is very hard to be a female and love someone and detest them at the same time............

my phone is off,but should be on by the first or the tenth.............call me mr.blue balls.........maybe I'd let you come over..............
I dk call me and we can talk this through,and I wouldn't contact channel six because I told them about the videos,I told them as long as you made no attempt at contacting them that they wouldn't put the thing on air............and I mean that Brandon do not get involved in this

and you risked my life when you put those videos up,man if that gang sees that shit they will kill me,my family,my best freind,his family and god knows who else....................and probally kill you too.........yeah you didn't think about that did you?If they knew where you were at they would probally hurt you...........and the gangs name is y.b.i so if you want to be brave and see how much shit you caused look the name up..........

Queen, who are you gonna press charges against when I let Channel 6 know all about you? I know everything about you, where you live, where your kids live, your seedy past, and all the fraudulent activity and scams that you do.

You know nothing about me..........other than that I have a horse cock. But you listen here, you backstabbing, bipolar, overweight bitch. If you do not meet my demands by Friday morning, then you will be in jail by the beginning of next week. Do not fuck with me, Meggan McCarthy, do not fuck with me!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »
brandon I want to call a truce............no more big b.........although I want to still be freinds.........I don't want you back but I don't want to fight to argue man.............

and why do you have blue balls brandon?Man I thought you had some girls,so what happened to them?Have I affected you the way you affected me?So talk to me man,I still got some feelings for you.................

and I lied about selling pills I only said that to show you what a bad ass I can be:)
ahahaha and you took it and you ran with it..........

I was saving myself for you. You broke my heart. Now you must pay the ultimate price. The only way I can forgive you is if you meet my demands.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2009, 09:39:03 AM »
The PM:
hey man...........i want you to know I have never sold pills........I have taken them but have not been on them for more then a month now........and I miss the sex phone calls and I miss you.............damn you are a hard mofo to get over...............it is very hard to be a female and love someone and detest them at the same time............

my phone is off,but should be on by the first or the tenth.............call me mr.blue balls.........maybe I'd let you come over..............
I dk call me and we can talk this through,and I wouldn't contact channel six because I told them about the videos,I told them as long as you made no attempt at contacting them that they wouldn't put the thing on air............and I mean that Brandon do not get involved in this

and you risked my life when you put those videos up,man if that gang sees that shit they will kill me,my family,my best freind,his family and god knows who else....................and probally kill you too.........yeah you didn't think about that did you?If they knew where you were at they would probally hurt you...........and the gangs name is y.b.i so if you want to be brave and see how much shit you caused look the name up..........

Queen, who are you gonna press charges against when I let Channel 6 know all about you? I know everything about you, where you live, where your kids live, your seedy past, and all the fraudulent activity and scams that you do.

You know nothing about me..........other than that I have a horse cock. But you listen here, you backstabbing, bipolar, overweight bitch. If you do not meet my demands by Friday morning, then you will be in jail by the beginning of next week. Do not fuck with me, Meggan McCarthy, do not fuck with me!

LMAO

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sikotic™

Re: you guys do understand that I am schizo...........
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2009, 09:41:06 AM »
Stop trying to make people feel sorry for you, you manipulative bitch. I'm contacting my lawyers for all the calls yo umade to my phone talking about touching yourself and fucking my brains out. I will not tolerate sexual harassment, you understand me, Meg? I will not tolerate it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2009, 09:41:38 AM »
The PM:

LMAO

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Jome

Re: The Meggan/Brandon super-thread
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2009, 09:44:52 AM »
God damn it Meggan.. 12 threads from you on the first page, stop making all these useless threads.. merged some of them, use this instead or PM Brandon.

LOL @ Siks replies.  ;D

Sikotic™

Re: The Meggan/Brandon super-thread
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2009, 09:45:51 AM »
Thank you.

Stop making so many god damned threads you crazy bitch. Stop exposing our personal life to the world!

THA SAUCE HOUSE