Author Topic: 80s Music!  (Read 279 times)

DPG4lyfe

Re:80s Music!
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2002, 04:31:08 PM »
i dont think this iz on tha game but i like these 2 songz that i think were in tha 80's

Rumours- it goes like this "stop stop spreading those rumors around stop stop spreading ur liez ur liez"

and sum1 watrching me- it goes "i alwayz feel like sumbodyz watching me and got no privacy"

bez

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2002, 04:40:39 PM »
A song I love from the 80's.

I called out your name, but it wasent youuuuuuuuu,
You are everything, and everything is you.

Amazing track.

Murrow

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2002, 04:40:41 PM »
i dont think this iz on tha game but i like these 2 songz that i think were in tha 80's

Rumours- it goes like this "stop stop spreading those rumors around stop stop spreading ur liez ur liez"

and sum1 watrching me- it goes "i alwayz feel like sumbodyz watching me and got no privacy"

Hmmm...don't recall those off the top of my head.

OH

Mr. Mister..."Broken Wings"

I was cruisin to this one today.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2002, 12:14:29 AM »
Man, I don't like hardly any of those, LOL... but I love 80's music.  

Mike's stuff, I like "Billie Jean" "Man in the Mirror" and about a hundred others... btw, that song "I always feeeeel like, somebody's watchinnn meeee" you mentioned is Michael Jackson himself singing backup for  some one hit wonder named Rockwell.  

I like "Hey Now" that you mentioned, and UB40's red red wine, but their version of Elvis Presley's "I can't help falling in love with you" is so much better.

I like Ah-Ha "Take on Me"....

U2 - "I still haven't found what i'm lookin' for"

Tears For Fears - "I know this much is true"

The Police - "Every little thing she does is magic"

Cindy Lauper - "Time after Time", "True Colors"

Men at Work - "The Land Down Under"

Billy Joel's entire "Innocent Man" album from '83 is my favorite album of all time.  

I got tons of them, I grew up listening to that stuff, so I can't listen to it too much because I get depressed reminiscing about how much better life was when we were all kids.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2002, 12:25:24 AM »

That was the #1 song the week I was Born  ;D

Murrow

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2002, 11:55:22 AM »
Man, I don't like hardly any of those, LOL... but I love 80's music.  

Mike's stuff, I like "Billie Jean" "Man in the Mirror" and about a hundred others... btw, that song "I always feeeeel like, somebody's watchinnn meeee" you mentioned is Michael Jackson himself singing backup for  some one hit wonder named Rockwell.  

I like "Hey Now" that you mentioned, and UB40's red red wine, but their version of Elvis Presley's "I can't help falling in love with you" is so much better.

I like Ah-Ha "Take on Me"....

U2 - "I still haven't found what i'm lookin' for"

Tears For Fears - "I know this much is true"

The Police - "Every little thing she does is magic"

Cindy Lauper - "Time after Time", "True Colors"

Billy Joel's entire "Innocent Man" album from '83 is my favorite album of all time.  

I got tons of them, I grew up listening to that stuff, so I can't listen to it too much because I get depressed reminiscing about how much better life was when we were all kids.  

Yes!  Sting is the shit.  "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic," "Every Breath You Take," "Message In A Bottle" are all good songs of his fro mthe 80s.  "With Or Without You" by U2 is a great one as well.

"Land Down Under" I've been bumping.

"I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" is one of my fav songs of the 80s as well.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2002, 09:43:15 PM »
I like that Police song "There's a little black spot, on tha sunnnnn, todaayyyyyyy".  LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2002, 09:43:47 PM »
Oh, and I had this girl I used to sing "Don't stand so close to me" to just to piss her off, LOL.