Author Topic: Crooked I - "Real Thugs" is over the OG Next Episode beat  (Read 4269 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Crooked I - "Real Thugs" is over the OG Next Episode beat
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 06:06:39 PM »
I just don't see how they can call it "produced by Dr. Dre". If they just had Crook spit over an old instrumental and Dre didn't do nothing with the accapella, didn't approve the vocals, didn't add any sounds to it. That's just pretty much a mixtape track. Like all them dudes who freestyle over the Deep Cover beat.

It's hilarious how people are making out "The Next Episode" to be the greatest musical composition that has every been created on Earth...funniest part of this thread

Agreed. But that's kind of how Death Row era stuff is. You can take some decent track that Pac recorded or Dre produced and because we don't have a CD-quality version of it, it's the most unbelievable thing people ever will hear.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 07:15:29 PM »
It's hilarious how people are making out "The Next Episode" to be the greatest musical composition that has every been created on Earth...funniest part of this thread
lol for real.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 07:34:18 PM »
I just don't see how they can call it "produced by Dr. Dre". If they just had Crook spit over an old instrumental and Dre didn't do nothing with the accapella, didn't approve the vocals, didn't add any sounds to it. That's just pretty much a mixtape track. Like all them dudes who freestyle over the Deep Cover beat.

Agreed. But that's kind of how Death Row era stuff is. You can take some decent track that Pac recorded or Dre produced and because we don't have a CD-quality version of it, it's the most unbelievable thing people ever will hear.

OG Next Episode>>>>>your life, shit is top 5 all time

and it's a joke they put that mixtape rapper on that beat
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

LilRealest

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 07:56:19 PM »
any link for this ??????????

Reprise91

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 11:34:12 PM »
how about buying it?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 01:40:17 AM »
agreed

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 01:54:00 AM »

OG Next Episode>>>>>your life, shit is top 5 all time

and it's a joke they put that mixtape rapper on that beat

love it or hate it...you´re a fuckin son of a bitach....hahaha

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2009, 02:15:12 AM »
Donno who picks those tracks for Deathrow compilations, they put Crooked I freestyling over NEXT EPISODE OG beat and they have like 100 of his finished songs there like Bang On Em, Raw Dawgs, Crook Show, Jack 101, I Love The Ghetto...etc

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

MarshColin

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2009, 02:20:26 AM »
Donno who picks those tracks for Deathrow compilations, they put Crooked I freestyling over NEXT EPISODE OG beat and they have like 100 of his finished songs there like Bang On Em, Raw Dawgs, Crook Show, Jack 101, I Love The Ghetto...etc

True, but we don't know what kind of plans they have in store for Crooked I. I'm not sure how down he is, but it's obvious WideAwake wants to release his material as an album of some sort, so maybe they're trying to save some of his material for the sake of that project.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2009, 02:28:04 AM »

True, but we don't know what kind of plans they have in store for Crooked I. I'm not sure how down he is, but it's obvious WideAwake wants to release his material as an album of some sort, so maybe they're trying to save some of his material for the sake of that project.

Yea. But I dont think he will be happy to see that death row album released before he releases his debut album and god knows when will that be, cause we can see its all about Slaughterhouse now, USA tour, EU tour, workin on second album etc..

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 02:59:47 AM »

Hyland did, but he got let go with Lara Lavi. So, we can actually expect shit to be picked by some decent dudes.

EnzoUK

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 03:09:54 AM »
i dont see a download link?
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2009, 03:16:36 AM »

Hyland did, but he got let go with Lara Lavi. So, we can actually expect shit to be picked by some decent dudes.

Those dudes need to give you a job.  8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 03:19:28 AM »

Those dudes need to give you a job.  8)

Haha, thanks man. I tried getting on as PR, but some shit don't work out.

JohnnyL

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2009, 06:16:20 AM »

Man, this stuff going on at Wideawake is crazy.  They need to put out a press-release or do some interviews or something to let us know exactly what's going on.  It seemed that there was going to be a Danny Boy double album, a women of Death Row compilation and a 2pac album planned for next year.  I'm guessing they'll probably still move forward with the Pac album, but I wonder if Lavi's termination will affect the other releases.  I mean, considering Danny Boy and the "Women of Death Row" cds could hardly be considered guaranteed hits from a sales point of view, I wonder if they'll even still release them or if they'll move ahead with different projects instead.