Author Topic: [AUDIO] Crooked I – Girls, Guns, Gangsta Shit (Unreleased B.O.S.S. track)  (Read 701 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: [AUDIO] Crooked I – Girls, Guns, Gangsta Shit (Unreleased B.O.S.S. track)
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 02:57:05 AM »
meh this is exactly why a Crooked I album won't excite me

This song is called WHAT IM ABOUT (GO CROOKED I). This was never on the BOSS tracklist, it was a cut for LIFE AFTER DEATHROW soundtrack that was supposed to come with DVD, they changed their mind and gave the Young Boss 2 with DVD. So cutz like What Im About, Gangsta Gumbo, Come With Me (Deathrow Story) just stayed in the Treacherous Vaults.

Im happy that the song finally leaked, its not bad.
ok, but this doesn't sound any different from some of the songs of the Crooked I EP's

Yea, not really a quality deep storytelling track that I prefer to hear on album, tho Crooked has those. I heard some tracks that were recorded for BOSS album at some point, songs were deep, great beats, great rapping, nothing like EP and Mixtape tracks hes leaking...

I really think they dont know how many versions of album they recorded since 2004, Mommas Boy---Mommas Boy Gotta Loaded Gun-------Boss Music-------BOSS--------B.O.S.S  B.egining  O.f  S.omething  S.erious-----------hundreds of songs.

Songs that were on BOSS tracklist and leaked were Boom Boom Clap, Streight Bosses and NWA, and at some point some Rick Rock tracks he released like On My Momma Imma BOSS.
ok.
i just have a feeling that Crooked I wants to release an album with a commercial appeal

Yea, its clear. I agree with you. After being so long in the underground I can understand his wish for mainstream success. Even on the Life After Deathrow DVD he said Suge promised to get him grammys , get him on BET - MTV, etc, but Crooked said yea yea, but CAN YOU MAKE ME RICH?

So guess we cant blaim him being underground cat since 1996 and wants to get mainstream success now ...:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

NorthCoastReppa

• Lil Geezy
  • C.O.B.
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2009, 08:17:23 AM »
Regardless of when it was "supposed" to drop. You cats know that you sittin there bobbin to that shit.. Its that infectious C.O.B shit...
The General 's shit is timeless..

I don't spit rap.....I puke it!!!
Salute Ya General....Crooked

www.myspace.com/deformedprettyboy

C.O.B.
Pimpin is me expressin C.O.B. (Chips. Over. Bitches) sentiments

Nevermind the amount of posts......Check the Join Date!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2009, 08:32:29 AM »
 8) To finally have this track.

Fraxxx

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2009, 10:53:42 AM »
Nice one, nothing special though.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2009, 02:53:54 AM »
tight track! got that bouncy vibe to it

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2009, 03:01:37 AM »
tight track! got that bouncy vibe to it
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!