Author Topic: Game's R.E.D album to be executive produced by Dr.Dre & Pharrell  (Read 2130 times)

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game's R.E.D album to be executive produced by Dr.Dre & Pharrell
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 07:38:49 PM »
dope

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 10:03:30 PM »
Pharrell has fallen the fuck off, not good news. Let's hope he doesnt sing on any of the songs.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 10:40:44 PM »
This should be dope!! 8)   And Pharrell can make some dope tracks! Look at all the track he did for Clipse, and some for Jigga, and alot more! He can me some dope beats! He aint gunna give Game no poppy shit..And with Dre involed and overseeing it, he will make Pharell on his A Game, This is coule be really dope!!!

BTW: I wish Game would work with Will.I.Am agin.."Compton" Was dope!!! he needs alot of JR tracks too, Game and JR have crazy chemistry!, Evry beat they make together is a banger! 8)

Yeah the problem is other than the shit they do with Clipse, its all sappy.

But I agree with everything else you said. JR and Game are so dope together that it kinda make me not miss Dre so much.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

h2k4

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 10:52:54 PM »
you think Pharrell is going to be giving him those gangsta beats he spits actually well over?

yeah, alright; shit is going to sound pop, all the way.

it'll probably have a few bangers, but those will be the best songs; the rest fillers for sales.

WTF are you talking about?  Pharrell can make beats to suit the artist.  Especially with Dre being involved, he'll be steered in the right direction.  You just seem to have it in for Game because every topic you see about him, you come in with a negative comment, not even constructive criticism.

Back to the topic, I don't think this means that The Neptunes will produce the album, just oversee it.  It should turn out well, assuming he still gets beats from the usual suspects (1500, JR, EP, Cool and Dre, etc...).

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2009, 11:15:25 PM »
^"blah blah blah, you have it in for Game"; don't take it there. ::)

i'm not going to lie about my opinion just so i can appear like i'm unbiased.

i gave this guy more credit than any Game stan on this board when he dropped his first two albums; but face it, his last album was weak & this is shaping up to be even poppier & weaker.

mainstream guests left & right, the leaks have sucked so far; the only thing you guys are riding on is that Dre is going to have some involvement here.

Game is only good over West Coast beats, with the exception of a handful of songs.

you guys can like what Pharrell did with Clipse, but Game ain't them, different sound, different rapper.

my expectations are leading me towards an average ass album, with a few bangers & dope tracks here & there (no doubt); but for the most part, i see it being Game's worst album.

but unlike what most of you guys think, i really hope he proves me wrong.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2009, 11:20:32 PM »
Looking forward to it.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 11:22:32 PM »
I enjoyed all the leaks from the album except my life part 2.0.  I thought they were better than LAX.  Crazy and Big Money aimed and succeeded at what they were meant to do (beyond touching the charts).
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

thisoneguy360

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 11:28:11 PM »
LMAO, he disses Pharrell on the last album and now he's executive producing. Only Game. Looking forward to it  8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 11:50:39 PM »
If there's any hope of this being a good album he'll have to scrap all the songs we've heard so far. But maybe that's why the album has been delayed.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 12:23:12 AM »
I enjoyed all the leaks from the album except my life part 2.0.  I thought they were better than LAX.  Crazy and Big Money aimed and succeeded at what they were meant to do (beyond touching the charts).

Big Money was dope but damn homie that Krazy joint was beyond wack

Mietek23

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 01:23:16 AM »
Game needs to do a whole album with JR Rotem - "California Vacation" and "State Of Emergency" are 2 of his best songs!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2009, 01:46:07 AM »
scrap Pharrell.

Wow that's kind of dope, Snoop needs to take a note from Games book...

RED is gonna be ill
what do you mean?

^"blah blah blah, you have it in for Game"; don't take it there. ::)

i'm not going to lie about my opinion just so i can appear like i'm unbiased.

i gave this guy more credit than any Game stan on this board when he dropped his first two albums; but face it, his last album was weak & this is shaping up to be even poppier & weaker.

mainstream guests left & right, the leaks have sucked so far; the only thing you guys are riding on is that Dre is going to have some involvement here.

Game is only good over West Coast beats, with the exception of a handful of songs.

you guys can like what Pharrell did with Clipse, but Game ain't them, different sound, different rapper.

my expectations are leading me towards an average ass album, with a few bangers & dope tracks here & there (no doubt); but for the most part, i see it being Game's worst album.

but unlike what most of you guys think, i really hope he proves me wrong.
haha i love the fact that you keep getting labelled as a game hater  :D keep up the good work 8)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 01:52:29 AM »
The more i think about this the more i don't believe it, if Dre is really the exec producer this shit is never gonna drop and why would Pharrell agree to exec produce considering they've never worked together before and they had beef ??? it just doesn't make sense to me, it would be really dope if it trues and it could be since Interscope have already made it public that Games gonna become their new 'star' artist but i'm gonna wait till its official before i get all hyped

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2009, 01:58:53 AM »
we will see what happens